ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Obama!

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
Remember how safe the Keystone Pipeline was supposed to be? It was supposed to SAFELY carry oil from Canada to the gulf coast refineries w/o endangering the environment. It just leaked 200K+ gallons of oil in South Dakota.

FORTUNATELY, we were able to put down those idiotic Native American protesters who were worried about leaks into their water supply. So hopefully no white people's water gets contaminated and this is confined to the reservation.

EXACTLY... brown eggs... lol.

why are you losers so obsessed with color?

pipelines in the US:
pipeline_line_map-630x420.gif

Remember how safe the Keystone Pipeline was supposed to be? It was supposed to SAFELY carry oil from Canada to the gulf coast refineries w/o endangering the environment. It just leaked 200K+ gallons of oil in South Dakota.

FORTUNATELY, we were able to put down those idiotic Native American protesters who were worried about leaks into their water supply. So hopefully no white people's water gets contaminated and this is confined to the reservation.
I smell a snowflake.

Your gal lost. Lost bad. Get over it.

@Cris_Ard please take out this trash

Reactions: Florida Tiger

Very solid misrepresentation of the issue. Next, let’s talk about how it being cold and snowing during climate change conferences means it’s all a fraud.

I smell a snowflake.

Your gal lost. Lost bad. Get over it.

What are you talking about? Nobody mentioned Hillary or the election on here. Only you and your Lord and Savior Donald Trump are still obsessing about the election, Most folks are aware he won. Although it was one of the closer elections in recent history. Only Donald Trump and the folks who take him at his word call it a landslide. I'm sure you also think that more people showed up for his inauguration than for any President in history.

I'm talking about a pipeline that a foreign company is building on American soil. After assuring us how safe it was, it's already leaked twice in a little over a year.

It's also interesting how the original pipeline plan was shifted to cross reservation land b/c it came a bit too close to some rich neighborhoods. Those rich folks didn't want it even though it was underground and absolutely safe. Also, Donald Trump told a bunch of folks in West Virginia how he had the idea that pipelines should be made with all American Steel and that was how he was going to bring back steel worker's jobs just a couple of days after he'd signed an exception for the Keystone Pipeline to be made with Chinese Steel. And oddly enough he got several patents approved by the Chinese that had been delayed for over ten years before he was elected president.

But who gives a shiit? It's only Native Americans getting hurt...

Last edited:
Very solid misrepresentation of the issue. Next, let’s talk about how it being cold and snowing during climate change conferences means it’s all a fraud.

Really? So what's the misrepresentation here? Did the company building it not say that it was safe? Did they say that it was going to leak before they even got done building it? Did it not get built on reservation land over the protests of the Native American folks? Is it being made with American Steel like Trump promised?

So Please, what's off about this? And again, no one's talking about climate change.

Reactions: griffgolf
Cannot believe this thread got this many replies

I know man! I'm drunk as shiit and just thought I'd bother some Trumpites. I figured this one would get moved to the round table in like two minutes and never be heard from again. Notice how I cleverly insulted Obama in the title. That's worth an extra 10 minutes on the West Zone right there AND it attracts Fox News junkies like flies to honey. I'm going to finish up this Gentleman Jack and head to bead now. My snowflake troll impression is done for the evening.

You do realize 210,000 gallons is basically TWO rail tanker cars worth right? It is utterly indisputable that pipelines are a safer and cleaner way to move oil than by rail which is exactly how it would be moved if the pipeline was not there. LOTS of things to bitch about in regards to the current administration- this ain’t one of them.

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Snowflake hopefultiger13. There will be another election in four years. I have campaign slogan you can start chanting, Make America suck again, Just like the Obama days when the economy sucked, no enforcement of border to allow anyone to come in draw welfare, and we will give terrorist sponsor Iran more money.

It is no more Obama's fault than it is any or all the other presidents and politicians. We have let big oil companies keep us addicted to oil so they could reap the benefits. Alternate technologies were pushed aside, hushed up, and bought out by the big oil in the past to prevent the United States from becoming less dependent. I remember in the early 1970's (1973 Yom Kippur War) when the Arabs cut off our oil supply and we could only get gas every other day (odd/even license plate numbers), and even then the line was way down the street and took hours to get. Everyone had decided that it was time for technology to take over and come up with better alternatives. Once the oil supply was re-established, all the alternative talks went out the window when the big oil companies re-inserted the IV into our arm. Can you imagine where battery technology and other alternatives would be today had we perused alternatives? Big oil has us all by the balls. We are all to blame by letting it happen. Even today Washington is continuing to drag their feet as politicians continue to reap benefits from big oil lobbyist's.

Lost bad? She won the popular vote by 3 million
We got this thing called the Electoral College in the USA so you can’t win just on a lot of snowflakes votes in NYC and LA.

Trump won in an Electoral College landslide. And it was glorious.

Our elections have never been based on popular vote. She lost on the electoral votes. Go read the constitution which we're supposed to be governed by.

This is absolutely correct. And it's done that way on purpose. As a moderate, I tend to argue both sides. I of course argue against the right wing nuts that are a large part of the population of this board, but I take the other side with my wife's libtard social circle. So I've made the following argument many times.

Our founding fathers set up a democracy, but they were very aware of the possibility of the majority abusing the minorities. That's why every state has the same number of Senators, while the House is based on population. The electoral college is based on both the number of reps in the House AND Senate. So essentially, a state gets the number of electoral votes that they have in the House plus two. The states with smaller populations... Wyoming and the Dakotas for example... get a larger say in the election than they would if the college was based solely on population. Wyoming gets 3 electoral votes (2 senators plus 1 representative) instead of simply 1 (which would be what would happen based solely on population). Most of the time this doesn't matter. Sometimes it does. This was one of those times.

While a decent argument can be made for a simple majority vote, personally, I think mucking about with the constitution is generally a very bad idea.

Quit counting all those illegal aliens!....no I will not call them undocumented immigrants!

Again, you are taking your Lord and Savior Donald "Jesus Christ" Trump's words as absolute truth. Trump said millions of them voted, but never offered any evidence AT ALL that this was so. He set up a commission over six months ago to investigate this... crickets. Dude, watch some news besides Fox. Yes, CNN and MSNBC are biased as hell against Trump, but Fox is every bit as biased the other way. When you watch differing points of view, you can start to figure out the real truth of the matter.

What are you talking about? Nobody mentioned Hillary or the election on here. Only you and your Lord and Savior Donald Trump are still obsessing about the election, Most folks are aware he won. Although it was one of the closer elections in recent history. Only Donald Trump and the folks who take him at his word call it a landslide. I'm sure you also think that more people showed up for his inauguration than for any President in history.

I'm talking about a pipeline that a foreign company is building on American soil. After assuring us how safe it was, it's already leaked twice in a little over a year.

It's also interesting how the original pipeline plan was shifted to cross reservation land b/c it came a bit too close to some rich neighborhoods. Those rich folks didn't want it even though it was underground and absolutely safe. Also, Donald Trump told a bunch of folks in West Virginia how he had the idea that pipelines should be made with all American Steel and that was how he was going to bring back steel worker's jobs just a couple of days after he'd signed an exception for the Keystone Pipeline to be made with Chinese Steel. And oddly enough he got several patents approved by the Chinese that had been delayed for over ten years before he was elected president.

But who gives a shiit? It's only Native Americans getting hurt...
Well, well, well..... so what is there to say now that the facts of the issue are out? The leak was at a point in the pipeline that was old, wasn't built with Chinese steal, and was stopped as soon as there was a pressure drop in the pipeline system alarms. Where the leak occurred wasn't near the section the current president approved. But hey let's believe everything we hear on CNN and run with it before facts come out.

ADVERTISEMENT