ADVERTISEMENT

The Beltway's 'Whistleblower' Furor Obsesses Over One Name

wow

the largest criminal probe in the ukraine was barisma. if corruption was her top job, how did she not know the biggest corruption case. thats weird.

i dont put it that way. i just think they are holding us back from being even greater.

usmca should already be law, farmers should be taking orders today instead of watching the schiff show.

Maybe it would be law if things weren’t included like added protections for big pharma and Trump were 1/5 the negotiator he claims to be. You’d think the worlds greatest businessperson and negotiator could close a deal..with anyone.

our state dept is a total fukk up and needs a complete overhaul.

Again, TAKE DOWN THIS TERRIBLE, CORRUPT COUNTRY!

Maybe it would be law if things weren’t included like added protections for big pharma and Trump were 1/5 the negotiator he claims to be. You’d think the worlds greatest businessperson and negotiator could close a deal..with anyone.

Again, TAKE DOWN THIS TERRIBLE, CORRUPT COUNTRY!

businesses have to overhaul depts when they get lost.

not a big deal. fire and rehire. just like private companies.

hope republican cousel highlights her statement

"official US policy"

i would ask her who sets US foreign policy.

i would ask her her definition of "a shadow policy"

because if the president sets the policy, then any policy outside those parameters are shadow policies.

I’m not claiming to know much about Eric (other than what was written in the article above) but I’m not the one slandering the guy either.

Well, the only person being slandered is the POTUS; by the dems. The POTUS is the only one being transparent in the whole impeachment clown show. He just released his first phone call with Zelensky this morning.

so the president of ukraine didnt like her talking shyt about him either.

hmmmm

we need to talk to biden on why he withheld the $1 billion. what was that prosecutor doing to want biden to fire him. (we have him on video detailing this action)

then we need to talk to trump and ask him why he wanted the case re opened that biden paid to get closed. ( we have the telephone transcript)

thats the central point of this entire situation.

why did biden do what he did

and

why trump wanted it reversed

really simple.

but nothing impeachable in either case. executive branches using their powers, in both cases, we know each elected official would gain something personally,

the question is, which way was best for the united states.

investigating barisma?

or not investigating barisma?

are their any loan loans or aid that barisma profited from received from the united states taxpayer.

Well, the only person being slandered is the POTUS; by the dems. The POTUS is the only one being transparent in the whole impeachment clown show. He just released his first phone call with Zelensky this morning.

Good deflection but no, Eric is definitely being slandered. There’s evidence in this thread.

so the president of ukraine didnt like her talking shyt about him either.

hmmmm

we need to talk to biden on why he withheld the $1 billion. what was that prosecutor doing to want biden to fire him. (we have him on video detailing this action)

then we need to talk to trump and ask him why he wanted the case re opened that biden paid to get closed. ( we have the telephone transcript)

thats the central point of this entire situation.

why did biden do what he did

and

why trump wanted it reversed

really simple.

but nothing impeachable in either case. executive branches using their powers, in both cases, we know each elected official would gain something personally,

the question is, which way was best for the united states.

investigating barisma?

or not investigating barisma?

are their any loan loans or aid that barisma profited from received from the united states taxpayer.

If this is the case, why doesn’t the Trump administration just admit that he withheld funds so Ukraine would investigate Biden and let the House & Senate vote on impeachment. He should win.

After that, investigate Biden.

This would be beneficial for Trump and damaging to Biden as the focus would be shifted to him at a critical point in the primaries/possibly generals?

I’m actually curious. It seems like I’d do that if I were in the presidents position.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
If this is the case, why doesn’t the Trump administration just admit that he withheld funds so Ukraine would investigate Biden and let the House & Senate vote on impeachment. He should win.

After that, investigate Biden.

This would be beneficial for Trump and damaging to Biden as the focus would be shifted to him at a critical point in the primaries/possibly generals?

I’m actually curious. It seems like I’d do that if I were in the presidents position.

yea he just have a national fireside chat.

1- explain why he ask ukraine to reopen the investigation.

2- apologize for his negative words towards yonovich, but explain she was reassigned for 1- difference of opinion with presidents strategy, 2- her negative political comments about the new ukrainian president.

3- and say the 3 amigos will testify in public once schiff allows his attorneys to watch, and republicans can call any witness they seem fit.

if he does this on national tv after a clemson football game he wins in a landslide.

it will isolate-

nyc

washington dc

san francisco ca

chicago ill

yea he just have a national fireside chat.

1- explain why he ask ukraine to reopen the investigation.

2- apologize for his negative words towards yonovich, but explain she was reassigned for 1- difference of opinion with presidents strategy, 2- her negative political comments about the new ukrainian president.

3- and say the 3 amigos will testify in public once schiff allows his attorneys to watch, and republicans can call any witness they seem fit.

if he does this on national tv after a clemson football game he wins in a landslide.

it will isolate-

nyc

washington dc

san francisco ca

chicago ill

That’s too complicated. He could just admit it, which would defeat the purpose of the investigation, and let the senate and house vote. They wouldn’t need testimony or evidence or anything. Trump could just admit that he withheld US funds from Ukraine so that they would investigate Biden’s potential corruption. Vote if that’s impeachable. It’s apparently not so that’s it as far as this situation goes. Then move onto Biden.

That’s an interesting point on isolating areas. Look at the largest 25-50 metro areas in the US and tell me how many you think it would isolate (bc im assuming they’re liberals): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_metropolitan_statistical_areas

Good deflection but no, Eric is definitely being slandered. There’s evidence in this thread.

The impeachment began exactly 19 minutes after Trump was sworn in; as reported by the WaPo. How exactly do you describe the Russia Collusion Conspiracy, if not a slander of epic proportion.
Do you know Eric personally? If not, how are you so sure he is being slandered?
He seems to be well connected to Anti-American, New World Order Kingpin, George Soros.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...on-george-soross-personal-ukraine-activities/

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The impeachment began exactly 19 minutes after Trump was sworn in; as reported by the WaPo. How exactly do you describe the Russia Collusion Conspiracy, if not a slander of epic proportion.
Do you know Eric personally? If not, how are you so sure he is being slandered?
He seems to be well connected to Anti-American, New World Order Kingpin, George Soros.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...on-george-soross-personal-ukraine-activities/

It seems like you want to talk about more than just the topic at hand (or at least expand on it) so...

Why do Trumpsters always think that whatever the situation is (Russia investigation, Ukraine, taxes, etc.) Trump’s immediate claims of victory are real? Why have all of you taken over his strategy of claiming immediate victory no matter facts or evidence, deflect and attack/counterattack, and never apologize. Take credit for everything good and blame opponents for everything bad. Speak in hyperbole and ignore facts.

You have ONE guy and his followers claiming that the US is a “deep state” government, the intelligence community is not to be trusted, that our own federal reserve is more evil than China, climate change is a political hoax, that “they found a pillow on Scalia’s face and it’s big news,” that vaccines could cause autism, and that you should believe the ONE guy screaming conspiracy is actually the one who is helping you. He has a group of people believing things like there’s a New World Order run by liberals and that liberals secretly pull all the world’s strings behind closed doors. I’ve never heard someone talk about “they” and “them” and “all of ___” more than Trump without there ever being evidence of these people existing. I know Trumpsters won’t admit this but he speaks very negatively of anyone not from this country or different from his core constituency - particularly Muslims and Mexicans and recently Puerto Ricans. He said Obama wire tapped Trump tower and even used the word “McCarthyism!” He says windmills may not work, chop up birds, and may cause cancer. The laundry list of lunacy goes on and on and on.

He says the Iran deal, Paris Accord, NAFTA, TTP, TTIP, UNESCO, and so on were “terrible and the worst” but has literally replaced them with NOTHING. That’s not the sign of a great negotiator. He’s jacked up our deficit in a time of economic expansion and historically low interest rates while simultaneously lowering the government revenue stream. I won’t say he’s been great for the economy because because every policy he’s implemented has been for short term economic stimulation..our short term economic future wasn’t in doubt when he took office or even when he was elected. His economic policies are not even close to being sustainable and are far from conservative. Look at the substance behind his actions instead of the words he says. Use facts instead of feelings. The guy is using his nationalistic rhetoric to build a group of people who strongly believe it’s them vs everyone else in our country and the world.

It seems like you want to talk about more than just the topic at hand (or at least expand on it) so...

Why do Trumpsters always think that whatever the situation is (Russia investigation, Ukraine, taxes, etc.) Trump’s immediate claims of victory are real? Why have all of you taken over his strategy of claiming immediate victory no matter facts or evidence, deflect and attack/counterattack, and never apologize. Take credit for everything good and blame opponents for everything bad. Speak in hyperbole and ignore facts.

You have ONE guy and his followers claiming that the US is a “deep state” government, the intelligence community is not to be trusted, that our own federal reserve is more evil than China, climate change is a political hoax, that “they found a pillow on Scalia’s face and it’s big news,” that vaccines could cause autism, and that you should believe the ONE guy screaming conspiracy is actually the one who is helping you. He has a group of people believing things like there’s a New World Order run by liberals and that liberals secretly pull all the world’s strings behind closed doors. I’ve never heard someone talk about “they” and “them” and “all of ___” more than Trump without there ever being evidence of these people existing. I know Trumpsters won’t admit this but he speaks very negatively of anyone not from this country or different from his core constituency - particularly Muslims and Mexicans and recently Puerto Ricans. He said Obama wire tapped Trump tower and even used the word “McCarthyism!” He says windmills may not work, chop up birds, and may cause cancer. The laundry list of lunacy goes on and on and on.

He says the Iran deal, Paris Accord, NAFTA, TTP, TTIP, UNESCO, and so on were “terrible and the worst” but has literally replaced them with NOTHING. That’s not the sign of a great negotiator. He’s jacked up our deficit in a time of economic expansion and historically low interest rates while simultaneously lowering the government revenue stream. I won’t say he’s been great for the economy because because every policy he’s implemented has been for short term economic stimulation..our short term economic future wasn’t in doubt when he took office or even when he was elected. His economic policies are not even close to being sustainable and are far from conservative. Look at the substance behind his actions instead of the words he says. Use facts instead of feelings. The guy is using his nationalistic rhetoric to build a group of people who strongly believe it’s them vs everyone else in our country and the world.

Mainly because we have our own opinions and agree with POTUS on most issues and believe POTUS is fighting for the american people as opposed the to global cabal that the deep state establishment is fighting for. Promises kept. Trump has served like he campaigned. I am behind him 150% and if you do not like that then too bad.

Mainly because we have our own opinions and agree with POTUS on most issues and believe POTUS is fighting for the american people as opposed the to global cabal that the deep state establishment is fighting for. Promises kept. Trump has served like he campaigned. I am behind him 150% and if you do not like that then too bad.

It’s not that I don’t like it, I just don’t understand. I wish Trump would’ve killed it and I’m still pulling for him. I just haven’t seen that he’s actually done much positive for us. I think the tax plan was more good than bad but not when you combine that with his really high government spending in economic expansion with really low interest rates. Other than just looking at the tax plan, I can’t point at one major thing that’s good for the country.

It’s not that I don’t like it, I just don’t understand. I wish Trump would’ve killed it and I’m still pulling for him. I just haven’t seen that he’s actually done much positive for us. I think the tax plan was more good than bad but not when you combine that with his really high government spending in economic expansion with really low interest rates. Other than just looking at the tax plan, I can’t point at one major thing that’s good for the country.

Well, I respect opinions and thats good as opposed to non stop personal attacks on Trump. I disagree with you on the good that Trump has done and I think he is legendary already, but thats why we have a vote. The referendum on President Trump will be this coming November. The thing that pisses me off severely is relentless never before seen coordinated media and legal war waged against this President....never seen in the history of this country and that can very possibly affect the upcoming election. I still have my money on Trump.

Well, I respect opinions and thats good as opposed to non stop personal attacks on Trump. I disagree with you on the good that Trump has done and I think he is legendary already, but thats why we have a vote. The referendum on President Trump will be this coming November. The thing that pisses me off severely is relentless never before seen coordinated media and legal war waged against this President....never seen in the history of this country and that can very possibly affect the upcoming election. I still have my money on Trump.

We’ll see. The media is definitely more powerful than it should be but that’s ultimately our fault for tuning in and getting them paid. The election will be interesting - it wouldn’t be close if Trump’s administration was actually different. If you’re going to challenge the status quo, you have to recruit allies and get people on your side. Trump has strengthened his core base but hasn’t done anything to extend an olive branch to anyone else. I wish he would’ve grown our relationship with foreign allies but he hasn’t done that in one case. I wish he would’ve drafted and signed trade deals that were beneficial and helped America grow but he hasn’t yet. I wish he would’ve changed the typical partisan politics and actually been different but it seems like he tries to be as divisive as possible.

We’ll see. The media is definitely more powerful than it should be but that’s ultimately our fault for tuning in and getting them paid. The election will be interesting - it wouldn’t be close if Trump’s administration was actually different. If you’re going to challenge the status quo, you have to recruit allies and get people on your side. Trump has strengthened his core base but hasn’t done anything to extend an olive branch to anyone else. I wish he would’ve grown our relationship with foreign allies but he hasn’t done that in one case. I wish he would’ve drafted and signed trade deals that were beneficial and helped America grow but he hasn’t yet. I wish he would’ve changed the typical partisan politics and actually been different but it seems like he tries to be as divisive as possible.

Well its easy to talk about getting along, reaching out...etc, but in reality the viewpoints and beliefs of what should be done are very far apart and theres not a lot of way to meet in the middle. Everyone will stand for what they believe and this has coalesced in the country with the current polarization we see. I love Trumps foreign policy and its been long overdue...God Bless America. I am a nationalist and proud of it meaning I believe our leaders need to put the interests of American citizens first and foremost.

Well its easy to talk about getting along, reaching out...etc, but in reality the viewpoints and beliefs of what should be done are very far apart and theres not a lot of way to meet in the middle. Everyone will stand for what they believe and this has coalesced in the country with the current polarization we see. I love Trumps foreign policy and its been long overdue...God Bless America. I am a nationalist and proud of it meaning I believe our leaders need to put the interests of American citizens first and foremost.

What is Trump’s foreign policy? Where in the world has he strengthened America’s power or alliances? He’s trying to build a wall when our biggest threat, China, is crushing us in the AI race. He has no strategy for the problems that face our society today.

And being a nationalist is not something to be proud of to me. I’m very patriotic and I hope I do a lot to further the interests of the country but I’m not a nationalist and never will be. Nationalism, to me, lacks empathy, promotes selfishness, and isolated us as a country. This kind of rhetoric will make America lose its place at the head of the table and someone else will step in. You don’t have to make someone else worse off or look down on them to make yourself seem better.

What is Trump’s foreign policy? Where in the world has he strengthened America’s power or alliances? He’s trying to build a wall when our biggest threat, China, is crushing us in the AI race. He has no strategy for the problems that face our society today.

And being a nationalist is not something to be proud of to me. I’m very patriotic and I hope I do a lot to further the interests of the country but I’m not a nationalist and never will be. Nationalism, to me, lacks empathy, promotes selfishness, and isolated us as a country. This kind of rhetoric will make America lose its place at the head of the table and someone else will step in. You don’t have to make someone else worse off or look down on them to make yourself seem better.

Wow. Literally every one of Schiff's witnesses has stated that Trump has been light years better for Ukraine than Obama. While dems are crying that Trump delaying aid to Ukraine was "putting our National Security at risk", they fail to mention that Obama never gave any significant aid to Ukraine, promised to defend them, but then allowed Russia to take 1/3 of their country. Ukraine has received significant aid from Trump each and every year he's been in office.
Your idea of what Nationalism means sounds exactly like the democrat playbook. The reason we have problems with China is because of previous admins. Trump is the ONLY one doing anything about it. There are high tech whistleblowers coming out and explaing how companies like Google, etc have been covertly aiding China. You should expand your thinking. Also, there was a reason that the state owned bank of China invested 1.5 billion with Hunter Biden's company. It will come out, hopefully sooner than later. If you're China, you have to find a way to purchase military technologies, AI technologies, etc without being overt about it and drawing attention to it. Ever notice how Joe Biden downplays China as a competitor?

This comes down to what I said,,,,not a lot of middle ground. Things I love about Trump foreign policy,
- Herculean effort to stem illegal immigration at the southern border to include new wall construction and negotiated agreements with Mexico and other countries that basically forced them to assist with this effort.
- Using tariffs to punish countries that have used illegal, unfair trade practices against the US for years including China.
- Negotiation of new trade agreements....USMCA which lame democrats will not bring up for vote.
- Destroyed ISIS quickly which is a great achievement considering what Obama didnt do allowing them to flourish during his time.
- Winding down in Syria, Afghanistan bringing troops home.
- Working for peace through strength engaging North Korea, and Iran but using the power of sanctions to bring them to the table.

This is not all of what he had done, but some of the things off the top of my head that I support.

Concerning nationalism, you are just flat wrong on all counts. Nationalism is not about bringing any nation or ethnicity down, but about being proud to be an American and putting American interests first rather lying to get elected and working toward a globalist agenda draining the wealth of America and destroying our country from within which is what happened under 8 years of Obama. You have been mind warped by the MSM if you really believe what you said related to nationalism.

Reactions: orangelvis
Wow. Literally every one of Schiff's witnesses has stated that Trump has been light years better for Ukraine than Obama. While dems are crying that Trump delaying aid to Ukraine was "putting our National Security at risk", they fail to mention that Obama never gave any significant aid to Ukraine, promised to defend them, but then allowed Russia to take 1/3 of their country. Ukraine has received significant aid from Trump each and every year he's been in office.
Your idea of what Nationalism means sounds exactly like the democrat playbook. The reason we have problems with China is because of previous admins. Trump is the ONLY one doing anything about it. There are high tech whistleblowers coming out and explaing how companies like Google, etc have been covertly aiding China. You should expand your thinking. Also, there was a reason that the state owned bank of China invested 1.5 billion with Hunter Biden's company. It will come out, hopefully sooner than later. If you're China, you have to find a way to purchase military technologies, AI technologies, etc without being overt about it and drawing attention to it. Ever notice how Joe Biden downplays China as a competitor?

This is probably surprising but Gaetz was misleading in his testimony. The Obama admin didn’t supply Ukraine with lethal weapons but he did provide aid. Obama also started the sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine.

Look up the definition of nationlism and it even points out that it’s usually done at the detriment of others.

So Trump’s exemption to Apple in the trade war isn’t helping big tech? He only “stands up” to big tech if he can gain personally or he believes they aren’t on his side. And China doesn’t need to purchase AI technology, they are years ahead of us because they have all the data and their government massively subsidizes tech innovation.

This comes down to what I said,,,,not a lot of middle ground. Things I love about Trump foreign policy,
- Herculean effort to stem illegal immigration at the southern border to include new wall construction and negotiated agreements with Mexico and other countries that basically forced them to assist with this effort.
- Using tariffs to punish countries that have used illegal, unfair trade practices against the US for years including China.
- Negotiation of new trade agreements....USMCA which lame democrats will not bring up for vote.
- Destroyed ISIS quickly which is a great achievement considering what Obama didnt do allowing them to flourish during his time.
- Winding down in Syria, Afghanistan bringing troops home.
- Working for peace through strength engaging North Korea, and Iran but using the power of sanctions to bring them to the table.

This is not all of what he had done, but some of the things off the top of my head that I support.

Concerning nationalism, you are just flat wrong on all counts. Nationalism is not about bringing any nation or ethnicity down, but about being proud to be an American and putting American interests first rather lying to get elected and working toward a globalist agenda draining the wealth of America and destroying our country from within which is what happened under 8 years of Obama. You have been mind warped by the MSM if you really believe what you said related to nationalism.

You can’t claim to negotiate “new trade agreements” when he has only made significant progress on one agreement and has exited more than 5. This is the area I’m most disappointed in Trump. Negotiating trade deals should’ve been his strong point.

Obama’s record in the Middle East wasn’t bad when you consider he inherited Bush’s wars and killed al-qaeda, Bin Laden, and al-awlaki while bringing troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan. Trump has put us in a worse position on all accounts. We have less allies in the region (except maybe Saudi Arabia) and Russia worlds more power than they did under Obama.

And regarding N.K. and Iran..tell me how we’re in a better position with either than we were 4 years ago? Iran has more advanced nuclear weapons and NK literally does what they want. Trump stopping ops in SK doesn’t help much either.

This is probably surprising but Gaetz was misleading in his testimony. The Obama admin didn’t supply Ukraine with lethal weapons but he did provide aid. Obama also started the sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine.

Look up the definition of nationlism and it even points out that it’s usually done at the detriment of others.

So Trump’s exemption to Apple in the trade war isn’t helping big tech? He only “stands up” to big tech if he can gain personally or he believes they aren’t on his side. And China doesn’t need to purchase AI technology, they are years ahead of us because they have all the data and their government massively subsidizes tech innovation.

You are drastically covering up for Obama's utter disgrace regarding Ukraine. Obama sent blankets and meals to Ukraine, after he convinced to not arm themselves with the PROMISE that the US would protect them. Obama's sanctions were a slap on the wrist compared to the sanctions Trump imposed. Again, every single one of Schiff's witnesses have openly stated that Trump's policy on Ukraine has been far and away better for Ukraine than the previous 8 years. FACT.

I don't have to "look up" the definitions of Nationalism. Why? Because that is a term first applied to Trump by the Resistance. Putting America first is not isolationism or any other negative connotation that the left is constantly claiming; even "White Nationalism".

As I stated, Trump inherited a mess with China and even with constant resistance from the dems and the bureaucratic conglomerate within the Beltway, he is pressuring China and I believe he will win. Also, people like Joe Biden and his son, Hunter are/were covertly selling out American interest to China and others. This is what I call Globalism and there has been a consistent inching towards this since George H W Bush first uttered the words " A New World Order" if not before. This taking down of America, increased its pace during Obama and would have reached its desired goals if Hilary had been elected. The upcoming FISA Abuse Report, which will proceed the issuing of indictments, will prove that the whole Resistance Movement was a way to cover up the "selling out America".
This might be an example of selling out America. Also, don't forget that the largest donor to the Clinton Foundation was little old Ukraine:
https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You are drastically covering up for Obama's utter disgrace regarding Ukraine. Obama sent blankets and meals to Ukraine, after he convinced to not arm themselves with the PROMISE that the US would protect them. Obama's sanctions were a slap on the wrist compared to the sanctions Trump imposed. Again, every single one of Schiff's witnesses have openly stated that Trump's policy on Ukraine has been far and away better for Ukraine than the previous 8 years. FACT.

I don't have to "look up" the definitions of Nationalism. Why? Because that is a term first applied to Trump by the Resistance. Putting America first is not isolationism or any other negative connotation that the left is constantly claiming; even "White Nationalism".

As I stated, Trump inherited a mess with China and even with constant resistance from the dems and the bureaucratic conglomerate within the Beltway, he is pressuring China and I believe he will win. Also, people like Joe Biden and his son, Hunter are/were covertly selling out American interest to China and others. This is what I call Globalism and there has been a consistent inching towards this since George H W Bush first uttered the words " A New World Order" if not before. This taking down of America, increased its pace during Obama and would have reached its desired goals if Hilary had been elected. The upcoming FISA Abuse Report, which will proceed the issuing of indictments, will prove that the whole Resistance Movement was a way to cover up the "selling out America".
This might be an example of selling out America. Also, don't forget that the largest donor to the Clinton Foundation was little old Ukraine:
https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

I’m not making an analogy here but I know the term nationalism from learning about Hitler and the Nazis and other powers during WW1 and 2. Way before we even considered Trump running.

I’m actually in favor of him pressuring China. That’s one place foreign policy wise that I agree is a good idea; I just think the implementation should be different.

Globalism, to me, is mostly an economic term referring to the interconnectivity of the markets and people. It ties to the idea that it’s better off for countries to specialize in what they have a competitive advantage in and trade with everyone else. I’m not sure about the New World Order or anything but I never thought globalism had a negative connotation tbh.

ADVERTISEMENT