ADVERTISEMENT

The China balloon has arrived.

You thinking the Chiefs and the points or lay the 1.5 with the Eagles ?
Is this something serious or a joke or a false flag? Weather balloons or not steered or change course, they are put up to follow existing weather patterns i.e. the jetstream! Certainly, our military knows if the telemetry of this balloon has steered from existing wind patterns or not! Obviously, if it has veered from said path it is being steered! Has it followed a steady progression of the jetstream or did it linger over a known military facilities!? We don’t know the answers to this but you can bet that military does! The theories range from using a military balloon with a nuclear platform with an altimeter to detonate and create an EMP and that’s why it’s not been shot down or maybe it’s a dry run for such an attack to the possibility it just is that a weather balloon LOL weather balloons do not carry that kind of payload nor are they steered! The truth lies in whether or not this thing is being steered! Tough times!

Reactions: flotiger
And after more thought, here's some info about China that I bet you didn't know...China is unrepairably fvcked. Most everyone knows about their one-child policy, but I recently learned that they increased it from one child to two, then from two to three, and now they have removed all limits. Why?

Because they severely over corrected. They were slowly veering off the road towards overpopulation, but they whipped it back the other way so fast, they are now starting to flip and roll over, and when they finally come to a stop (which will take several decades), they will be severely underpopulated. So much so, some scientists are predicting the total collapse of China.

China is the current threat, because they are in a much better position than Russia, but Russia is the long-term threat, not China. And Russia won't be a threat as soon as we get the democrats out of the White House.
A good one to read in that regard is Peter Zeihan. You can find some of his interviews on YouTube and also has a new book out. He gives China about ten years. Trying to tell the future can be tricky but his population numbers will be hard to get around. Millions will enter their retirements years each year for a long time while their work force will decline.

China just bought 200 thousand acres of farmland. Unfortunately, China along with Russia will be heavily involved when the NWO takeover happens. In fact, back in 2015, China practiced Jade Helm 15 ON OUR SOIL. This military exercise was training Chinese & other foreign soldiers the proper way to round up US Citizens to transport them to FEMA Camps. This was dubbed, “Conquering The Human Domain.” As far as the balloon goes, China doesn’t need a “Spy Balloon to retrieve intelligence. We have a NWO government who is more than willing to share that information, ALL Governments are working together to bring about a NWO Takeover. Unfortunately, the takeover of America is imminent. Like I’ve said, Chinese & Russian soldiers will help bring the takeover of America about. I know I’m certain places, Russian soldiers & probably Chinese soldiers are already here.

I'd eat acid with you any day of the week.

China just bought 200 thousand acres of farmland. Unfortunately, China along with Russia will be heavily involved when the NWO takeover happens. In fact, back in 2015, China practiced Jade Helm 15 ON OUR SOIL. This military exercise was training Chinese & other foreign soldiers the proper way to round up US Citizens to transport them to FEMA Camps. This was dubbed, “Conquering The Human Domain.” As far as the balloon goes, China doesn’t need a “Spy Balloon to retrieve intelligence. We have a NWO government who is more than willing to share that information, ALL Governments are working together to bring about a NWO Takeover. Unfortunately, the takeover of America is imminent. Like I’ve said, Chinese & Russian soldiers will help bring the takeover of America about. I know I’m certain places, Russian soldiers & probably Chinese soldiers are already here.
I started reading this thread and thought to myself, “where is @areeves .”

Reactions: jeffcoat
https://tenor.com/bFUqX.gif
oscar-tacerta.gif

Still sitting here with kids 7/5/3. Running out of stuff to do for them. It’s going to get wild in here if we don’t leave soon

This kind of post is called fantasy.

There are currently 3-5 jets flying around it now near the coast. Maybe they intend to shoot it down over the ocean?

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
Happy you’re receiving your elite transportation soon. With all due respect, the final stages of their takeover will include tactical nukes to a handful of our cities, including D.C. & an EMP attack. This will be part of the 4th Seal in Revelation 6. Drones will also be used. The ONLY people they’re going to allow to live on the planet are those who worship the Beast/Antichrist @ Receive The RFID Chip in their hand or forehead. Everyone else will be terminated. All Global Armies & Global Leaders are involved. This is why Daniel describes the Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 as “Dreadful, terrifying & Exceedingly Powerful. It has Great Iron Teeth & it Tramples The Whole World & Stamps Out The Residue. It’s Diverse From All Other Kingdoms.

You are correct in that GOD & JESUS are laughing @ them because JESUS crushes them when HE Returns in Revelation 19, Destroying 82% of Their Armies In The Valley Of Megeddo, which is commonly known as Armageddon. General McCarthur states says, “It’s The Perfect Battlefield.” The Blood Will Flow For 1600 Furlongs, which is 200 miles to the Horses Bridle, About 5 Feet High. It’ll Take 7 Years To Dispose of The Military Armament & 7 Months To Bury The Dead. The False Prophet, Will Be Thrown Alive Into The Lake Of Fire Along With The Beast/Antichrist, Who I Strongly Believe Is This Current Pope. Satan Will Be Bound In The Abyss With A Great Chain A a Cover Will Be Placed Over Him. He Will Be Bound For 1000 Years, During The Millennium. After the 1000 Years Has Expired, Satan Will Be Released For A Short Time & Will Deceive The Nations One Last Time. Once Again, The Global Armies Will Be Gathered Again @ Megeddo & GOD Will Rain Fire & Brimstone Down On Them, Destroying Them Once & For All. Satan Will Be Thrown Alive Into The Lake Of Fire Where The Beast & False Prophet Are. Those Who Did Not Reign With JESUS During the Millennium Will be Raised From The Dead To Stand Before GOD In What’s Called The Great White Throne Judgement. Revelation 20:15 tells us, “Whoever’s Name Was Not Found Written In The Lambs Book Of Life Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire. For those of you who read this have never received JESUS as Your Savior, It’s late in the game, I Implore You To Do So.
You’re not going to be laughing when these things happen but rather, soiling you’re bluns

There will come a time when the government, not the current iteration, says thanks for your purchase. We are taking the land back now. Do something.
Unfortunately, that won’t happen! The takeover of America involves China & Russia, with our NWO Government’s consent & cooperation.

Reactions: scartiger
Like I’ve said to your other laughing colleagues, you won’t be laughing when these things take place. There’s a reason JESUS said in Luke 21, “Men’s hearts failing them for what’s coming ON the Earth.”

Like I’ve said to your other laughing colleagues, you won’t be laughing when these things take place. There’s a reason JESUS said in Luke 21, “Men’s hearts failing them for what’s coming ON the Earth.”
You're talking to yourself.....

And answering.....

Reactions: Tigerpaw00
Any Myrtle Beach guys get rocked by that boom? it shook my store and i thought the windows were gonna get blown out.

ADVERTISEMENT