ADVERTISEMENT

The China balloon has arrived.

Everyone needs to calm down. Joe has had this thing locked down from the beginning just like his ability to string audible sentences together as well as mastering the art of falling down stairs going UP as well as the ability to ride a bike. Oh yeah, his math is awesome too.

We got this.

I didn't hear any kind of explosion, but I did witness the kill live from over here in Georgetown. Pretty neat.
Total fluke too. Wife's sister, who lives right near called to ask if we could see the balloon because it was so close. She couldn't find it for trees blocking etc. Wife and I immediately walk out on our floating dock and we clearly spot the balloon. About 90 seconds later here come the jets with their contrails and goodnight Irene.

Happy you’re receiving your elite transportation soon. With all due respect, the final stages of their takeover will include tactical nukes to a handful of our cities, including D.C. & an EMP attack. This will be part of the 4th Seal in Revelation 6. Drones will also be used. The ONLY people they’re going to allow to live on the planet are those who worship the Beast/Antichrist @ Receive The RFID Chip in their hand or forehead. Everyone else will be terminated. All Global Armies & Global Leaders are involved. This is why Daniel describes the Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 as “Dreadful, terrifying & Exceedingly Powerful. It has Great Iron Teeth & it Tramples The Whole World & Stamps Out The Residue. It’s Diverse From All Other Kingdoms.

You are correct in that GOD & JESUS are laughing @ them because JESUS crushes them when HE Returns in Revelation 19, Destroying 82% of Their Armies In The Valley Of Megeddo, which is commonly known as Armageddon. General McCarthur states says, “It’s The Perfect Battlefield.” The Blood Will Flow For 1600 Furlongs, which is 200 miles to the Horses Bridle, About 5 Feet High. It’ll Take 7 Years To Dispose of The Military Armament & 7 Months To Bury The Dead. The False Prophet, Will Be Thrown Alive Into The Lake Of Fire Along With The Beast/Antichrist, Who I Strongly Believe Is This Current Pope. Satan Will Be Bound In The Abyss With A Great Chain A a Cover Will Be Placed Over Him. He Will Be Bound For 1000 Years, During The Millennium. After the 1000 Years Has Expired, Satan Will Be Released For A Short Time & Will Deceive The Nations One Last Time. Once Again, The Global Armies Will Be Gathered Again @ Megeddo & GOD Will Rain Fire & Brimstone Down On Them, Destroying Them Once & For All. Satan Will Be Thrown Alive Into The Lake Of Fire Where The Beast & False Prophet Are. Those Who Did Not Reign With JESUS During the Millennium Will be Raised From The Dead To Stand Before GOD In What’s Called The Great White Throne Judgement. Revelation 20:15 tells us, “Whoever’s Name Was Not Found Written In The Lambs Book Of Life Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire. For those of you who read this have never received JESUS as Your Savior, It’s late in the game, I Implore You To Do So.
Thanks for the laugh😂😂😂

What did they use to shoot it down?

So thankful some people on the internet let the Military know about this fascinating mysterious spy Chinese balloon.

Seriously though how did anyone know the balloon was from China? Did they zoom in with their super spy telescopic lense? Those were only 19.99 on QVC.

So thankful some people on the internet let the Military know about this fascinating mysterious spy Chinese balloon.

Seriously though how did anyone know the balloon was from China? Did they zoom in with their super spy telescopic lense? Those were only 19.99 on QVC.
I don’t have the super spy but I have some pretty good binoculars. It said “made in China” at the bottom.

And after more thought, here's some info about China that I bet you didn't know...China is unrepairably fvcked. Most everyone knows about their one-child policy, but I recently learned that they increased it from one child to two, then from two to three, and now they have removed all limits. Why?

Because they severely over corrected. They were slowly veering off the road towards overpopulation, but they whipped it back the other way so fast, they are now starting to flip and roll over, and when they finally come to a stop (which will take several decades), they will be severely underpopulated. So much so, some scientists are predicting the total collapse of China.

China is the current threat, because they are in a much better position than Russia, but Russia is the long-term threat, not China. And Russia won't be a threat as soon as we get the democrats out of the White House.

A good one to read in that regard is Peter Zeihan. You can find some of his interviews on YouTube and also has a new book out. He gives China about ten years. Trying to tell the future can be tricky but his population numbers will be hard to get around. Millions will enter their retirements years each year for a long time while their work force will decline.
This is some interesting shyt here. Hope ya'll are right

They've been tracking it since it entered Alaskan air space 4 or 5 days ago. Should have been shot down then. You can't tell me they couldn't have shot it down over a barren area of Alaska with no collateral damage.

ADVERTISEMENT