ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrats and left are destroying this country!

Jimmy Green Beans

Valles Marineris
Dec 25, 2019
Our democracy is being torn apart at the seams and the left is enjoying every minute of it. There is nothing "progressive" about them or their ideas. Everything they are supporting and pushing right now is regressive tribalism and, unfortunately, the outcome will be increasing loss of freedom, loss of virtue, and as well as destruction our economic standing. Perhaps this is what they want...

Our democracy is being torn apart at the seams and the left is enjoying every minute of it. There is nothing "progressive" about them or their ideas. Everything they are supporting and pushing right now is regressive tribalism and, unfortunately, the outcome will be increasing loss of freedom, loss of virtue, and as well as destruction our economic standing. Perhaps this is what they want...

Yeah, none of this is true but you have the unfortunate predicament that this administration is following the worst in the history of our country. An administration that "actually" and actively tried to tear apart democracy. So everything pales in comparison. Sorry you're upset though.

Reactions: marshmk

Love it or leave it pal. Oh, and FCUK your feelings!

Yeah, none of this is true but you have the unfortunate predicament that this administration is following the worst in the history of our country. An administration that "actually" and actively tried to tear apart democracy. So everything pales in comparison. Sorry you're upset though.
The current administration is the most incompetent, inept administration in the history of our republic...and, it has only been 100 days. This administration is doing every thing it can to tear the country apart.

Few Presidents accomplished as much as Trump. The amount of accomplishments he made in one-term are astounding. I don't expect you to be open-minded enough to recognize that. Nevertheless, the facts speak for themselves. You are just frustrated that no matter the crap the left tried to fabricate and pin on him, he plowed through it unfazed and continued to heap accomplishment on accomplishment.

giphy.gif

Relax buddy. Your freedom is going to be just fine.

Reactions: DW4_2016
The current administration is the most incompetent, inept administration in the history of our republic...and, it has only been 100 days. This administration is doing every thing it can to tear the country apart.
When it comes to incompetency and tearing the country apart, you had some plus size blinders on the last four years dude. It will never be that bad again....unless he's somehow re-elected, which would be an epic tragedy for our country. Just so you know, Biden has a 54% approval rating right now. Higher than any approval rating your psychotic cantaloupe ever had, at any time!

Few Presidents accomplished as much as Trump. The amount of accomplishments he made in one-term are astounding. I don't expect you to be open-minded enough to recognize that. Nevertheless, the facts speak for themselves. You are just frustrated that no matter the crap the left tried to fabricate and pin on him, he plowed through it unfazed and continued to heap accomplishment on accomplishment.

I suggest you get some medicine grade vaginal cream

source.gif

tenor.gif

When it comes to incompetency and tearing the country apart, you had some plus size blinders on the last four years dude. It will never be that bad again....unless he's somehow re-elected, which would be an epic tragedy for our country. Just so you know, Biden has a 54% approval rating right now. Higher than any approval rating your psychotic cantaloupe ever had, at any time!
FAKE NEWS on that approval rating!

Things are getting so bad, I just stay off the computer. He's another ridiculous thing I read just now.

Last edited:
Name some factual examples. Seriously.

whatever you claim, Biden and team have basically told Trump “hold my beer”. The division in this country has grown exponentially in the first 100 days. And no, it isnt Trumps fault.

I’m not a big fan of politics but can someone help me understand how Trump or Biden “tore the country apart” TIA

Name some factual examples. Seriously.

whatever you claim, Biden and team have basically told Trump “hold my beer”. The division in this country has grown exponentially in the first 100 days. And no, it isnt Trumps fault.
The answer is a layup but the fact that you asked the question in the first place tells me who you are. I'll point out a turd and you'll call it a duck. I'll pass.

The answer is a layup but the fact that you asked the question in the first place tells me who you are. I'll point out a turd and you'll call it a duck. I'll pass.
Nope. I dont respond like liberals do.

the right has some crazies for sure. But the left and the media are hyper hypocritical. And are never held accountable for the violence they incite. From Madonnas want of the white house being blown up to Waters inciting more riots.

not a peep.

Reactions: 92TigerME
ADVERTISEMENT