ADVERTISEMENT

The DOW just topped 30K for the first time in history...

Let's be honest - it's more attributable to quelling the uncertainty (and as we all know, capital markets HATE uncertainty) in the transition of the presidency than it is to Biden himself being the president elect, but I'm certainly not complaining. I may retire in a few weeks if this keeps up.

on the news of the official transition of the presidency to Joe Biden. This is a great day, all Americans should be celebrating. @scotchtiger

I see what you are doing man, but folks on here are die hard Trumpians. That means that stock market gains after he won in 2016 were because of him, even though Obama was still President, AND stock market gains after Trump lost in 2020 are because of him because he is President. As a absolute rule you need to go by: Anything positive is because of Trump, anything negative is on someone else.

I see what you are doing man, but folks on here are die hard Trumpians. That means that stock market gains after he won in 2016 were because of him, even though Obama was still President, AND stock market gains after Trump lost in 2020 are because of him because he is President. As a absolute rule you need to go by: Anything positive is because of Trump, anything negative is on someone else.
Just stop! Republicans can say the same thing about dem's and vice versa on any topic all day. Just saving the trouble of all the back and forth that's about to happen in this thread. Take this crap to twitter with the rest of the garbage!

on the news of the official transition of the presidency to Joe Biden. This is a great day, all Americans should be celebrating. @scotchtiger

Very nice day in the scotchtiger household. New highs in the market and we hosted a group of our best friends for friends thanksgiving - one of my favorite days of the year. Vaccine news, pending stability and projected divided government are all positives. Now it’s time to nurse this stinger from last night and get ready to host the family tomorrow. We have so much for which to be thankful.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT