ADVERTISEMENT

The Great Communicator bringing peace to all

Sounds legit

North and South Korea are in talks to announce a permanent end to the officially declared military conflict between the two countries, daily newspaper Munhwa Ilbo reported

4756369.jpg

If CNN cannot undermine this (North/South Korea) with propaganda, they will likely be behind some covert action to send someone over there to set off a suitcase nuclear device and bring them to war. They will not stand for anything that Trump is behind to be success for him or the republicans. I know that it is likely not my paranoia, but they have been trying to fill their airwaves over and over again with the idea that the midterms are going to be a major victory for democrats in hopes of affecting the mindset of the masses. Also, since Joe Kennedy was the democratic response to Trump's State of the Union address, they began gushing orgasms over him (even to the drool coming out of the side of his mouth was hard to watch!) and have since started a Kennedy family series in hopes of building support and remembrance for the Kennedy Dynasty. Guess who is likely to be their candidate to run next?

Reactions: CU1TruTiger4Life
Reactions: CU1TruTiger4Life
When Syria gassed its own citizens a few weeks ago it was Obama’s fault (according to Trump). When the Koreas get together to talk about peace all credit should go to Trump. So basically anything good that happens is all trump, anything bad is someone else’s fault.

Am I doing it right?
Not really, no. Remember "Barry's line in the sand?"

Reactions: sinkerslider
When Syria gassed its own citizens a few weeks ago it was Obama’s fault (according to Trump). When the Koreas get together to talk about peace all credit should go to Trump. So basically anything good that happens is all trump, anything bad is someone else’s fault.

Am I doing it right?
Barry sucked bro, and I ain’t talking about Michael Obama.

2nd term campaign slogan will be:

“Make the World Great Again”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/17/nor...edly-set-to-announce-official-end-to-war.html

LMAO!

The "magic" behind the curtain astounds me every time and the general consensus continues to take the blue pill. A little history for those that would like to take the red pill in the near future.

In 2000, there were 7 countries without the world-wide excepted definition of a "central bank". They were.
  1. Iran
  2. North Korea
  3. Libya
  4. Cuba
  5. Sudan
  6. Iraq
  7. Afghanistan
Do these names look familiar? Don't we all remember all the "axis of evil", "weapons of mass destruction", "Dictatorships", etc... name calling going on with these countries?

By 2003, thanks to the good ole US (central bank) invasions under the "weapons of mass destruction" campaign, we got rid of two and had.
  1. Libya
  2. Cuba
  3. Sudan
  4. North Korea
  5. Iran
Notice, Afghanistan and Iraq are suddenly gone and now under central bank finance/control.

By 2011, there are only 3 left looking in.
  1. Iran
  2. North Korea
  3. Cuba
It looks like North Korea is going to finally sacrifice their last pawn to join the crowd. IMO, Iran is going to be the last "hold-out" until the end, especially with the Ayatollah still alive with the fresh memory of the US failed coup attempt in the '50's. Cuba doesn't have any natural resources to speak of and central banks could basically care less.

LMAO!

The "magic" behind the curtain astounds me every time and the general consensus continues to take the blue pill. A little history for those that would like to take the red pill in the near future.

In 2000, there were 7 countries without the world-wide excepted definition of a "central bank". They were.
  1. Iran
  2. North Korea
  3. Libya
  4. Cuba
  5. Sudan
  6. Iraq
  7. Afghanistan
Do these names look familiar? Don't we all remember all the "axis of evil", "weapons of mass destruction", "Dictatorships", etc... name calling going on with these countries?

By 2003, thanks to the good ole US (central bank) invasions under the "weapons of mass destruction" campaign, we got rid of two and had.
  1. Libya
  2. Cuba
  3. Sudan
  4. North Korea
  5. Iran
Notice, Afghanistan and Iraq are suddenly gone and now under central bank finance/control.

1. Iran
  2. North Korea
  3. Cuba
It looks like North Korea is going to finally sacrifice their last pawn to join the crowd. IMO, Iran is going to be the last "hold-out" until the end, especially with the Ayatollah still alive with the fresh memory of the US failed coup attempt in the '50's. Cuba doesn't have any natural resources to speak of and central banks could basically care less.

*accepted

And then tl:dr

LMAO!

1. Iran
  2. North Korea
  3. Libya
  4. Cuba
  5. Sudan
  6. Iraq
  7. Afghanistan

1. Libya
  2. Cuba
  3. Sudan
  4. North Korea
  5. Iran

1. Iran
  2. North Korea
  3. Cuba

So fvcking woke bruh....

The irony of your last post is still lost on you....

I looked all over me, since it is supposedly lost "on" me, and I have yet to find it. Is this one of those games where you give me clues and stuff? Can I point to places and you say "warmer" and "colder" and stuff? Am I writing too many words and stuff? I can abbreviate like you bruh.......

I looked all over me, since it is supposedly lost "on" me, and I have yet to find it. Is this one of those games where you give me clues and stuff? Can I point to places and you say "warmer" and "colder" and stuff? Am I writing too many words and stuff? I can abbreviate like you bruh.......

My god you’re brutal.

y'all must have took English class together

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT