ADVERTISEMENT

THE MEDIA LIE OF THE CENTURY: Dan Bongino: My Secret Service Sources Are Telling Me Joe Biden “Is In Real Significant Trouble” (VIDEO)

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

By Jim Hoft
Published February 26, 2021 at 7:58am
ShareTweetShare to GabTelegramShareEmail
Last weekend Australian reporter Cory Bernardi was the first mainstream host to report on Joe Biden’s obvious dementia that is apparent to anyone paying attention. No one in the US liberal media is strong enough to point this out – President Biden is out to lunch. He is in an escalating stage of cognitive decline.
Bernardi shared this on Friday, “Such was the hatred of Donald Trump by the partisan and poisonous mainstream media that they chose not to highlight anything that may have derailed a Biden victory. Even now after he’s been sworn in many are still refusing to speak the truth.”
It’s not a secret to Gateway Pundit readers that Joe Biden is in serious mental decline. It is obvious to anyone paying attention that Joe Biden is a dementia patient. Just ask his handler and wife!
However, if you still believed the mainstream media you would not know about this. They protect him and lie to the American people. This is despite Joe Biden’s obvious mid-stage dementia.
TRENDING:
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt - Lead Murder Suspect in Ashli Babbitt Case
This may be the greatest media scandal of the century so far — and that’s saying a lot considering the Russia conspiracy hoax they pushed for years!
bongino-biden-dementia.jpg

On Thursday night former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino told Sean Hannity how bad Joe Biden’s dementia really is.

Via The Palmieri Report:
Dan Bongino: It was something I was getting from my sources. Sean, it gives me absolutely no joy in saying this. And I mean that. He is in real significant trouble, Joe Biden. And listen to me. everyone around him. Everyone knows it. Everyone knows it. This is the scandal that they’re not telling you – how bad his condition really is… I’m telling you from what I’m hearing from people in my network, everyone knows how bad it is. Everyone. It’s not a mystery, it is the worst kept secret in the White House.
Sean Hannity: That would be a cover-up.

This is Growls' BS for the day. Give him credit, he never gives up. Why Biden's agenda bothers him so much while Biden has 58% national approval is beyond me. Is he against this Covid relief package? Is he against holding the Saudi prince accountable for murder? Does he continue to want to kiss Putin's ass? Is he against a unified effort against the pandemic after his guy completely botched the job? I can't figure it out.

I won't address the ramblings of the Hofts and GWP, but I'm on record as not being a fan of both parties continuing to nominate old men.

Good article below on the topic.

“We should probably assume that a significant proportion of political leaders over the age of 65 have impairment of executive function,” concluded a prescient 2014 paper on brain aging in Politics and the Life Sciences.

That said, labelling a political or business opponent as “crazy” or “demented” has become a rather cheap tactic for discrediting someone you disagree with.

What makes articles like this hilarious for me is this. If you are saying the other guy is crazy,or has lost it mentally, how bad does it make you look when he stomps a mudhole in your ass?

Biden was much better during the debates than Trump. No doubt at his age he has slowed,that being said, his speeches have been pretty damn good. He seems to at least have competent staff around him and it's certainly nice to have absolutely zero ridiculous comments coming from the white house.

I won't address the ramblings of the Hofts and GWP, but I'm on record as not being a fan of both parties continuing to nominate old men.

Good article below on the topic.

“We should probably assume that a significant proportion of political leaders over the age of 65 have impairment of executive function,” concluded a prescient 2014 paper on brain aging in Politics and the Life Sciences.

That said, labelling a political or business opponent as “crazy” or “demented” has become a rather cheap tactic for discrediting someone you disagree with.

Ok non believers, this is taken directly from Dan Bongino who is a retired SS agent that guarded Obummer btw and he has lots of friends in the active duty that he talks to that are giving him this info. Can you guys not see that China Joe is not all there anymore? The meds they are giving him to get him semi lucid for public events will probably burn his fuse even faster. For the record, I do not wish this on anyone, but its news as we are talking about potus.

What makes articles like this hilarious for me is this. If you are saying the other guy is crazy,or has lost it mentally, how bad does it make you look when he stomps a mudhole in your ass?

Biden was much better during the debates than Trump. No doubt at his age he has slowed,that being said, his speeches have been pretty damn good. He seems to at least have competent staff around him and it's certainly nice to have absolutely zero ridiculous comments coming from the white house.

Dude,,,you are totally wrong in your analysis. The first debate was a draw because Trump did not bring his A game. Trump pummeled him like he stole something in the 2nd debate. Can Biden show up and be lucid on any given day?....yes, but what meds are they giving him to do it? Watch the video at the link here from today....its sad.

His dementia was obvious the last 6 months before the election. Since the primaries he went in rapid decline and it was glossed over and covered up by the msm.

it is why most who care to notice know he will not make it through the year as President.

just wait for the State of the Union. What are the chances COVID cancels it or Harris hives the speech? There is a reason he has not had many live Q and As since the primaries. Especially any that were not scripted.

Ok non believers, this is taken directly from Dan Bongino who is a retired SS agent that guarded Obummer btw and he has lots of friends in the active duty that he talks to that are giving him this info. Can you guys not see that China Joe is not all there anymore? The meds they are giving him to get him semi lucid for public events will probably burn his fuse even faster. For the record, I do not wish this on anyone, but its news as we are talking about potus.

You’re spot on.. I mentioned it in another thread but going back to the Dem primaries, the whole thing was set up so that Biden could get the nomination but that the leaders/leader (looking at you Obama) could get his pick for VP. Kamala.. The usuals can come on here saying it’s bs, but if you can’t watch certain interviews Biden does and knows he’s seriously declining cognitively, well you’re blind and deaf. And I don’t wish that condition on anyone either , I had a grandparent die of Alzheimer’s.

By Jim Hoft
Published February 26, 2021 at 7:58am
ShareTweetShare to GabTelegramShareEmail
Last weekend Australian reporter Cory Bernardi was the first mainstream host to report on Joe Biden’s obvious dementia that is apparent to anyone paying attention. No one in the US liberal media is strong enough to point this out – President Biden is out to lunch. He is in an escalating stage of cognitive decline.
Bernardi shared this on Friday, “Such was the hatred of Donald Trump by the partisan and poisonous mainstream media that they chose not to highlight anything that may have derailed a Biden victory. Even now after he’s been sworn in many are still refusing to speak the truth.”
It’s not a secret to Gateway Pundit readers that Joe Biden is in serious mental decline. It is obvious to anyone paying attention that Joe Biden is a dementia patient. Just ask his handler and wife!
However, if you still believed the mainstream media you would not know about this. They protect him and lie to the American people. This is despite Joe Biden’s obvious mid-stage dementia.
TRENDING:
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt - Lead Murder Suspect in Ashli Babbitt Case
This may be the greatest media scandal of the century so far — and that’s saying a lot considering the Russia conspiracy hoax they pushed for years!
bongino-biden-dementia.jpg

On Thursday night former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino told Sean Hannity how bad Joe Biden’s dementia really is.

Via The Palmieri Report:
lol

ADVERTISEMENT