ADVERTISEMENT

The New Right

That's not the sole purpose though. If you scan dem twitter accounts or even listen to campaign related rhetoric, they link the entire republican party and voter base to Jan 6th. It's being used as a political atom bomb to move the middle to the left. If that wasn't the intent, the evidence would have gone straight to the DOJ rather than a made for TV movie and we would be in proper court proceedings by now.

Also, despite the intent, it's going to fail for the simple reason for how they went about it. Biggest example is presenting "bombshell" testimony from a staffer but didn't bother to corroborate her story by taking testimony from the secret service, in advance. They are discrediting themselves daily and anyone in the center that wanted an outcome, is losing faith.

You'll also note that when pressed on involvement, the FBI declined to make any statements denying it. They weren't under oath during the questioning, just simply answered "I can't answer that". At some point, you may want to get them in a deposition just to show Americans this wasn't encouraged by our intelligence community. It would go a long way to squashing the conspiracy theory and getting back to the task at hand.

When you say “they” are linking the findings to the entire Republican Party are you insinuating the committee is doing this or Democrat politicians running for office? I ask this because I haven’t seen any evidence the committee is trying to do anything but take down Trump. If I’ve missed it, give me a link. Keep in mind that almost all of their witnesses either served in the Trump administration, are family members, and/or fellow Republicans. None of those folks want to see the Democratic Party succeed.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT