ADVERTISEMENT

The woman who bought trump

I mean they all do this to an extent.

But trump ran his entire 2016 campaign on the premise that he had his own money and could not be bought like Hilary.

This guy is desperate to get elected to board on himself. He does not give a shit about people like @TigerGrowls

Trump 2016: I cannot be bought.

Trump 2024: give a million and I will suck your …

But trump ran his entire 2016 campaign on the premise that he had his own money and could not be bought like Hilary.

This guy is desperate to get elected to board on himself. He does not give a shit about people like @TigerGrowls

This.

But I think he realized over the last 8 years just how easily he can leverage this into a giant grift. He’s grifting the poors out of their weekly paychecks and the elites for major policy promises.

This.

But I think he realized over the last 8 years just how easily he can leverage this into a giant grift. He’s grifting the poors out of their weekly paychecks and the elites for major policy promises.

If this story has legs, it could certainly help biden. He has an issue with the young progressive pro-palestinian voters who say he is just like trump in this regard. Hearing that trump plans to annex palestine for israel will certainly push them to vote for trump.

Reactions: dpic73
This.

8 is an interesting number … I believe 8 is also the number of times since 1948 that the Palestinians were offered their own state, 2 state solution, but they rejected it. One of the most famous times being the Camp David proposal which Arafat backed, but later rejected.

It’s also interesting that Hamas leaders have rejected a cease-fire agreement just this last week, leaving Blinken dumbfounded. It’s also interesting that those Hamas Leaders rejected the agreement from their posh accommodations in Qatar, meanwhile having their terrorist dogs hide under hospitals, daycares, and first aid camps.

Won’t be popular, buuuuuuuut F’m.

Absolutely. Biden was bought by big business.

But Trump pretends to be a man of the people and his followers believe him (as you pointed out).

This would be similar to Bernie Sanders railing against the establishment and then taking money from the Koch brothers.

Its why anyone who complains should vote Dem for president until citizens united is overturned. Lots of folks bitch about these two candidates but don’t want to do the one thing to fix it because they are loyalists to the Republican Party regardless of how much it conflicts with their best interests. .

Left-wing jew haters.

640px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

170814010139-charlottesville-white-supremacists-tiki-torch-340xa.jpg

If you want some fun reading, start looking at all of the billionaires who formerly registered as democrats and supported the Clintons for 20+ years and what they’re doing now and who they’re donating to post-2016. Lot of former Clinton donors and Epstein address book names writing big checks for Trump for exactly the same reasons.

If you want some fun reading, start looking at all of the billionaires who formerly registered as democrats and supported the Clintons for 20+ years and what they’re doing now and who they’re donating to post-2016. Lot of former Clinton donors and Epstein address book names writing big checks for Trump for exactly the same reasons.

8 is an interesting number … I believe 8 is also the number of times since 1948 that the Palestinians were offered their own state, 2 state solution, but they rejected it. One of the most famous times being the Camp David proposal which Arafat backed, but later rejected.

It’s also interesting that Hamas leaders have rejected a cease-fire agreement just this last week, leaving Blinken dumbfounded. It’s also interesting that those Hamas Leaders rejected the agreement from their posh accommodations in Qatar, meanwhile having their terrorist dogs hide under hospitals, daycares, and first aid camps.

Sinwar is calling the shots from Gaza. The Hamas leadership in Qatar doesn't have any control over him.

Israel and Hamas have been stuck on the same issue for the past several months: preconditions for a permanent ceasefire. There's nothing new about the latest round of negotiations in that regard.

Hamas wants the conditions for a permanent ceasefire to be settled and committed to before it enters into another temporary ceasefire. Israel disagrees on the conditions and isn't going to talk about a permanent ceasefire until they get more of their people home.

Were the Palestinians obligated to accept any take it or leave it deal at Camp David? From what Barak says they were offered (the Palestinians were never given a firm offer on paper), their "state" would have been split into at least three parts, they would cede additional parts of the West Bank to Israel, and the Temple Mount would belong to Israel. Both sides were as usual miles apart on the subject of the return of Palestinian refugees to Israel.

You'd sign and put all your claims in the conflict to bed over that not-so-generous deal? I don't think so. That it was more generous compared to an indefinite occupation doesn't mean much.

The Likud Party founding charter reads: "Judea and Samaria will not be handed to any foreign administration; between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty."

What exactly are you to do if you're a Palestinian that's genuinely interested in reaching some agreement with Israel? It doesn't matter if you want a secular staet and disavow violence. Netanyahu and Likud aren't gonna give you one anyway. From the river to the sea is ok to say as long as it's the Likud Party saying it.

Maybe Hunter should paint some more art, sell it to his Russian, Chinese and Ukrainian friends to help "The Big Guy" get reelected.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
No response bunch of cowards
Wait, you're asking if a Palestinian journalist based in Gaza is a left-wing Jew hater and you're calling the others in this thread cowards if they don't call him that? I'm pretty sure the labels we use here in the states wouldn't easily apply to him. Do you think you would love Israel if you lived there?

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgedf
I don't even know who this Mohammed guy he's talking about is
I had to research him myself.

Muhammad Shehada is a Palestinian writer and analyst from Gaza and EU Affairs Manager at Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor.

Muhammad Shehada​

writer and civil society activist from the Gaza Strip

Wait, you're asking if a Palestinian journalist based in Gaza is a left-wing Jew hater and you're calling the others in this thread cowards if they don't call him that? I'm pretty sure the labels we use here in the states wouldn't easily apply to him. Do you think you would love Israel if you lived there?
Lol well I would love it more than Hama/Palestinian. You Hama supporters are insane.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
More than enough data to support that.

Btw - you never answered how you feel about Trump stroking off billionaires and making promises to them in return for campaign dollars.

Still think he is fighting for you?
That's a bs question so no need to reply especially considering the dems are the unquestioned masters of dark money and easily outspend Republicans in all national races.

That's a bs question so no need to reply especially considering the dems are the unquestioned masters of dark money and easily outspend Republicans in all national races.
You’ve repeatedly said you like him because you feel he is fighting for your best interests. This isn’t about the dems.

Now he’s cozying up to billionaires and making promises.

You can prefer him without thinking he is fighting for you so not a BS question.

Do you still think he is fighting for you?

You’ve repeatedly said you like him because you feel he is fighting for your best interests. This isn’t about the dems.

Now he’s cozying up to billionaires and making promises.

You can prefer him without thinking he is fighting for you so not a BS question.

Do you still think he is fighting for you?
Yes I do.

Lol well I would love it more than Hama/Palestinian. You Hama supporters are insane.
Because of course, pointing out that a Palestinian journalist living in Gaza doesn't easily fit your definition of "left-wing" jew hater means I support Hamas. BTW, why do you always leave off the "s"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT