ADVERTISEMENT

There is nothing better than having the Dems

Originally posted by MillerHighLife21:
Oh, I'd rather have libertarians than Republicans. Compared to democrats though, Republicans are Knights in shining armor. Obamacare, minimum wage, higher taxes...all of these are primary concerns of Democrats and every one of them is a crippling long term financial commitment that guts small businesses and increased unemployment.

For a party of people who consider themselves smart, none of them can do math. Cost of Iraq was huge but those costs eventually shrink and stop. Democratic legislation does not. Just keeps going and going and if you try to stop it your demonized as heartless for trying to fix something that's broken. Medicaid is an ideal example. Medicaid is TERRIBLE. It needs to be replaced with something else that serves the same people in a manner that works. If you mention fixing it though, you are simply demonized as taking away medical care for those who need it most. Medicaid goes out of its way to make it a hassle to accept it.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Miller, I see your Ron Paul quote and cringe when I see you type something like this. To say rep. are better than dems. when it comes to the budget is simply not true. As a matter of fact, you cannot distinguish between the two, they are both "crippling" as you mentioned.

We live in la-la land when it comes to monetary prudence. The VAST majority of American citizens have NO idea how we have depleted incomprehensible amounts of resources for the gain of a few. It is ALL accomplished by a scam called, our currency. We've taken something literally worth a fortune (American resources and savings) and used it as collateral to finance (borrow from the future) what we have today. Along the way we have also promised (unfunded liabilities, i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Retirement, etc...) beyond reality to secure votes and make everyone feel good.

Never think a rep. is any better than a dem., they SUCK.

Originally posted by tigerGUY:
Originally posted by CUbeatFSU:
The Republicans did so well the last time they had control of both the House and Senate....
WTF can you say of the Muslim abortion in the White House with both Houses his 1st two years? That's right...shoved Obamacare up our ass when the overwhelming majority of people didn't want it.
You can either help to fix this country by being involved, engaged and educated or you can be someone who should STFU.
WOW..... your an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT