ADVERTISEMENT

They got him now....

For someone that was supposed to drain the swamp, Trump's entourage sure loves to break the law. From a quick google search:

But hey, they're probably all innocent, they are victims of the new liberal world order that is being run out of a Waffle house in LGBT San Francisco , and like Trump, they are simply paragons of virtue that are misunderstood, right?

For someone that was supposed to drain the swamp, Trump's entourage sure loves to break the law. From a quick google search:

But hey, they're probably all innocent, they are victims of the new liberal world order that is being run out of a Waffle house in LGBT San Francisco , and like Trump, they are simply paragons of virtue that are misunderstood, right?
Like I said in an earlier post, you're a joke. You're a usefull idiot (for democrats), but I'm sure some professor told you were smart, so you took that to heart. Nevermind the fact you couldn't find your azz with both hands.

This is what I know! DJT is the best president of my lifetime, and I'm over 50.

Keep sucking up to the marxist/communist. I'm sure they will treat you well.

Like I said in an earlier post, you're a joke. You're a usefull idiot (for democrats), but I'm sure some professor told you were smart, so you took that to heart. Nevermind the fact you couldn't find your azz with both hands.

Lol, when dumb people run out of arguments, they resort to insults. Not a single counter argument, no invalidating data, nothing. Dude, you can insult me all you like, my intelligence has served me very well in life and I am more than blessed :)

You are the perfect fit for the “us vs them” approach that Trump goes for. You should watch the movie “Idiocracy”, you will find yourself well represented. As a Republican, I like my patriots to not be the traitor kind. Sorry you were willing to sell out your values and principles for so cheap. You feel attacked and project me to be a communist, which is a testament to your intellectual prowess 😂

You are a joke.

You're insinuating that I am a traitor to this country, when I have spent almost 30 years going all over the globe to defend this country. That's why you are a joke.

I've been to PSAB in Saudi Arabia, South Korea twice, Jordan twice, Kuwait, and Afghanistan. Unless you are a navy seal, I suggest you STFU from your mom's basement.

You are a joke.

You're insinuating that I am a traitor to this country, when I have spent almost 30 years going all over the globe to defend this country. That's why you are a joke.

I've been to PSAB in Saudi Arabia, South Korea twice, Jordan twice, Kuwait, and Afghanistan. Unless you are a navy seal, I suggest you STFU from your mom's basement.
I have been calling all the Jan 6 riot guys traitors for a while now. Dozens of posts about it. If you actually read what people say before calling them communists, you would probably have fewer arrogant takes. It’s interesting you felt personally called out. Are you a Proud Boy? Did you participate in the insurrection to prevent a peaceful transfer of power? If so, I don’t give a shit what you did before for this country, that’s the actual definition of a traitor, someone who betrays their country. If not, why are you taking it personally and defending these guys?

Reactions: dpic73
I have been calling all the Jan 6 riot guys traitors for a while now. Dozens of posts about it. If you actually read what people say before calling them communists, you would probably have fewer arrogant takes. It’s interesting you felt personally called out. Are you a Proud Boy? Did you participate in the insurrection to prevent a peaceful transfer of power? If so, I don’t give a shit what you did before for this country, that’s the actual definition of a traitor, someone who betrays their country. If not, why are you taking it personally and defending these guys?
This fvcking guy. Just ignore him. He’s already worse than Dpic, and that’s less than a month on this board. Talk about a bunch of bullshit

This fvcking guy. Just ignore him. He’s already worse than Dpic, and that’s less than a month on this board. Talk about a bunch of bullshit
Aren’t you the guy that was featuring a Swastika in your avatar? Where did it go? You don’t have the courage to stand for your opinions anymore?

Aren’t you the guy that was featuring a Swastika in your avatar? Where did it go? You don’t have the courage to stand for your opinions anymore?
No you and your giant poosay butt buddies cried and had it removed because you can’t handle a picture on the internet

Says all that needs to be said about your lack of fortitude

Reactions: OleFastball
I have been steadfast about two things:

- Jan 6 guys aren’t patriots, they went against everything that our democracy stands for
- The apologists from my party, the Republican Party, are putting party over country and forgetting that we were supposed to be the party of principles and values.

It’s very telling that you consider these to be “bullshit”.

No you and your giant poosay butt buddies cried and had it removed because you can’t handle a picture on the internet

Says all that needs to be said about your lack of fortitude
I didn’t cry or ask you to remove it. I didn’t know why you removed it. I actually prefer when people are honest about who they are and what they stand for.

Do you actually pay rent, or do you live in your mom's basement for free? I'm sure you live off the gov't, so what do you do? You've never done a GD thing for this country, but yet you changed the whole subject, to try and fit your narrative.

I laugh at folks like you. Never left their mom's basement, but want to have a say in what goes on.

YOU ARE A JOKE!

Reactions: OleFastball
Do you actually pay rent, or do you live in your mom's basement for free? I'm sure you live off the gov't, so what do you do? You've never done a GD thing for this country, but yet you changed the whole subject, to try and fit your narrative.

I laugh at folks like you. Never left their mom's basement, but want to have a say in what goes on.

YOU ARE A JOKE!
As a small business owner that has created dozens of high paying tech jobs, whose company has paid what amounts to millions of dollars in taxes over the years, and that has paid a shit ton of taxes myself, I have contributed to our society and country just as much as you, but in a different manner. I don’t care whether you respect small business owners or not, I did what I did to leverage my set of skills and provide the best life possible for my family.

Check my post history, I have made dozens of posts/responses on the same two things (Jan 6 guys are no patriots, and apologists lost their principles). I am not “changing the subject”, you called me a communist and I reiterated the same points I have been making for weeks to counter your accusations.

Last edited:

You seem stupid so I hope you weigh that in your endorsements.

• Haha
I have been steadfast about two things:

- Jan 6 guys aren’t patriots, they went against everything that our democracy stands for
- The apologists from my party, the Republican Party, are putting party over country and forgetting that we were supposed to be the party of principles and values.

It’s very telling that you consider these to be “bullshit”.
“Your” Republican Party can claim patriotism all you want. Nobody with an ounce of actual patriotism is buying it. So have fun with that

People like yourself would be the first running to the queen to cry about someone not obeying rules

You’ll get it one day… when it’s too late

YOU ARE A JOKE!

people like @ctcseb start companies so that people like you have a place to work, and people like @JoeBidenSniffsKids have a place to sue when he “slips” on a bottle of olive oil at the dollar tree. That should be commended.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiger40 and dpic73
people like @ctcseb start companies so that people like you have a place to work, and people like @JoeBidenSniffsKids have a place to sue when he “slips” on a bottle of olive oil at the dollar tree. That should be commended.
Man that’s a good point, you’re right. Thanks @ctcseb for giving me a job, and thanks @nytigerfan for giving me perspective

Don’t know how I was so wrong for so long

Man that’s a good point, you’re right. Thanks @ctcseb for giving me a job, and thanks @nytigerfan for giving me perspective

Don’t know how I was so wrong for so long
Fwiw, if you have any experience in software engineering, UX design, or data science, I can get you a job in no time. I was able to recruit a data scientist out of KPMG, which was a coup for a small company, but lost him last year to an AI company…. It’s a tough market, unemployment is essentially negative for devs, 10 job postings for every dev looking for a job… 😔

As a small business owner that has created dozens of high paying tech jobs, whose company has paid what amounts to millions of dollars in taxes over the years, and that has paid a shit ton of taxes myself, I have contributed to our society and country just as much as you, but in a different manner. I don’t care whether you respect small business owners or not, I did what I did to leverage my set of skills and provide the best life possible for my family.

Check my post history, I have made dozens of posts/responses on the same two things (Jan 6 guys are no patriots, and apologists lost their principles). I am not “changing the subject”, you called me a communist and I reiterated the same points I have been making for weeks to counter your accusations.
And I said you were a communist where?

And I said you were a communist where?
“Keep sucking up to the marxist/communist. I'm sure they will treat you well.”.

I am not affiliated with or sucking up to Marxist/communists and you leveled this accusation after I brought up an article with 18 people from Trump’s entourage that had been indicted or arrested. You were clearly jumping to Trump’s defense and implying that criticizing these criminals was a communist thing to do and something they would appreciate.

Thank you for your service. But accusing someone of having Marxist talking points when they bring up Trump’s corruption isn’t a sign of objectivity / fairness.

They attack you because you're so good at exposing their bullshit. For their ideology to work, they have to convince themselves, and others, that lies are truth, wrong is right and bad is good. They hate you because you're so good at articulating how ridiculous they are. Please don't let that stop you ;)

quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg

“Your” Republican Party can claim patriotism all you want. Nobody with an ounce of actual patriotism is buying it. So have fun with that

People like yourself would be the first running to the queen to cry about someone not obeying rules

You’ll get it one day… when it’s too late
Sounds like a threat to the asylum that you and the rest of the inmates, er "patriots" are going to take over one day.

Nothing worse than ignorance thinking everyone else is dumb....... come on man, give me one example (a real one, not make believe) on how he was best......

“Keep sucking up to the marxist/communist. I'm sure they will treat you well.”.

I am not affiliated with or sucking up to Marxist/communists and you leveled this accusation after I brought up an article with 18 people from Trump’s entourage that had been indicted or arrested. You were clearly jumping to Trump’s defense and implying that criticizing these criminals was a communist thing to do and something they would appreciate.

Thank you for your service. But accusing someone of having Marxist talking points when they bring up Trump’s corruption isn’t a sign of objectivity / fairness.
This would depend on whether or not they have concrete evidence to investigate or charge those 18 individuals or if this is to put pressure on his closest allies until someone caves and agrees with their narrative and decides to help the FBI/DOJ. You have to be able to view it from 10k feet and see both sides of the coin. The point I think most are making is that it doesn't look great. It appears biased.

If he broke the law so many times, I don't see why he's not either in jail or at least wrapped up in a legit trial. This has been ongoing for 6 years or more and still nothing. All 3 intelligence agencies and the DOJ have spent countless hours and money trying to find something, there is no possible way he would still be on the streets if they had anything that would put him behind bars. You can't not agree with that.

This would depend on whether or not they have concrete evidence to investigate or charge those 18 individuals or if this is to put pressure on his closest allies until someone caves and agrees with their narrative and decides to help the FBI/DOJ. You have to be able to view it from 10k feet and see both sides of the coin. The point I think most are making is that it doesn't look great. It appears biased.

If he broke the law so many times, I don't see why he's not either in jail or at least wrapped up in a legit trial. This has been ongoing for 6 years or more and still nothing. All 3 intelligence agencies and the DOJ have spent countless hours and money trying to find something, there is no possible way he would still be on the streets if they had anything that would put him behind bars. You can't not agree with that.
Yea that's the thing I believe most of the people on the left don't get. Since DT became President, seemingly every time I turn on the TV or walk by a newspaper stand it's been nothing but bashing Trump and spouting off alleged crimes. With everyone against him he's still a free man?

You would think with virtually all agencies going after the guy he'd be in jail by now. I keep hearing "this is the one that will get him".....yet it hasn't.

A lot of silly insults in this thread from both sides. No point in going there, guys. Argue the merits of something rather than attacking people we don't even know. You could literally be in the store this evening in line with the person you're smearing and having a nice conversation and you wouldn't know it. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean it's OK to just dispense with all civility. Isn't that really what we're all so upset about anyway these days?

I get it now. Let's destroy Trump by being the hate-filled monster we say he is times ten. Is that really the path people want to choose? I sure hope not.

So, first of all, several of these guys were convicted. They either admitted or were proven beyond doubt to have committed illegal activities. I'm not sure where the narrative that it just appears biased comes from. If Dems or Repubs commit a crime, they should pay. End of story. And more and more people from Trump's circle are found to have been guilty. Yesterday, the CFO of the Trump Organization pled guilty.

Which leads to your next point, why hasn't Trump been arrested. First, Mueller clearly stated they had had evidence of a crime but that it was long standing DOJ policy since 1973 to not bring charges against a sitting President. So, he got a free get out of jail card and immediately tried to spin it as vindication. Mueller saying he can't legally charge the President isn't the same as the President not having done anything wrong. Also, Mueller said he couldn't reveal what the charges were because Trump wasn't going to have a trial to defend himself. So, until these documents are unsealed and the truth revealed, Trump is parading around pretending he did nothing.

Second, Trump wasn't going to have his own DOJ investigate him while in power. And he had the backing of a lot of Republicans to prevent impeachment. His second impeachment (Jan 6) had the largest bipartisan support of any impeach President (57-43) and some Republicans like McConnell said he was absolutely guilty but he still voted no. Do you really expect the Republicans in power to relinquish power? Again, you have senators saying Trump was obviously guilty (yet voting no), why are people saying it shows Trump wasn't guilty?

Third, Trump rewards loyalty, look at the Roger Stone pardon. So, as long as there is the appearance that supporting Trump could be beneficial, his entourage will continue to protect and shield him.

Finally, why the victim blaming? For instance, if Trump hadn't taken the confidential documents, this latest scandal wouldn't have happened. Why are people always blaming the FBI or cops having to investigate his wrong doing? So, I'll turn the question around to you. Everywhere people look around Trump, there's unethical and illegal activity happening (fraud at Trump Org, etc.). Why are people blaming the people investigating these actions instead of the people committing them?

Yea that's the thing I believe most of the people on the left don't get. Since DT became President, seemingly every time I turn on the TV or walk by a newspaper stand it's been nothing but bashing Trump and spouting off alleged crimes. With everyone against him he's still a free man?

You would think with virtually all agencies going after the guy he'd be in jail by now. I keep hearing "this is the one that will get him".....yet it hasn't.

They've picked their target and now they are using the power of the government to find some way to get him.

This is insane and when you consider the resources that have been stacked against Trump, it's telling he hasn't been busted on anything yet. Certainly he is a scallywag and a con-artist, but that isn't necessarily a criminal act.

So, first of all, several of these guys were convicted. They either admitted or were proven beyond doubt to have committed illegal activities. I'm not sure where the narrative that it just appears biased comes from. If Dems or Repubs commit a crime, they should pay. End of story. And more and more people from Trump's circle are found to have been guilty. Yesterday, the CFO of the Trump Organization pled guilty.

Which leads to your next point, why hasn't Trump been arrested. First, Mueller clearly stated they had had evidence of a crime but that it was long standing DOJ policy since 1973 to not bring charges against a sitting President. So, he got a free get out of jail card and immediately tried to spin it as vindication. Mueller saying he can't legally charge the President isn't the same as the President not having done anything wrong. Also, Mueller said he couldn't reveal what the charges were because Trump wasn't going to have a trial to defend himself. So, until these documents are unsealed and the truth revealed, Trump is parading around pretending he did nothing.

Second, Trump wasn't going to have his own DOJ investigate him while in power. And he had the backing of a lot of Republicans to prevent impeachment. His second impeachment (Jan 6) had the largest bipartisan support of any impeach President (57-43) and some Republicans like McConnell said he was absolutely guilty but he still voted no. Do you really expect the Republicans in power to relinquish power? Again, you have senators saying Trump was obviously guilty (yet voting no), why are people saying it shows Trump wasn't guilty?

Third, Trump rewards loyalty, look at the Roger Stone pardon. So, as long as there is the appearance that supporting Trump could be beneficial, his entourage will continue to protect and shield him.

Finally, why the victim blaming? For instance, if Trump hadn't taken the confidential documents, this latest scandal wouldn't have happened. Why are people always blaming the FBI or cops having to investigate his wrong doing? So, I'll turn the question around to you. Everywhere people look around Trump, there's unethical and illegal activity happening (fraud at Trump Org, etc.). Why are people blaming the people investigating these actions instead of the people committing them?

Please list what they were convicted of and what their illegal acts were. Then list how they related to Trump. If you're so certain, this shouldn't be too difficult. If you can't list them, your argument is entirely invalid.

A lot of silly insults in this thread from both sides. No point in going there, guys. Argue the merits of something rather than attacking people we don't even know. You could literally be in the store this evening in line with the person you're smearing and having a nice conversation and you wouldn't know it. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean it's OK to just dispense with all civility. Isn't that really what we're all so upset about anyway these days?

I get it now. Let's destroy Trump by being the hate-filled monster we say he is times ten. Is that really the path people want to choose? I sure hope not.
I agree. Honestly, I probably need to take some time off from social media. I have a Twitter account where I am arguing with the AOC types and getting called a fascist every day. And here, as a moderate Republican, I am arguing with MAGA types accusing me of being a lib. And the frustration has gotten the better of me. I shouldn't have made things personal and stuck to attacking ideas instead of people. I'm going to take a few days off the board and cool down, what I am doing is getting counter productive. To your point, fighting fire with fire is not necessarily the right approach.

Reactions: Clemson Carl3
Please list what they were convicted of and what their illegal acts were. Then list how they related to Trump. If you're so certain, this shouldn't be too difficult. If you can't list them, your argument is entirely invalid.
Did you even read my post? There's examples right there. Mueller said he had evidence but wouldn't reveal the charges because it would be unfair to Trump to reveal them since there wouldn't be a trial. And even some of the Senators that voted against his impeachment found him guilty to incite the violence on Jan 6, and 57 senators from both sides actually considered him guilty.

They've picked their target and now they are using the power of the government to find some way to get him.

This is insane and when you consider the resources that have been stacked against Trump, it's telling he hasn't been busted on anything yet. Certainly he is a scallywag and a con-artist, but that isn't necessarily a criminal act.

Oh it wont just stop with Trump ... It'll be Desantis next or whoever runs as the next republican candidate for office. They (being the media and the left) will smear them and drag them through the mud, already have begun with Ron

I agree. Honestly, I probably need to take some time off from social media. I have a Twitter account where I am arguing with the AOC types and getting called a fascist every day. And here, as a moderate Republican, I am arguing with MAGA types accusing me of being a lib. And the frustration has gotten the better of me. I shouldn't have made things personal and stuck to attacking ideas instead of people. I'm going to take a few days off the board and cool down, what I am doing is getting counter productive. To your point, fighting fire with fire is not necessarily the right approach.

First thing is stop calling yourself a Republican. This whole party thing is killing us all. Just be you and have your views. I disagree with a lot of stuff you say but I respect your right to say it. If you are up for being civil, I would say consider your agreement with the title of this thread. "They got him now...?" Put aside your disdain for Trump which I do understand because I can't abide him myself. Consider the pretense of all this and the resources that have been mustered at all levels of government to "get him." If you're at all conservative, doesn't the levying of so many resources in an all out attempt to "get him" bother you? When in our history has this been OK? Doesn't it all go against the innocent until proven guilty philosophy which is a bedrock principle of our Republic? And when we've gotten Trump, what then? Just look at the mess we'll have made in the process. Will it be worth it? I just don't think so.

Reactions: Allornothing
Did you even read my post? There's examples right there. Mueller said he had evidence but wouldn't reveal the charges because it would be unfair to Trump to reveal them since there wouldn't be a trial. And even some of the Senators that voted against his impeachment found him guilty to incite the violence on Jan 6, and 57 senators from both sides actually considered him guilty.

By any legal measure he didn't incite violence. He certainly was unacceptably quiet while the riot was going on. He should have spoken out a lot sooner. Hell, I would have gone down there to try and stop things if I were in his shoes that day. That's just reality. The Mueller investigation was a witch hunt. A lot of the indictments from that were related to people falling into perjury traps and other illegal activities. There have been about five or six major investigations into Trump and none have been all that impactful. Probably because being a petulant, dishonest egomaniac isn't really criminal. Hell, we just saw a Fauci talking about all the wonderful things he represents to the acclaim of our media when everything he said was pretty much false. We have egomania everywhere. It's a sickness in this country that reaches well beyond Donald Trump.

Last edited:
First thing is stop calling yourself a Republican. This whole party thing is killing us all. Just be you and have your views. I disagree with a lot of stuff you say but I respect your right to say it. If you are up for being civil, I would say consider your agreement with the title of this thread. "They got him now...?" Put aside your disdain for Trump which I do understand because I can't abide him myself. Consider the pretense of all this and the resources that have been mustered at all levels of government to "get him." If you're at all conservative, doesn't the levying of so many resources in an all out attempt to "get him" bother you? When in our history has this been OK? Doesn't it all go against the innocent until proven guilty philosophy which is a bedrock principle of our Republic? And when we've gotten Trump, what then? Just look at the mess we'll have made in the process. Will it be worth it? I just don't think so.
I am not sure I understand your point. Justice is justice, it doesn't matter who it applies to and it doesn't matter how much it costs to exercise it. This is like saying we should never go to war to protect America because it will be expensive in terms of equipment.

Watergate, Benghazi, etc, there have been plenty of times where people were investigated. Are you saying Comey shouldn't have brought up the emails so that Hilary could become President? He did the right thing, they found new evidence and he told everyone she was under investigation. Totally fine by me.

Turns out Trump is doing plenty of things that put him under the scrutiny of the law. He has gotten off on a couple of technicalities (like the Mueller stuff) and people are pretending he was vindicated. What he did with Jan 6 led a majority of the Senate to find him guilty, including several Republicans. If he does 50 illegal acts, I have no issues with there being 50 investigations.

You and I may have different definitions of "conservative", especially fiscally speaking. I am against big government spending and feeding the entitlement mindset. But investigating someone who asked the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by, told them to be here on Jan 6 "it will be wild", and encouraged them to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, why would we let that go uninvestigated? Someone that asked the guy in Georgia to "find me the votes" to overturn a loss in Georgia, why would let that go uninvestigated? Someone that took classifieds national security level documents to a golf resort, why would we not try to get these back? Are you saying we should just let him do illegal acts because we are tired of all these investigations and the associated expenses? Dude, you think I am happy we're spending all this money? But we're having to because he keeps doing it. Why would we give him a free pass? Why would we give anyone a free pass for that matter? I don't care if it's Hilary, Biden, Trump, anybody doing this type of shit needs to be investigated.

But investigating someone who asked the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by, told them to be here on Jan 6 "it will be wild", and encouraged them to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, why would we let that go uninvestigated? Someone that asked the guy in Georgia to "find me the votes" to overturn a loss in Georgia, why would let that go uninvestigated? Someone that took classifieds national security level documents to a golf resort, why would we not try to get these back? Are you saying we should just let him do illegal acts because we are tired of all these investigations and the associated expenses?

My issue with you here is that you're taking things he said and inferring the meaning you want them to have. It's not what he said but rather your priors with respect to this individual and through use of your priors your interpretation of the meaning behind his statements. It's like I've said about race for years. If you look for a racial offense in everything someone says or does, you're going to come away convinced that person is racist because the way you choose to evaluate that individual begins with the assumption they are racist. It's very hard to escape something when that is true. You see and even seek the worst in everything Trump says. You have a predisposition toward him that makes it such that every stupid thing he says has some escalated and nefarious meaning. When you have someone like Trump who literally never...shuts...up then it's easy to see how we get here from there.

As far as these documents are concerned, many presidents have classified documents with them because the President has the authority to de-classify anything they want to. The director of the FBI stated Hillary Clinton had unlawfully taken materials she shouldn't have and that it was very possible these materials were obtained by a foreign power. She didn't have the power to de-classify anything and she knew it which is why she tried to hide everything. She was not indicted. What's harder to access these days, documents locked in a room in a building defended by the Secret Service or documents held electronically on a server?

I am not saying he should be allowed to commit illegal acts but I am saying what did he do that was actually illegal? Most of what you're talking about is why I dislike Trump intensely but where is the crime? We have quite literally taken a person and tried to find the crime. That's not how justice works. So if you want justice, this isn't how we get it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT