ADVERTISEMENT

They got him now....

I think we just did! :) Can’t argue with a single word in your post. I 100% agree with the fair and universal application of the law, with ensuring order / safety, with the fact that politicians are betraying us for money, etc. I have lived in 3 countries, visited a dozen, and there isn’t another country on earth that I would rather be in. We have our challenges but if we can lower the temperature a bit and work together, there’s nothing we can’t achieve.
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!

You did point out something very profound though. We all need to lower the temp a little bit.

Most of us non politicians, Dem/Pub are all worried about the same thing. Food on the table, and taking care of our families.

This is the greatest country on the face of the earth. If that were not so, why are folks walking thousands of miles to get here?

I apologize for anything you took as an offense against you because it was not intended that way. I just want what is best for our country, and I will not apologize for that.

I'm all about OUR country! If OUR country lives, so shall I.

After all the inflammatory lies and plotting, do you think he believed it would turn into a nice family-friendly event?
Did you think it was reasonable to think it would turn out in a similar fashion as it did? I don't mean exactly as it did as there is no way you could predict exact events. I just meant should he have expected some sort of violence?

Did you think it was reasonable to think it would turn out in a similar fashion as it did? I don't mean exactly as it did as there is no way you could predict exact events. I just meant should he have expected some sort of violence?
I think it's debatable but since he let the armed MAGAs through while knowing many had weapons and he spent hours watching them attack police without trying to stop them, he sure as hell didn't try to guard against it. Remember when Kevin McCarthy called him and asked him to do something, he said "Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are." We also learned that when Pat Cipillone went to Meadows and asked him to do something because they were chanting Hang Mike Pence, he told Pat that the President "doesn't think they're doing anything wrong because Mike deserves it." So even though he might not have anticipated it, he also didn't seem to mind it. At best, he was irresponsible - at worst it was part of a sinister plan. It probably falls somewhere in the middle of those two possibilities.

Well part of the Company provides consulting for the government, so really a safeguard that makes sense really. Isn't meant to deter anyone from voting or supporting a candidate, more so that the Company is 'independent' in the eyes of the public. Thought we do get time off to vote on election day which is aweseom

You are referring to the Hatch act which I am not very well versed in but it supposedly forbids federal employees being directly involved in politics

If you look at the donations in government you see huge amounts to Democrats from government employees and government employee unions

Makes me curious as to why not more split equally

Reagan was my hero whem he busted the air traffic controller union

Unions have a place but my experiences with them has been veru negative

I think it's debatable but since he let the armed MAGAs through while knowing many had weapons and he spent hours watching them attack police without trying to stop them, he sure as hell didn't try to guard against it. Remember when Kevin McCarthy called him and asked him to do something, he said "Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are." We also learned that when Pat Cipillone went to Meadows and asked him to do something because they were chanting Hang Mike Pence, he told Pat that the President "doesn't think they're doing anything wrong because Mike deserves it." So even though he might not have anticipated it, he also didn't seem to mind it. At best, he was irresponsible - at worst it was part of a sinister plan. It probably falls somewhere in the middle of those two possibilities.
So by letting "armed MAGAs" through I assume you mean lack of metal detectors which would have supposedly found guns on protestors, right? Too bad they all got through and shot all those poor people taht died at the capital right? Not one shot was fired by anyone but police. Your absolutely ridiculous characterization continues to be disputed by the facts. You infer he let multitudes of people with guns while the number of people arrested/charges with gun crimes is negligent and as stated ad nauseum there is not one picture/video/or even eyewitness account of even a sighting of someone in the capital with a gun.
Second, Trump was pissed he lost. Even when he wasn't pissed he made stupid combative statements. He spent four years saying combative insulting things to people, calling them names, and generally acting like a kindergarten playground bully. You and I both have said things we don't mean literally. The fact Trump said things as quoted above is a nothing burger. I'll bet I can go back and find some similar quotes you have made about people and re post them - even though you did not mean them literally and just got carried away/mad at the time.
Finally, are you now moving on from him being guilty of something based on his speech/conduct prior to Jan 6 to his words/action after the fact?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So by letting "armed MAGAs" through I assume you mean lack of metal detectors which would have supposedly found guns on protestors, right? Too bad they all got through and shot all those poor people taht died at the capital right? Not one shot was fired by anyone but police. Your absolutely ridiculous characterization continues to be disputed by the facts. You infer he let multitudes of people with guns while the number of people arrested/charges with gun crimes is negligent and as stated ad nauseum there is not one picture/video/or even eyewitness account of even a sighting of someone in the capital with a gun.
Second, Trump was pissed he lost. Even when he wasn't pissed he made stupid combative statements. He spent four years saying combative insulting things to people, calling them names, and generally acting like a kindergarten playground bully. You and I both have said things we don't mean literally. The fact Trump said things as quoted above is a nothing burger. I'll bet I can go back and find some similar quotes you have made about people and re post them - even though you did not mean them literally and just got carried away/mad at the time.
Finally, are you now moving on from him being guilty of something based on his speech/conduct prior to Jan 6 to his words/action after the fact?
You are an exhausting shameless moron! That's all

PS - you can save this to show me later and I'll own it

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT