ADVERTISEMENT

This is not Communism by Castro

I know this wasn't for me but FYI. I had my commie tracker adjusted since DW4_2016 because he kept pegging it. not sure I called you one yet but I apologize in advance.

The ACA is the reason we lost our old insurance. I basically pay $13 grand per year because me and my wife max out every year and we can only afford the High Deductible Plan that cheep as Duke-Energy sells.
ba09dd18782995b3b5c9d8b331ec6f10.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 92TigerME
awesome to have white privilege summed up in one post. great job
If there is a poster child for white privilege, Hunter Biden is unquestionably it. He lied on his firearms application(a felony for anyone else) to get a gun- yes those evil things you say only republicans want. He was hired by a company in which he has zero experience with their product - oil, another one of those evil republican ventures. He was paid ridiculous amounts of $$$ when his only possible use could be helping gain influence with his white male father who just so happened to be influential in US relations for that area of the world.

If he was not a democrat, you and every other democrat and the entire media would have been and still would be calling for him to sent to Guantanamo. Take that crap somewhere else until you want to apply it to the man you voted for you hypocrite. You and those like you lose any bit of credibility you might have when you pick and choose when and to whom you apply your views.

Ok. You basically said that republicans were fighting against people getting living wages and healthcare. That's not true. Healthcare is provided for the poor and old and other safety nets exist for low earners. Republicans simply don't want the federal government to expand even further into our free market, capitalistic society.

And of course $15/hr is an absurd minimum wage. The pimple-faced 15 year old tearing movie tickets or sweeping popcorn doesn't need $15/hr. And if you are a functioning adult and can only earn minimum wage, the problem is you, not the government.

But then again, that's probably just my white privilege talking. :rolleyes:
Then where is the republican support to do away with citizens united? Because corporations are going to pump the government with special interest money like crazy and the expansion of government is inevitable because of it.

Lol.. I quit taking you serious when you said in another thread that ‘one could make the argument that China cares more about the US than Republicans do’. But you would do yourself a favor to use more memes, because when you use your own words you do literally come off as either brainwashed, totally ignorant, or insane. I think in your case it’s all of the above. But I doubt you have a job, so this is your entertainment.. so you do you bud.
He’s been on block I think it’s funny can’t see his post but can still understand what it’s about cause it’s like the song that never ends

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and 92TigerME
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT