ADVERTISEMENT

This is pure gold.

here is more black leadership within the inner cities.

the men are there to fix the problem. brave black leaders willing to fight dumb people.

the ignorance of common sense taught by liberal professors need to be stopped. its ridiculous we continue to let dumbasses with doctorate degrees have a voice.

Agree completely. Lemon, Maddow, Hannity, and Carlson are all on the same level as Jerry Springer. Maybe less as at least we find out who the baby's daddy is on Springer.

Except Hannity and Tucker have been right for the last 2.5 years, while Maddow, Lemon and the others on those networks have been pushing the lie of collusion, etc.
BTW...Bruce Ohr's 302s were released yesterday for public consumption.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Except Hannity and Tucker have been right for the last 2.5 years, while Maddow, Lemon and the others on those networks have been pushing the lie of collusion, etc.

i wonder when its gonna sink into the democrats what their party and the clinton machine did to undermine the constitution of the united states.

this far exceeds trump wanting to "fire mueller" or "maybe the russians will release all the emails"

Agree completely. Lemon, Maddow, Hannity, and Carlson are all on the same level as Jerry Springer. Maybe less as at least we find out who the baby's daddy is on Springer.
I don't watch it but I did catch a moment of Maddow mixing drinks one time. Hannity or Maddow, if you can make a good cocktail on the show it's not all garbage.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
I don't watch it but I did catch a moment of Maddow mixing drinks one time. Hannity or Maddow, if you can make a good cocktail on the show it's not all garbage.

the word "coup" is finally bei`used. its about time.

the fact that the 2016 united states presidential election was a failed coup attempt by the dnc, the clinton campaign, the obama administration, the fbi, and the state dept, cnn, and msnbc.

cant believe they almost got away with it.

and still many are in disbelief that they were fooled by clinton and cnn and msnbc.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
Sure man, like

the fact that the 2016 united states presidential election was a failed coup attempt by the dnc, the clinton campaign, the obama administration, the fbi, and the state dept, cnn, and msnbc.

and still many are in disbelief that they were fooled by clinton and cnn and msnbc.

This is probably the silliest thing you've EVER posted. And I want you to think about that man... b/c I've read almost all of your posts and there's some great stuff there. Remember when you said China was about to intervene in the Middle East with troops? Ahhh, good times... But I digress.

A coup is defined (google) as:

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"
synonyms: seizure of power, overthrow, takeover, ousting, deposition, regime change;

Now everything I've heard was that the "deep state" was going to get rid of Trump by using the 25th amendment. The part that applies to this seems to be section 4:

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

So the "plan" was to go Mike Pence and the rest of Trump's advisers and tell them Trump was crazy. Then these guys would vote him out? Really? That's the diabolical "coup" you are talking about? That's a pretty steep hill to climb, asking Trump's running mate and a bunch of people Trump just appointed to vote him out. BUT the part that bothers me most is that there's NOTHING Illegal about it. You know, it's actually in the constitution... the law of the land and all. This is the spot where I say:

I'm not sure that coup means what you think it means.

Sure man, like

This is probably the silliest thing you've EVER posted. And I want you to think about that man... b/c I've read almost all of your posts and there's some great stuff there. Remember when you said China was about to intervene in the Middle East with troops? Ahhh, good times... But I digress.

synonyms: seizure of power, overthrow, takeover, ousting, deposition, regime change;

Now everything I've heard was that the "deep state" was going to get rid of Trump by using the 25th amendment. The part that applies to this seems to be section 4:

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

So the "plan" was to go Mike Pence and the rest of Trump's advisers and tell them Trump was crazy. Then these guys would vote him out? Really? That's the diabolical "coup" you are talking about? That's a pretty steep hill to climb, asking Trump's running mate and a bunch of people Trump just appointed to vote him out. BUT the part that bothers me most is that there's NOTHING Illegal about it. You know, it's actually in the constitution... the law of the land and all. This is the spot where I say:

I'm sorry I thought I was talking about alcohol lol wut.

Ah yes the Epoc Times. Here's the Media Bias check review on them...

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them factually Mixed due to the publication of pseudoscience as well as propaganda against China and in support of the Trump administration.
* Editorially, there is a very strong Pro-Trump bias, with almost all articles praising Trump and denigrating the left such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trump’s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. In general, straight news reporting is sourced and mostly low biased, however op-eds 100% favor the right.

-------------------------------------------------------

To put that in perspective, that's actually slightly WORSE than someone on the left sourcing CNN or MSNCB... In other words, slightly better than extreme bias. Tell the truth man, is this where you got your information about China becoming involved militarily in the Mid East?

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them factually Mixed due to the publication of pseudoscience as well as propaganda against China and in support of the Trump administration.
* Editorially, there is a very strong Pro-Trump bias, with almost all articles praising Trump and denigrating the left such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trump’s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. In general, straight news reporting is sourced and mostly low biased, however op-eds 100% favor the right.

To put that in perspective, that's actually slightly WORSE than someone on the left sourcing CNN or MSNCB... In other words, slightly better than extreme bias. Tell the truth man, is this where you got your information about China becoming involved militarily in the Mid East?

RIGHT BIAS

not even close.

cnn and msnbc actually lie.

but anyway, lets here your story of the origins.

I'm sorry I thought I was talking about alcohol lol wut.

you have to drink to watch whats going on in the political realm.

look at omars background. she may in up in prison for tax fraud.

maddow is a left wing idiot. her way of thinking would bankrupt America in less than a business qtr.

you have to drink to watch whats going on in the political realm.

look at omars background. she may in up in prison for tax fraud.

maddow is a left wing idiot. her way of thinking would bankrupt America in less than a business qtr.
Why are you even talking to me about Omar? I never mentioned anything related to her. Are you just giving me a stream of consciousness after watching fox and friends?

What a weird post.

@hopefultiger13 : post facts backed up with sources and links.

@appalachiatiger : Nuh uh.

Thanks man. Unlike most of the folks on here, I'm not an expert on anything except Oracle Databases. So when I start to form an opinion on something, I try and get a lot of different viewpoints and if at all possible the scientific basis. I like facts. I also like opinions by true experts in the field. I try and look at things from a bunch of different angles and form the best opinion that I can. THEN I realise that I could still be wrong and keep an eye out for things that could change my opinion.

For example, I could say that hydrogen/oxygen chemical rockets clearly offer the best option for our space program. That may be true, or not (I have no idea actually). But one thing is clear.. unless I've established some sort of credibility in the field, my words are just that... words. Now if I'd spent the last 20 years working for NASA designing rockets, then my words mean a hell of a lot more. Assuming that I'm NOT a rocket scientist, I need to bring a little something extra to the table besides my words. Maybe some science showing that these types of rocket have the best lift/weight ratios. That would be ideal. BUT even some opinion pieces by true experts in the field would have value here in making my argument.

So when you have something like this about my pointed out the political bias (Quote)
------------------------------------------------------------------
not even close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It kind of makes me laugh. I pick a site that uses a measuring system to catalog left and right leaning language and accuracy of reporting and use that to gage the bias (or lack of ) by certain groups. The response: "Not even close" Really/ Do you have any sort of expert credential that would make that mean anything? Did you find another site that measures this sort of thing that disagrees with my assessment? If so, maybe site your sources... Hell, I could be wrong and I'm quick to say so when I am.

"Cnn and MSNBC actually lie" . Uhh, examples? And maybe while you are at it, pick some examples for Fox where they were inaccurate and explain how these are not lies but the CNN/MSNBC are. All these news sites make mistakes... And with the 24/7 nature of news and the pressure to get the story out first, that's not surprising.

"but anyway, lets here your story of the origins." I'm not sure what you even mean here. Did you mean hear? If so, I don't have a story. I wasn't there. I don't have any special assess to interviews of the people that were. And just because someone has an opinion on how and why, I don't pay any attention to that either unless they can back it up with evidence. I was mearly pointing out that you presenting an op ed piece from a questionable site doesn't make it a fact, even though you presented it as such.

Thanks man. Unlike most of the folks on here, I'm not an expert on anything except Oracle Databases. So when I start to form an opinion on something, I try and get a lot of different viewpoints and if at all possible the scientific basis. I like facts. I also like opinions by true experts in the field. I try and look at things from a bunch of different angles and form the best opinion that I can. THEN I realise that I could still be wrong and keep an eye out for things that could change my opinion.

For example, I could say that hydrogen/oxygen chemical rockets clearly offer the best option for our space program. That may be true, or not (I have no idea actually). But one thing is clear.. unless I've established some sort of credibility in the field, my words are just that... words. Now if I'd spent the last 20 years working for NASA designing rockets, then my words mean a hell of a lot more. Assuming that I'm NOT a rocket scientist, I need to bring a little something extra to the table besides my words. Maybe some science showing that these types of rocket have the best lift/weight ratios. That would be ideal. BUT even some opinion pieces by true experts in the field would have value here in making my argument.

So when you have something like this about my pointed out the political bias (Quote)
------------------------------------------------------------------
not even close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It kind of makes me laugh. I pick a site that uses a measuring system to catalog left and right leaning language and accuracy of reporting and use that to gage the bias (or lack of ) by certain groups. The response: "Not even close" Really/ Do you have any sort of expert credential that would make that mean anything? Did you find another site that measures this sort of thing that disagrees with my assessment? If so, maybe site your sources... Hell, I could be wrong and I'm quick to say so when I am.

"Cnn and MSNBC actually lie" . Uhh, examples? And maybe while you are at it, pick some examples for Fox where they were inaccurate and explain how these are not lies but the CNN/MSNBC are. All these news sites make mistakes... And with the 24/7 nature of news and the pressure to get the story out first, that's not surprising.

"but anyway, lets here your story of the origins." I'm not sure what you even mean here. Did you mean hear? If so, I don't have a story. I wasn't there. I don't have any special assess to interviews of the people that were. And just because someone has an opinion on how and why, I don't pay any attention to that either unless they can back it up with evidence. I was mearly pointing out that you presenting an op ed piece from a questionable site doesn't make it a fact, even though you presented it as such.

We are all very glad that you're so proud of yourself.
Any news person or news network, newspaper, etc, that has stated something to this effect, " Trump said that Neo Nazis and White Supremacist are good people", are liars. You don't have to get another opinion to confirm this. All you need to do is listen, or read the entire speech from which they pulled the phrase, "there are good people on both sides", to understand this.

We are all very glad that you're so proud of yourself.
Any news person or news network, newspaper, etc, that has stated something to this effect, " Trump said that Neo Nazis and White Supremacist are good people", are liars. You don't have to get another opinion to confirm this. All you need to do is listen, or read the entire speech from which they pulled the phrase, "there are good people on both sides", to understand this.

I do take pride in looking things up before I spout off. And when I look things up I try and make sure that the references are decent. And when they aren't I make note of it. I make no apologies for that. That's just who I am.

I saw that speech, and not just the sound bite. I'm on record as saying that I don't think Trump is a racist. I don't think Trump gives a crap about race one way or another. Trump only gives a crap about Trump. I'm on record saying that Trump works for Trump. That remark was not inciting racial violence. BUT I believe that it was most definitely a little something for the white nationalists who support him totally. Trump will go FAR out of his way to keep from losing their support. Again, he doesn't care a wit whether they are good, bad, or somewhere in between. They support him and THAT is what matters.

I do take pride in looking things up before I spout off. And when I look things up I try and make sure that the references are decent. And when they aren't I make note of it. I make no apologies for that. That's just who I am.

I saw that speech, and not just the sound bite. I'm on record as saying that I don't think Trump is a racist. I don't think Trump gives a crap about race one way or another. Trump only gives a crap about Trump. I'm on record saying that Trump works for Trump. That remark was not inciting racial violence. BUT I believe that it was most definitely a little something for the white nationalists who support him totally. Trump will go FAR out of his way to keep from losing their support. Again, he doesn't care a wit whether they are good, bad, or somewhere in between. They support him and THAT is what matters.

i appreciate that. but everything has a bias. crazy the way we look at things now.

like i pay attention to the speaker more so that what network they are on.

take alan dershowitz for example. he is a democrat. but when is is on cnn, msnbc, or fox. he speaks as truthfullly as he can.

same with trey gowdy. he is a republican. he speks as truthfully as he can.

so its about the persons you choose to listen to to fit the narrative of your research.

i showed a few really great black men on the front lines of our battles to inspire family values in inner city black man.

not one word on respect for those guys. it was attack the person who published, instead of listening to the black men, then either make an argument for or against what they say.

his stuff is just as bias as the bias he is talking about.
The problem is that you don't tell us why his sources are biased, you just call them that unilaterally. What the point of having a dialogue if you are just going to say "well all his stuff is crap" without telling anyone why, or at least discrediting his sources with facts of some kind?

The problem is that you don't tell us why his sources are biased, you just call them that unilaterally. What the point of having a dialogue if you are just going to say "well all his stuff is crap" without telling anyone why, or at least discrediting his sources with facts of some kind?

true. but I scan so muc news over the day. I tried to get at least 8 different angles of the same story to piece together the truth.

but I get your point.

Reactions: Rychek4
Don Lemon is not a journalist. What he does is shameful

you know, i rewatched that interview with the great Reverend Owens. That man is a pure american blessing.

now for don lemon.... if you were his boss sitting upstairs at cnn, would you not immediately terminate his contract.

i would have left my office and came down to the studio and removed his ass from live air. then i would have apologized to the great rev and give him 2 min of free time to say whatever the fukk he wanted.

then apologize to the audience for allowing such a child such a powerful job.

then tell the audience, if any of you agree with don lemon, then go to msnbc.

donald j trump cares more about inner city black children than don lemon. let that sink in liberals...

well tucker and hannity focused their efforts on studying the procedures of mueller investigation while the others just made shyt up.

Sure man, like

@hopefultiger13

please describe to us your interpretation of the procedures followed by the white house, the cia, the fbi, the state dept, with marketing assistance from (****)head of cnn, and also marketing assistance from (*****) head of msnbc, along with various editors of print.

describe how you view it?

RIGHT BIAS

i totally disagree. cnn is by far the most lying and made up shyt in america. they could be equal in your eyes. msnbc is not far behind.

all news is propaganda. i just like looking thru the lense of a hard working taxpaying american worker than what those other networks angle .

you know, i rewatched that interview with the great Reverend Owens. That man is a pure american blessing.

now for don lemon.... if you were his boss sitting upstairs at cnn, would you not immediately terminate his contract.

i would have left my office and came down to the studio and removed his ass from live air. then i would have apologized to the great rev and give him 2 min of free time to say whatever the fukk he wanted.

then apologize to the audience for allowing such a child such a powerful job.

then tell the audience, if any of you agree with don lemon, then go to msnbc.

donald j trump cares more about inner city black children than don lemon. let that sink in liberals...

You say: donald j trump cares more about inner city black children than don lemon. let that sink in liberals...

THIS is what I'm talking about. Really? What has Trump done here to make you think that? What has Lemon done? How do you compare Trump's "work" with inner city children with Lemon's? Is there some sort of generally accepted measuring system that ranks work with inner city children that supports your claim. Do you have some sort of "expertise" with working with inner city black kids that would make you in some way qualified to make this statement?

Now realize that I'm not calling you wrong (although I think you probably are... As I've said before, Trump cares about Trump), I have no idea whether either of these men do work with inner city black youth. I'm just saying that your statement requires some backup to be taken seriously.

You say: donald j trump cares more about inner city black children than don lemon. let that sink in liberals...

THIS is what I'm talking about. Really? What has Trump done here to make you think that? What has Lemon done? How do you compare Trump's "work" with inner city children with Lemon's? Is there some sort of generally accepted measuring system that ranks work with inner city children that supports your claim. Do you have some sort of "expertise" with working with inner city black kids that would make you in some way qualified to make this statement?

Now realize that I'm not calling you wrong (although I think you probably are... As I've said before, Trump cares about Trump), I have no idea whether either of these men do work with inner city black youth. I'm just saying that your statement requires some backup to be taken seriously.

trump cares about trump just as much as hillary cares about hillary or biden cares about biden.

that interview could have been "angled to highlight the needs of inner city kids" , instead of a whole "race baiting focus on trump"

dont you see that? a wasted opportunity for a so called journalist to move the issue more into focus. trump threw the issue into the laps of leaders across america. lets see how they respond. fix it mentality, or bitch about the messenger mentality.

That is the fastest I have seen someone lose a debate in a while.

Actually, I am the loser here. I fall into this trap every time that I go back and forth with Trump's supporters. I'm a data driven guy. I collect all the data I can on whatever subject I'm looking at and let that dictate the solution. I then act on that data within the moral code that I have (Judao/Christian values). It's a fairly logical process that really doesn't rely on emotions or feelings to come to a conclusion.

This is NOT the way the average Trump supporter operates. Trump supporters honestly Believe that Trump is a straight shooting plain talking guy that fighting the good fight against the system. Notice the capital B in Believe. That's not accidental.

You can point out how Trump lies all the time. You can point out the multiple felons he's hired to work for him that are in jail (or about to be there) to help him drain the swamp. You can point out how he hires all these folks and when they start work, they are the best, smartest people in the world, but when they disagree with Trump, they are all of a sudden stupid and lazy. None of these arguments matter in the least..

That's because the average Trump supporter's Belief in Trump comes from the same place as their Belief in Jesus (or whatever religion they follow). That place has little to do with facts and science and more about feelings and emotions. That's not good or bad, it just is. So my arguments which are based on cold logic matter little. I should know that, but I can't seem to help myself.

It should be noted that there are some exceptions to the above Trump supporters and their are several of these folks on the board here with us. They are actually fact/results driven folks like me. Trump has done a pretty good job keeping the economy rolling for a certain social/economic groups (I'm actually in that group and can't help but be pleased with my retirement/stocks/taxes over the past few years). The economy and their own wealth generation is of paramount importance to them. Trump is helping those goals and to them, that's the bottom line. I can respect this even if I don't agree with it.

@hopefultiger13

please describe to us your interpretation of the procedures followed by the white house, the cia, the fbi, the state dept, with marketing assistance from (****)head of cnn, and also marketing assistance from (*****) head of msnbc, along with various editors of print.

describe how you view it?

Dude, I don't even know what you are talking about (and frankly, I doubt that you do either). I have NO IDEA what the particular procedures of any of those agencies are. I would imagine that doing research on the particular policies of any one of these organizations much less the history of how they became what they are would be a LARGE project. I'm talking PhD dissertation level stuff AT LEAST. I'm not willing to do anything more than cursory level research for message board responses. Why don't you take up that particular gauntlet instead? I'd be particularly interested in how you connected cnn and msnbc marketing assistance to the white house and the other agencies you mention. Let us know what you find...

And speaking of the Epoc Times above, here's a story on them and who they are:

Click

Most of the time, I try and use reputable sources. The above link is from what I would consider a questionable source. Here's the media check info below my comment. Accuracy aside though, the IMPORTANT question is... Has applachatiger been brainwashed and turned into a thrall by a pro Trump Chinese spiritual group? To answer this question, I turn to the single most accurate news source of all.... THE MAGIC 8-Ball. When asked this very question, the response was: All signs point to YES.

-----------------------------
LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently leans left and Mixed for factual reporting due to misinformation from the many guest pundits and failed fact checks by a news anchors.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXEDCountry: USAWorld Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180

History

Founded in 1996 and based in New York City, MSNBC is an American basic cable and satellite television network that provides news coverage on current events. They are owned by NBCUniversal News Group, a division of NBCUniversal, which are both owned by Comcast. Outside of news reporting, MSNBC features hosted news programs such as “All In with Chris Hayes”, “Hardball with Chris Matthews”, “Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell”, and “The Rachel Maddow Show”, hosted by liberal pundit Rachel Maddow. MSNBC also has moderate conservatives, namely Morning Joe’s, Joe Scarborough, co-hosted by liberal commentator Mika Brzezinski.

Funded by / Ownership

The MSNBC news outlet was established in 1996 by a merger between Microsoft (MS) and NBC. In 2005, Microsoft ended their partnership with MSNBC TV, but the web partnership remained until 2012, when Microsoft and NBC completely separated from each other. NBC was owned jointly by Comcast and GE until 2011, at which time Comcast completed its merger with NBC Universal, becoming sole owner. The Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Comcast is Brian L. Roberts, which was founded by his father, Ralph J. Roberts. MSNBC is funded through advertising and cable/satellite broadcasting fees.

Analysis / Bias

In review, MSNBC uses strong emotional loaded headlines such as this “GOP senator says he’s ‘concerned’ Trump was ‘involved in a crime” and “Cohen gets 3 years in jail for covering up Trump’s ‘dirty deeds’”. Generally, story selection favors the Left, however they are also occasionally criticized by left leaning organizations. For example, according to Fair.org, MSNBC did not dedicate much airtime to the West Virginia Teachers Strike until after the fair.org article was published. Further, Salon published an article criticizing MSNBC for employing “Republican Never Trump” type of conservatives. According to the article they are “Loading up on semi-repentant conservatives and ignoring the activist left, MSNBC is doing the nation a disservice.” In other words, MSNBC is so focused on negative coverage of President Trump, that they are ignoring the progressive left and actually moving right. However, on a whole, according to Pew Research Center, MSNBC is favored by a liberal audience, which indicates content and story selection tends to lean left to appeal to their core viewers. Lastly, in a 2018 survey conducted by the Knight Foundation/Gallup, they found that the public rates MSNBC the 3rd most biased media source (left) behind Fox News and Breitbart (right).

When reporting news, MSNBC mainly provides video clips from reporters in the field. Text based news comes directly from the Left-Center NBC News website. When reporting straight news stories MSNBC is highly factual and well sourced, as they use NBC News as their primary source, however due to some of the guest political pundits spreading misinformation on their daily programs, we cannot rate MSNBC High for factual reporting on a whole.

-----------------------------------------------------

trump cares about trump just as much as hillary cares about hillary or biden cares about biden.

that interview could have been "angled to highlight the needs of inner city kids" , instead of a whole "race baiting focus on trump"

dont you see that? a wasted opportunity for a so called journalist to move the issue more into focus. trump threw the issue into the laps of leaders across america. lets see how they respond. fix it mentality, or bitch about the messenger mentality.
Exactly. Trump at least has these meetings and is trying to see what he can do. Will it lead to improvement? We will see.

But to bring on a respected leader of color and race bait him and chastise him for being in a meeting with Trump that is geared towards improvement?

I believe that some of this is all about Trump making Trump look good, but does that really matter if things improve?

Like the old adage, if you arent part of the solution you are part of the problem. Most of the media is part of the problem. And this is a great example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT