ADVERTISEMENT

This is the guy…

Sadly, I'm not a bit surprised with this admin.
This is what Washington DC is. We learn that we have a standing senator on the payroll of the Egyptians. We have Kerry running around acting like a US official meeting Iranian officials when he was out of government for four years of the Trump admin. Ukraine has been a slush fund for a decade or more for Romney, Kerry, and Bidens kids and assocaites.

Don’t forget about the Obama administration shutting down Project Cassandra, an 8 yr multinational agency effort to shut down Hezbollah’s billion dollar cocaine and money laundering ring in the U.S. The reason for shutting it down? It might interfere with the Iran Nuclear Deal if we thwarted terrorists from their billion dollar enterprise. Bet this guy had a hand in that too. Here’s an article about it.

It is a level of incompetence that is honestly difficult to achieve unless you’re actively trying.
Corruption is conspiracy fodder. This is just plain old fashion incompetence.

Very few of our politicians are corrupt. They don't actually intend on doing wrong, it's just coincidence. Those multiple homes worth millions of dollars aren't built on corruption, instead they just have really good investment plans.

I get so tired of people acting like they purposefully are corrupt with our tax dollars. Tin foil hat people probably still think big foot is real too. Even if they were corrupt people, it's not like we have the ability to do anything about it.

Just be thankful we have a president the world leaders respect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allornothing
Seems like a very motivated hit piece. at the same time biden is bending over backwards to extend a defense treaty to saudi arabia...

Very few of our politicians are corrupt. They don't actually intend on doing wrong, it's just coincidence. Those multiple homes worth millions of dollars aren't built on corruption, instead they just have really good investment plans.

I get so tired of people acting like they purposefully are corrupt with our tax dollars. Tin foil hat people probably still think big foot is real too. Even if they were corrupt people, it's not like we have the ability to do anything about it.

Please tell me this is drenched in sarcasm…I honestly can’t tell anymore.

You had me for a moment.

Seems like a very motivated hit piece. at the same time biden is bending over backwards to extend a defense treaty to saudi arabia...
Not really. And Biden doesn’t have much choice regarding SA. That said, doing what he can to help that along is smart and exactly what he should be doing. A strong Saudi Arabia and Israel are the west’s best shot at stability in the Middle East.

Reactions: tigerclamp
Not really. And Biden doesn’t have much choice regarding SA. That said, doing what he can to help that along is smart and exactly what he should be doing. A strong Saudi Arabia and Israel are the west’s best shot at stability in the Middle East.
Yes, it is. Also, saying they should be executed? Grow up.

Yeah man, problem is it's not our job to provide stability in the middle east and defending saudi arabia and enabling them to do whatever the **** they want isn't going to do that either.

Hahaha. Why you so mad? I mean, littrauleee…
There's lots of people who are so mad that they even have to hear about it. They do their best to hide or ignore it, hence the reason everything seems like conspiracy to them.

if you ignore it, it goes away. if you ignore it, you don't have to deal with it. Just ignore it bro and trust your news anchor reading what they're told to read.

Better yet, put it somewhere nobody will discuss it. That's how you fix problems. Not by discussing them. Who does that anymore?

I'm far more concerned with who can call plays better than Riley or which 19-year-old is dominating this weekend. Get your priorities right BT!

Last edited:

Yeah man, problem is it's not our job to provide stability in the middle east and defending saudi arabia and enabling them to do whatever the **** they want isn't going to do that either.
Meh. Treason is treason. Execution is the price that should be paid. I earned the right to offer my thoughts.

How exactly is it a hit piece? He either did or he didn’t. So, you either think the article is outright lies, or you’re tacitly condoning it because it makes you feel safer to ignore it.

And, your statements on Saudi Arabia and our role seem contradictory and simply more of the exact same mindset that has landed us in the shit sandwich we’ve been mired in for going on 4 decades now in the Middle East. You’d rather Iran be able to do whatever they want unchecked? That’s preferable to you? You’re cool with a continuation of old policies in the Middle East, or you’re just commenting from the comfort of a far removed western democracy with little to no knowledge of the actual situation on the ground?

Last edited:

People throw the term treason around a lot. This is the text book definition of it.

Meh. Treason is treason. Execution is the price that should be paid. I earned the right to offer my thoughts.

And, your statements on Saudi Arabia and our role seem contradictory and simply more of the exact same mindset that has landed us in the shit sandwich we’ve been mired in for going on 4 decades now in the Middle East. You’d rather Iran be able to do whatever they want unchecked? That’s preferable to you? You’re cool with a continuation of old policies in the Middle East, or you’re just commenting from the comfort of a far removed western democracy with little to no knowledge of the actual situation on the ground?
You haven't earned shit pal. i don't give a **** if you're rambo or GI joe

I think your knowledge of our policies in the middle east in the past 4 decades is very limited if you think it's what i'm advocating for. three wars, two regime change wars, billions in investment, thousands of US lives lost, no progress made. i would prefer to do the opposite of that. yes that means negotiations with iran. the other option is fighting with saudi, who kill our own citizens. no thanks

People throw the term treason around a lot. This is the text book definition of it.
No, i don't think a few selectively leaked emails is treason. if it was Ariane and Rob Malley would be in prison. Who funds the leakers Iran International? Saudi Arabia. Wow...

I think your knowledge of our policies in the middle east in the past 4 decades is very limited if you think it's what i'm advocating for. three wars, two regime change wars, billions in investment, thousands of US lives lost, no progress made. i would prefer to do the opposite of that. yes that means negotiations with iran. the other option is fighting with saudi, who kill our own citizens. no thanks
LOL. I’ve mentioned where I worked. Smart people should be able to surmise roughly what my job was and the fact that it offered a close look at threats emanating from the ME and geopolitics therein.

As for the rest of that, if you can’t see that Saudi Arabia is moving in the opposite direction of much of the Middle East and the opportunities that presents, I can’t really help you. And using responsibility for us deaths as a disqualifier for helping SA and support for your argument for negotiating with and helping Iran is the height of stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: huntingtiger

Why is this shit in the West Zone? Are you stupid? I mean, literally.. Are you a fvcking moron?
Check these 2 dipshits. Rough day today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT