ADVERTISEMENT

This is what i hate about the left and the right.

BlueRidgedf

The Mariana Trench
Jan 16, 2006
since the Trump shooting several people on the right has been getting people fired for saying terrible things about Trump and the shooting. But now the shoe is on the other foot and they turn around and do the same thing.

since the Trump shooting several people on the right has been getting people fired for saying terrible things about Trump and the shooting. But now the shoe is on the other foot and they turn around and do the same thing.
The worst kind of people in the world are the ones who whine about turnabout.

We told them what was going to happen when they were no longer in power. They were so drunk on power they thought they were untouchable. If that behavior is not held accountable it will repeat itself.

It’s not revenge, it’s accountability.

The worst kind of people in the world are the ones who whine about turnabout.

We told them what was going to happen when they were no longer in power. They were so drunk on power they thought they were untouchable. If that behavior is not held accountable it will repeat itself.

It’s not revenge, it’s accountability.
Accountability is someone finding it funny she died? The right doesn't like "cancel culture" except when they can use it.

Accountability is someone finding it funny she died? The right doesn't like "cancel culture" except when they can use it.
I think I posted in the wrong thread? I didn’t see anything about her when I posted that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT