ADVERTISEMENT

This is your Messiah?

How do you feel about a fmr POTUS compromising US intelligence assets?

Not a trump guy and if he’s guilty, let him face the consequences.

But the sitting president just spent up to $1T of our money - without congressional approval - on a complete dogshit plan that will exacerbate inflation, fuel tuition increases and teach more lessons about not taking responsibility for your decisions and government dependence.

I’m more concerned about that. Just horrible, horrible policy.

Not a trump guy and if he’s guilty, let him face the consequences.

But the sitting president just spent up to $1T of our money - without congressional approval - on a complete dogshit plan that will exacerbate inflation, fuel tuition increases and teach more lessons about not taking responsibility for your decisions and government dependence.

I’m more concerned about that. Just horrible, horrible policy.
The single largest outlay via executive order in the countries history and that's with the math only getting to the $350-$500b mark, in reality is going to be much closer to $1T.

The single largest outlay via executive order in the countries history and that's with the math only getting to the $350-$500b mark, in reality is going to be much closer to $1T.
chevy-chase.gif

Reactions: ctcseb
You would make a great politician. deflect, change the subject.

It’s just the opposite of all the stuff on your side - “oh yea, but wuddabout Trump.”

Trump isn’t president. I hope he is banished from politics forever. And this issue about documents doesn’t affect me at all. But the current president is shoving through dogshit policy that even you don’t like. And it will affect us.

Reactions: clemsonalex
It’s just the opposite of all the stuff on your side - “oh yea, but wuddabout Trump.”

Trump isn’t president. I hope he is banished from politics forever. And this issue about documents doesn’t affect me at all. But the current president is shoving through dogshit policy that even you don’t like. And it will affect us.

but still. There are plenty of threads here about student loan forgiveness. Go look at them and tell me how many “libs” brought up trump in that thread. Yet, in any thread about the current investigation about Trump, four posts in one of you guys jumps in to deflect and change the conversation.

Reactions: ctcseb and dpic73
Let's just say if his name wasn't Donald Trump, he would be totally and completely fooked. Its historically unprecedented and about as bad as you can get, unless we find out he sold secrets to foreign adversaries. I mean REALLY BAD. There's really no defense.
What if his name was Clinton?

Biden?

ADVERTISEMENT