ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on China Spy Balloon over US

Got to give the democrats credit for still using the second grade psychology of its Trumps fault. Out of office for 2 years and still blaming him. After the truth of the Russian collusion was blown open how in the heck can anyone believe anything that comes out of there mouth. If Adam Schiff was a Republican he would be in jail. Don't get me wrong there's bad players on both sides. Plus I don't think Trump will win the nomination in 2024.. E.Musk has already exposed all the B/S that was happening on Twitter. Musk is still peeling back the onion.

Got to give the democrats credit for still using the second grade psychology of its Trumps fault. Out of office for 2 years and still blaming him. After the truth of the Russian collusion was blown open how in the heck can anyone believe anything that comes out of there mouth. If Adam Schiff was a Republican he would be in jail. Don't get me wrong there's bad players on both sides. Plus I don't think Trump will win the nomination in 2024.. E.Musk has already exposed all the B/S that was happening on Twitter. Musk is still peeling back the onion.
Nobody was blaming Trump, we were mocking the hypocrisy - if it happened.

And LOL at Musk's one-sided partisan expose' of happenings under the TRUMP administration.

This was done so the citizens of the U.S. would see it & talk about it. At some point in the not too distant future, our funds will be fleeced out of our banking & investment accounts, it will be blamed on a cyber attack executed by China or Russia or a combination of the two. It will be done with our governments consent. All governments are working together to bring about the NWO takeover. China just purchased 200 acres of farmland on U.S. soil. China & Russia will be involved in the NWO takeover of our country. This will be done with the help of our NWO Government. The balloon makes what I’ve described more believable when it comes to convincing the American people China/Russia were involved in the cyber attack & the takeover of our country.
I hope they can get the money out of the Banks in Florida before 2026 b/c those are all going to be underwater... just sayin...

Reactions: yoshi121374
They’re going to fleece our money out of our accounts & blame it on a cyber attack, caused by China or Russia
I hear you talking... I was just saying that they'd better hurry before those Florida banks get flooded out and those folks that are trapped in the FEMA camps with the Guillotines and forced to worship Satan drain their own accounts BEFORE they can be fleeced.

I hear you talking... I was just saying that they'd better hurry before those Florida banks get flooded out and those folks that are trapped in the FEMA camps with the Guillotines and forced to worship Satan drain their own accounts BEFORE they can be fleeced.
The fleecing of funds will occur first, FEMA Camps after the fleecing of our funds & Flooding after that

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Nope, NWO Will fleece is but China/Russia will be blamed
So a quick question... I was in my bank today and noticed a statement on the door that my accounts were insured up to $100K by the FDIC. Unlike most on here at TI, I actually don't have $100 in my checking account, am I OK, or should I start keeping some cash in cookie cans in the back yard? Or maybe better yet, convert into gold and THEN bury it in the backyard?

Don't forget the lake of fire!
Come on man, keep up... The lake of fire is CLEARLY where they dump the bodies to cover the evidence after they use the FEMA guillotines to kill the folks in the FEMA camps that won't worship Satan. Jesus (pun intended), does he have to spell everything out to you.

Not sure why they don't just dump them in the lake of fire (LoF) and save a step, but I'm thinking that the NWO is heavily invested in Guillotines.

But didn't you say that the FEMA camps will have some of those people displaced by the state of Florida being flooded? I thought the flooding was 1st?
But didn't you say that the FEMA camps will have some of those people displaced by the state of Florida being flooded? I thought the flooding was 1st?
Absolutely Not! To my knowledge
Absolutely Not! There are three FEMA Camps in Florida alone & there are over 800 in the United States. The NWO has spent a significant amount of money keeping up the FEMA Camps over the years. Therefore, I believe the FEMA Camps are utilized BEFORE the flooding takes place.

From a friend's facebook post FWIW

Re: Spy Balloon - I’m a U.S. Army Ranger veteran and I’ve been seeing some really ill-informed takes on the Chinese spy balloon situation and on spying in general by China so I’d like to clear up some cringey false narratives that I’ve seen going around:

1) U.S. officials say they were able to block the balloon from gathering intel during its overflight of the US, while the
U.S. military was able to turn the tables, so to speak, to gather intel on the balloon itself and its equipment. This is how we do it.
2) This isn't the first time Chinese spy balloons have crossed into U.S. airspace in recent years, according to U.S. Government officials. At least three times during the Trump administration spy balloons crossed U.S. airspace and were not shot down. This is the second time for the Biden Administration.
3) The spy balloon had to be shot over water because the smallest piece of debris, even the size of a quarter, falling from 60,000 feet would reach a terminal velocity of 100+ mph in less than 15 seconds and would fall for roughly 7.5 mins before hitting the earth. Some pieces were small, some large. Any pieces traveling that fast were an imminent risk to human life.
4) The mobile phone application TikTok emanates from China, and has 80 million active U.S. users. The U.S. government has considered banning it because when you open any website in the app it injects tracking code that can monitor all keystrokes, including passwords, and all taps.
Oh, i guess TikTok being a CCP spy app isnt a deranged right-wing conspiracy theory any more?

Todays episode of Conspiracy-Turned-Fact is brought to you by Pfizer

Oh, i guess TikTok being a CCP spy app isnt a deranged right-wing conspiracy theory any more?

Todays episode of Conspiracy-Turned-Fact is brought to you by Pfizer
What have I said about Tik Tok one way or another, except when I mock you for getting most of your news there?

Biden admin lied. What else is new?

China spy balloon bursts back into headlines as Biden story crumbles: 'They lied about it'​

Rep. Greg Steube said that the administration's failure to give America a complete accounting threatens national security.

By Charlotte Hazard
Updated: April 5, 2023 - 11:39pm
The Chinese spy balloon saga burst back into the headlines this week with revelations that Beijing likely gathered far more intelligence than previously acknowledged, raising fresh questions about the Biden administration's honesty and its decision to allow the device to traverse the entire United States before it was shot down.
Intelligence officials confirmed Monday the Chinese balloon gathered intelligence from several sensitive U.S. military sites and transmitted it back to Beijing, despite the administration’s claims if had blocked the transmissions. The device was clearly controlled, in some cases making multiple passes -- even figure 8s -- over sensitive sites, the officials said.
Members of Congress told Just the News that the administration's false story not only insulted Americans, it risked national security by lulling policymakers into thinking little had been spied on for several weeks.
"It went over military bases collecting information, which we all knew it was collecting information. And they're like 'Nothing to worry about here or see here,'" Rep. Greg Steube, R-Fla.,said Wednesday during a wide-ranging interview on the Just the News, No Noise television show.
"And then even Democrats started being like, 'why are we not shooting this down?' Then after it had traversed the entire continental United States, gotten all this sensitive information, sent it back to Beijing, then they shoot it down over the Atlantic," added Steube, an Army veteran who served on the powerful House Ways and Means Committee.
Fred Fleitz, a retired CIA officer who served as National Security Council chief of staff under President Donald Trump, said career intelligence experts never believed the Biden administration's initial account but it went unchallenged in the news media for weeks.
"It's so amusing because the administration said it was a spy balloon, but claimed it didn't do any spying. Now, as an intelligence officer, I knew that couldn't be true," Fleitz told the John Solomon Reports podcast. Then they had this ridiculous claim that was 'We let the spy balloon fly across the United States because we wanted to spy on the spy balloon.' I knew that wasn't true, either.
John Solomon Reports
If China spy balloon hasn’t woken up Americans, Yuan overtaking dollar should: Experts warnIf China spy balloon hasn’t woken up Americans, Yuan overtaking dollar should: Experts warn

When asked about the new intelligence, the Defense Department this week directed reporters to remarks from February in which senior officials said the balloon's intelligence-gathering abilities were "limited," and were similar to what Beijing is likely able to collect through objects such as satellites.
Fleitz said that claim. too. was misleading. "They also lied in that they said, 'Well, look, it doesn't matter because balloons don't gather much information and the Chinese have satellites,'" he explained. "And I told you when we talked about this, that's not true either. Balloons are a very capable intelligence platform. Very valid. The US government uses them."
President Joe Biden was mocked on social media this week after the new intelligence reports surfaced, as critics looped video of his claim he had protected the country. “We were able to protect sensitive sites against collection," the president said back in February.
Fleitz said the president's misstatement was not only a political credibility problem, it signaled to allies and adversaries alike that the United States was willing to be so weak in its response to China's violation of U.S. airspace that it would make up a cover story.
"They're saying things they know are not true. It's all spin. And look, when the President and the White House Press Secretary and Secretary of State repeatedly tell lies about national security, the world's just not going to believe us, they're not going to follow us ... . It just makes the world so much dangerous, because America is not able to lead under this President."
Prominent television journalist Bill O'Reilly said the Biden administration's projection of weakness has continued since the Chinese balloon, only emboldening tyrants like Russia's Vladimir Putin and China's Xi Jinping.
"Russians attacked our drone. What happened there? Biden didn't even say a word about it, not a word," O'Reilly said. "And then The Wall Street Journal reporter is kidnapped by Putin and put in prison. And then 'well, we're going to try to get them out.'
"It should be clear to all Americans, that this country of ours is severely weakened by its leadership, Putin and Xi they don't fear us at all. The president of El Salvador doesn't fear us," he added, noting the president of El Salvador put out a stinging rebuke about America and its commitment to democracy after the indictment of former President Donald Trump this past week.
The criticism also extended to Democratic circles. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., whose state was spied on by the balloon, said the administration needed to be punished for its inaction and dishonesty.
"We knew all along that China's invasion of our airspace was no accident. There's nothing more important than keeping America safe, and I'll keep holding the Biden Administration accountable to ensure Montanans' freedom and privacy are protected," he tweeted.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Rest easy my friend … AT&Ts outage is not a EMP dry run. Only impacting cellular comms is not how a Emp would work.

Now, it absolutely could be a cyber attack from China. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut having 24 years experience in telecommunications and WANs, I can tell you that where end user devices have evolved drastically, the telco infrastructure for all carriers is ancient.

My guess is some core component in a central office was EoL and was end of support from the vendor, AT&T probably didn’t want to spend the $50k to replace it. It failed and will end up costing AT&T millions (which they will write off).

I saw this ALL THE FRICKIN TIME in commercial aviation. Risk millions to save thousands.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Rest easy my friend … AT&Ts outage is not a EMP dry run. Only impacting cellular comms is not how a Emp would work.

Now, it absolutely could be a cyber attack from China. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut having 24 years experience in telecommunications and WANs, I can tell you that where end user devices have evolved drastically, the telco infrastructure for all carriers is ancient.

My guess is some core component in a central office was EoL and was end of support from the vendor, AT&T probably didn’t want to spend the $50k to replace it. It failed and will end up costing AT&T millions (which they will write off).

I saw this ALL THE FRICKIN TIME in commercial aviation. Risk millions to save thousands.

It looks like 30K out of 230MM ATT users were affected. I doubt china would do a "dry run" on a massive cyber attack, thereby giving us the ability to prepare for the real thing.

Hopefully X/Twatter will fact check Laura Loomer's insane conspiracy, but I doubt it.

It looks like 30K out of 230MM ATT users were affected. I doubt china would do a "dry run" on a massive cyber attack, thereby giving us the ability to prepare for the real thing.

Hopefully X/Twatter will fact check Laura Loomer's insane conspiracy, but I doubt it.
Not a chance

The flight plan Joe Biden provided for the balloon was not followed so detection was a mistake by the Chinese

You believe every lie out of the MSM

Never trust ANYTHING THEY SAY PRINT OR TAKE PICTURES OF
Pappasan, you get all your news from an outlet that had to pay almost a billion dollars for the lies they told. You need to shut up, get you a snack and sit your ass down.

ADVERTISEMENT