ADVERTISEMENT

Time for South Carolina to be like Texas and Reopen the state.

Reading your post arguing about population density being a factor in covid transmission was interesting. I can’t tell you how many mouth breathers on this board have shat on the democratic leaders of NYC because the number of cases were higher in NYC than SC. It is nice that you and I can finally agree on something. I am glad that you are not an intellectual lightweight.

The way things were handled in NYC and NY overall were just horrible. That being said, NYC is a capital city of the world and it was never going to not get hit hard by this. The leadership in the city made it exponentially worse and likewise the lockdowns since then have been pretty terrible as well. What we've learned about COVID is it's going to do its thing and there's not a whole lot we can do about it. The one thing we can do is use good sense and take steps to mitigate the spread a bit but it will still eventually spread regardless of what we do.

no it's different for trump bc those women were lying, unlike the women who accuse any *insert any democratic person* for wrongdoing.

tenor.gif

Reactions: PawPride
ADVERTISEMENT