ADVERTISEMENT

To be Clear...

Jimmy Green Beans

Valles Marineris
Dec 25, 2019
there are only two genders! Period! I can't believe that folks are in a position having to defend the fact that there are only two genders. The crazy thing is that the folks who take things like man made global warming, etc at face value can't stomach the scientific fact that there are two biological genders. Crazy! Do these folks have no ethics?

there are only two genders! Period! I can't believe that folks are in a position having to defend the fact that there are only two genders. The crazy thing is that the folks who take things like man made global warming, etc at face value can't stomach the scientific fact that there are two biological genders. Crazy! Do these folks have no ethics?
I’m so glad you started a thread on this

I’m so glad you started a thread on this
Came from left field huh? World is changing and some folks can't keep up with it.

Came from left field huh? World is changing and some folks can't keep up with it.
World is regressing and some people really love it...facts and science be damned. Let me guess, you a flat earther too? You still believe in the tooth fairy? Bet you received a lot of participation trophies in life??

Reactions: tigergrad03
You REALLY believe that?! Unbelievable. How much time do you spend in Oz Dorothy? Let me guess, you self identify as a donkey?!?
I don’t quite understand it myself, don’t remember enough to explain it. I also can’t remember enough from my physics classes to explain the theory of relativity, but I remember my GPS works because of that science.

The fact that there is either a male or a female will not change regardless of how much manipulation takes place. Sure start messing with DNA and genetics and a visual cross can be created. But at natural birth it’s male or it’s female. Period. The world is definitely changing and not in a good way.

Reactions: Jimmy Green Beans
The fact that there is either a male or a female will not change regardless of how much manipulation takes place. Sure start messing with DNA and genetics and a visual cross can be created. But at natural birth it’s male or it’s female. Period. The world is definitely changing and not in a good way.
For heterosexual white males maybe not. Everybody else is now getting a say.

My advice is go with the flow and open your mind. Otherwise likely to get left behind.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99

My advice is go with the flow and open your mind. Otherwise likely to get left behind.
If believing science is getting left behind, then I like where I stand. Good luck as you continue your regression...

If you look around you and think things are changing for the good at the moment you have bigger problems than you think. Talk about racist? Heterosexual white males. Yea the only “unprotected class.” We don’t need to be labeled a protected class. We protect ourselves and even idiots like you

“Go with the flow” need I even say a thing SHEEP?

Heterosexual ignorant white males*

Who you are quoting still covers that.

“Go with the flow” need I even say a thing SHEEP?
You are a sheep. You posted about an ignorant racist homophobic president to support your right wing viewpoint that you saw on OAN. Your actions and words have outed yourself. Live with it.

You are a sheep. You posted about an ignorant racist homophobic president to support your right wing viewpoint that you saw on OAN. Your actions and words have outed yourself. Live with it.
First of all what the hell is OAN? Secondly I don’t post using trump as a crutch. He’s the lesser of 2 evils from where I sit. And I can live with everything I stand for. At least I stand for something.

What is it with you soccer boys?

First of all what the hell is OAN? Secondly I don’t post using trump as a crutch. He’s the lesser of 2 evils from where I sit. And I can live with everything I stand for. At least I stand for something.
Oh I'm talking bolsonaro. You blindly posted something he said because of your sheepish mindset. SAD

Really drink the koolaid don't you. Trump a racist? I guarantee you that you are much more closer to a racist than Trump. No President since Lincoln has done more for black Americans. Homophobic? That is also laughable. You absolutely have more hate in your heart than you can ever imagine Trump having. Please seek help...

Really drink the koolaid don't you. Trump a racist? I guarantee you that you are much more closer to a racist than Trump. No President since Lincoln has done more for black Americans. Homophobic? That is also laughable. You absolutely have more hate in your heart than you can ever imagine Trump having. Please seek help...
Oh you thought I was talking trump? Swing and miss.

He has no idea what he’s talking about and neither do I. Just another person so consumed with hate that it’s incredibly sad. I couldn’t imagine living like that

Reactions: Jimmy Green Beans

Please post some examples of that racist, homophobic president.

Thank you.

Bolsonaro. Check him out.

Who cares? President of Brazil . I could give a shit less what he thinks . I have personally spent time in Brazil many years ago. Was in the stands close to the President during their big military parade.

Again, who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT