ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal: Liz Cheney

Of course, I condemn all pedophiles to hell, but I'm making a broader point. I can create any narrative I want to if I want to. The MSM can assist me by sharing stories about Republican pedophiles every day if they wanted to. We could scare the shit out of the country until all Democrats are parroting their talking points all over social media every day if we wanted to. That's what's happening with this FAKE horseshit about groomers and trannies. Republicans know their policies aren't popular so they've decided their best option is to scare their constituents by making it seem like armies of trannies and teachers are invading our schools in huge numbers with cutting tools to cut off their students genitals. It's fvcked up and it's a LIE. Teachers have had a tough enough time with navigating the pandemic and preparing for mass shooters without you making their lives worse by accusing them of all this ridiculous culture war nonsense. You are a part of that, so why don't you lead the way and stop the bullshit?
Everything you are saying is what your doing. But I could care less if they are dem or pub. Rhino and Dinos are one and the same. There are way more dinos(Pelosi,Biden etc) than rhinos (Bush,Cheney etc) in DC. Support AOC type dems trash the rest. My side need to support the Jordans and trash the Cheney types. Both parties need a colon cleansing of the ruling class trash thats screwing up all our lives...

You can't be serious. You spend the whole thread being self righteous about believing nonsense and you post this?

I'll admit that trump saw strong support from the Hispanic population in the us voting for a republican. But we are a long long long ways from "most" Latinos, he got about 32% of the Hispanic vote and that's 5th since 1980 among Republican candidates for president. 5th.

Latinos vote for Dems over 60% of the time every election. Most of the time it's closer to 70%.
Yeah and at one time blacks voted almost 100% republican too. Thats for sharing an old poll that doesnt hold weight in this moment....

Everything you are saying is what your doing. But I could care less if they are dem or pub. Rhino and Dinos are one and the same. There are way more dinos(Pelosi,Biden etc) than rhinos (Bush,Cheney etc) in DC. Support AOC type dems trash the rest. My side need to support the Jordans and trash the Cheney types. Both parties need a colon cleansing of the ruling class trash thats screwing up all our lives...
?

Reactions: nytigerfan
I agree, in that I don't think there will be any charges against Trump in relation to January 6th. The DOJ will have some pretty compelling evidence, and they will have a mightier stick than the committee to enforce subpoena's of Trump and his minions. But a lot of the evidence in the hearings would not be admissible in court.

Is it theater? Of course it is. So were the Benghazi hearings. In my opinion, it is necessary that people see what a huge POS narcissist ****tard Trump really is. I know people like you that worship the man will never be swayed, but others might.

Here is the basics of what we now know.

-Trump lied and said a fair election was stolen.
-Many, many, many officials that worked directly for him told him that he lost a fair election.
-He lost close to 70 court cases, in most of which his lawyers would not make the same fraud claims that were making publicly.
-Despite this, he continued to claim it was stolen and hatched a scheme to get VP to not certify the vote, while encouraging swing state officials to send electors loyal to him.
-He called the SOS of GA and demanded that he find enough votes for Trump to win.
-He still continues, to this day, to claim the election was stolen, doing ongoing harm to our country
I actually agree with most everything here... If the shoe were on the other foot and Trump were a democrat, the repubs would be running the same theatre.

The election stolen BS has to stop. For one the election is wayyyyyyyy over and IMO the 2020 election is the least of my worries at the moment lol. He (and any candidate really) should focus on issues we are facing now and how to fix them; focusing on prior elections isn't going to cut it. Now if you want to ensure election integrity then of course I am all for that and can include that in your running agenda, but look at that issue as something going forward, not what happened in 2020 because frankly, that is over. Me personally really want to put 2020 to bed due to COVID, people I know that died from it, the election, media insanity, etc.

Yeah and at one time blacks voted almost 100% republican too. Thats for sharing an old poll that doesnt hold weight in this moment....
do you just not know how to read? im confused by this response. the numbers i gave you were from 1980 - 2020 and it wasnt a poll it was voting history...

trump absolutely does not have the support of "most" american hispanics. thats absolute nonsense. and again, if you believe that you've outed yourself as the person you are being incredibly self-righteous about itt.

You can't be serious. You spend the whole thread being self righteous about believing nonsense and you post this?

I'll admit that trump saw strong support from the Hispanic population in the us voting for a republican. But we are a long long long ways from "most" Latinos, he got about 32% of the Hispanic vote and that's 5th since 1980 among Republican candidates for president. 5th.

Latinos vote for Dems over 60% of the time every election. Most of the time it's closer to 70%.
This guy is something else. If you've been following along this week:

- There have been thousands of physical assaults and shootings against conservatives by Dems in the last 6-7 years
- All mass shooters are Democrats
- All attacks against Asians are by Democrats
- All attacks against Jews are Democrats
- And now most Latinos vote Republican

Can't make this shit up 😅

- There have been thousands of physical assaults and shootings against conservatives by Dems in the last 6-7 years

I am convinced that @TigerRagRob is actually a TigerRagRussianRobot

Reactions: dpic73
I would say thats not a christian but a poser and good he got caught. Now throw away the key...The difference is when somebody does wrong on our side we get rid of them and you guys band together and defend your side...But I would hope we can agree people who rape kids should never be set free to prey on them again...
must be why al franken is still in office and jim jordan resigned

Yet you kinda just did make it up lol...

- There have been thousands of physical assaults and shootings against conservatives by Dems in the last 6-7 years..... Lots of video's of people assaulting Trump supporters in public places and at rally's......

- All mass shooters are Democrats- Never said ALL you made that up. I said most

- All attacks against Asians are by Democrats- Again never said ALL I said most

- All attacks against Jews are Democrats- See above

- And now most Latinos vote Republican- The vote will be in 2024 but Trump is over 50% with the group while Biden is below 20%

Reactions: TigerGrowls

- There have been thousands of physical assaults and shootings against conservatives by Dems in the last 6-7 years..... Lots of video's of people assaulting Trump supporters in public places and at rally's......

- And now most Latinos vote Republican- The vote will be in 2024 but Trump is over 50% with the group while Biden is below 20%
Oh! Thanks for clarifying - you're only 90% full of shit.

My bad!

Oh so you went from never hearing about it to expert in 5 min, got it. You drones are too easy. If you love democracy so much you wouldnt be trying by any means necessary, by hook or crook to keep Trump from running. Just let the voters have their say. But you dont want that so your not really for democracy or even civil rights. You only support civil rights for people that are on your political side. In other words you people are posers, phony, fake, and full of double talk bullshit...
What color is the sky on your planet? Can you go back?

You evidently don't know what the word "most" means.

But also, what can I bet you that you are wrong about the last sentence. I will literally bet you everything I have and ever will have. Deal? Let's write up a contract? I'll wager my house and all my future earnings. What are you putting up?

But also, what can I bet you that you are wrong about the last sentence. I will literally bet you everything I have and ever will have. Deal? Let's write up a contract? I'll wager my house and all my future earnings. What are you putting up?

he is strangely quiet. It’s as if he realized his trusted news sources may have let him down.

Just because you are objectively wrong, doent mean you have to admit it.

most means 50.1% and over

300048722_632413011574270_1059926120250330713_n.jpg

Well, it didn’t start long for the lies to start.

My favorite part is how the spokesperson for the new Hannegan provided as proof as video where they cut off the sound to remove the part where Cheney conceded.

“The website reported: “The message as played on-screen contains only Cheney’s two-word greeting before sound cuts off for more than 10 more seconds.”

Isn’t that just insane? Cheney releases the actual audio of her conceding, the Trump backed liar lies about Cheney never conceding, and then releases a video of just the salutations part of the message and removes the audio for the the rest. And you guys think I am an asshole for asking for responsibility and accountability and despising the lying and manipulation from the Trump world. This is the twilight zone. Reality doesn’t matter…

Well, it didn’t start long for the lies to start.

My favorite part is how the spokesperson for the new Hannegan provided as proof as video where they cut off the sound to remove the part where Cheney conceded.

“The website reported: “The message as played on-screen contains only Cheney’s two-word greeting before sound cuts off for more than 10 more seconds.”

Isn’t that just insane? Cheney releases the actual audio of her conceding, the Trump backed liar lies about Cheney never conceding, and then releases a video of just the salutations part of the message and removes the audio for the the rest. And you guys think I am an asshole for asking for responsibility and accountability and despising the lying and manipulation from the Trump world. This is the twilight zone. Reality doesn’t matter…
Not true. She was on Hannity last night and said that tin Lizzie left her a very short voicemail. I heard her say it myself.

Not true. She was on Hannity last night and said that tin Lizzie left her a very short voicemail. I heard her say it myself.
I would recommend reading the article.... Hannegan lied on Tuesday and tried to recover on Wednesday (what you saw)

"Liz Cheney has released her concession call to Harriet Hageman, after the Trump-backed Republican who won the Wyoming US House primary on Tuesday told Fox News her rival had not made “any kind of concession or anything else”.

After that lie got debunked by Cheney releasing the actual call, she went on Hannity and claimed Liz did call but just said "Hello Harriett". SMH

She said: “I haven’t had any other contact with Liz Cheney. She made the one effort and all she said was ‘Hello, Harriet.’ And then that was the end of it.”

They then provided a video of the voice mail with just "Hello Harriet" and the sound suppressed for the next 10 seconds. In case you haven't gotten it yet, the 10 missing seconds are where the concession speech is:

"Hi, Harriet, it is Liz Cheney calling. It is about 8.13 [pm] on Tuesday the 16th. I’m calling to concede the election and congratulate you on the win. Thanks"

But hey, Hageman didn't know Cheney had recorded the call and thought her lie would go unrecognized. New GOP is going to new GOP....

Do you never tire of misinforming people? The point is, she didn't acknowledge that Liz conceded. Scroll down to the bottom video at the 1:45 mark.

I would recommend reading the article.... Hannegan lied on Tuesday and tried to recover on Wednesday (what you saw)

"Liz Cheney has released her concession call to Harriet Hageman, after the Trump-backed Republican who won the Wyoming US House primary on Tuesday told Fox News her rival had not made “any kind of concession or anything else”.

After that lie got debunked by Cheney releasing the actual call, she went on Hannity and claimed Liz did call but just said "Hello Harriett". SMH

She said: “I haven’t had any other contact with Liz Cheney. She made the one effort and all she said was ‘Hello, Harriet.’ And then that was the end of it.”

They then provided a video of the voice mail with just "Hello Harriet" and the sound suppressed for the next 10 seconds. In case you haven't gotten it yet, the 10 missing seconds are where the concession speech is:

"Hi, Harriet, it is Liz Cheney calling. It is about 8.13 [pm] on Tuesday the 16th. I’m calling to concede the election and congratulate you on the win. Thanks"

But hey, Hageman didn't know Cheney had recorded the call and thought her lie would go unrecognized. New GOP is going to new GOP....
For arguments sake you know that she could have recorded that speaking to a dead phone dude. I dont care about this anyway and it doesnt matter. This is comparative to you guys claiming that Trump lies thousands of times. Its silly. Trump kept his word to the American voters and thats all that matters to me.

Do you never tire of misinforming people? The point is, she didn't acknowledge that Liz conceded. Scroll down to the bottom video at the 1:45 mark.

Once again this is silly and doesnt matter. Hageman was on Hannity and said that she got a voicemail from tin lizzie only and that there was 2 words on it. This could be a tech problem where the recording cut off also if cheney actually left more of a message. Dont care either way.

Once again this is silly and doesnt matter. Hageman was on Hannity and said that she got a voicemail from tin lizzie only and that there was 2 words on it. This could be a tech problem where the recording cut off also if cheney actually left more of a message. Dont care either way.
That's fine but I was referencing what you said. ctseb posted an article that claimed Hageman didn't get a concession call from Liz. You said. "Not true. She was on Hannity last night and said that tin Lizzie left her a very short voicemail. I heard her say it myself." Which indicated that Hageman admitted that she did get a concession call. She did not admit that, hence my response to you. Got it? 😅

That's fine but I was referencing what you said. ctseb posted an article that claimed Hageman didn't get a concession call from Liz. You said. "Not true. She was on Hannity last night and said that tin Lizzie left her a very short voicemail. I heard her say it myself." Which indicated that Hageman admitted that she did get a concession call. She did not admit that, hence my response to you. Got it? 😅
LOL...no I do not. Hageman clearly said she got a call from Cheney that she did not answer and a 2 word voicemail left for her.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
For arguments sake you know that she could have recorded that speaking to a dead phone dude. I dont care about this anyway and it doesnt matter. This is comparative to you guys claiming that Trump lies thousands of times. Its silly. Trump kept his word to the American voters and thats all that matters to me.
I know you don’t care. That’s what someone else also acknowledged last week. You guys don’t care about the lies, the 5 children from 3 wives (great Christian values…), the decades of being pro-choice, the cowardice of dodging the draft because of “bone spurs”, mocking veterans like McCain, and hundreds of other things that go against conservative values. Why? Because like you said, the political gains were worth it. Like stacking the court with conservative justices. He got shit done. People like you have decided that the end justifies the means. Nothing is off-limits, lies, deception, manipulation, vilification of fellow Americans, he has turned this into a brawl and given you a role as heroes fighting the big bad Americans that don’t believe in what you believe.

He is like a Coach that encourages his team to juice up on steroids and take cheap shots after the whistle. Sure, these things help win games. But integrity, morality, accountability, respect, are gone. To avoid this state of dissonance (because nobody wants to be the bad guy), there’s people like you posting daily BS from Infowars of Foxnews to justify Jan 6 and some of the other BS that would have seemed unfathomable to conservatives for decades. You think Reagan would have licked Putin’s balls like Trump did? You think he would find it okay to have the peaceful transfer of power interrupted by a mob raiding the Capitol? Integrity doesn’t matter anymore, it’s all about “winning” at all costs. This mindset will continue the radicalization of both sides and escalation of rhetoric and violence. Gonna get very ugly….

I know you don’t care. That’s what someone else also acknowledged last week. You guys don’t care about the lies, the 5 children from 3 wives (great Christian values…), the decades of being pro-choice, the cowardice of dodging the draft because of “bone spurs”, mocking veterans like McCain, and hundreds of other things that go against conservative values. Why? Because like you said, the political gains were worth it. Like stacking the court with conservative justices. He got shit done. People like you have decided that the end justifies the means. Nothing is off-limits, lies, deception, manipulation, vilification of fellow Americans, he has turned this into a brawl and given you a role as heroes fighting the big bad Americans that don’t believe in what you believe.

He is like a Coach that encourages his team to juice up on steroids and take cheap shots after the whistle. Sure, these things help win games. But integrity, morality, accountability, respect, are gone. To avoid this state of dissonance (because nobody wants to be the bad guy), there’s people like you posting daily BS from Infowars of Foxnews to justify Jan 6 and some of the other BS that would have seemed unfathomable to conservatives for decades. You think Reagan would have licked Putin’s balls like Trump did? You think he would find it okay to have the peaceful transfer of power interrupted by a mob raiding the Capitol? Integrity doesn’t matter anymore, it’s all about “winning” at all costs. This mindset will continue the radicalization of both sides and escalation of rhetoric and violence. Gonna get very ugly….
I think Trump has comported himself honorably in his political life minus the mean tweets. He supports and encourages traditional American values and honors our history. He has kept his political promises. I am not hung up on this other stuff and thats the truth. I think Trump has honor and integrity where its important, but he is a street fighter too meaning if you come at him then hes going to come back at you. He will not roll over and tolerate BS or lies and thats part of why he engenders the level of support that he has. Trump is very polarizing and he pushed you in the opposite direction of me. There we go.

I think Trump has comported himself honorably in his political life minus the mean tweets. He supports and encourages traditional American values and honors our history. He has kept his political promises. I am not hung up on this other stuff and thats the truth. I think Trump has honor and integrity where its important, but he is a street fighter too meaning if you come at him then hes going to come back at you. He will not roll over and tolerate BS or lies and thats part of why he engenders the level of support that he has. Trump is very polarizing and he pushed you in the opposite direction of me. There we go.
I respect how internally consistent your viewpoint is. I obviously disagree with it but it is a well articulated depiction of why a lot of people support him.

the funniest part of this is that Hannity is trying to make a big deal of this. Trump never conceded the election, and Hannity never said a word publicly. Of course privately, we know he was texting meadows and asking for Trump to concede.

and MAGAs complain about double standards.

I respect how internally consistent your viewpoint is. I obviously disagree with it but it is a well articulated depiction of why a lot of people support him.

because they are brainwashed. Trump said it himself on the campaign trail. He could shoot someone on 5th avenue in broad daylight, and he wouldn’t lose a vote. And I think that was before he insulted American POWs.

He also said he loves the uneducated. Makes sense.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
How easy it must be to support someone if you conveniently block out the thousands of instances when he didn't comport himself honorably SMH.

Reactions: ctcseb
"a christian?" as in ONE? There were 700 cases in the Southern Baptist church and I listed 100 more Republican politicians. But yeah, drag queens are the real problem in this country.

Jump on the Catholic Church Pediphile Bandwagon as that religion takes the cake in my opinion

Have zero tolerance for adults who abuse children

There is no party, religion or otherwise I think that is immune to the sickness of taking advantage of children or additionally senior citizens or vulnerable adults

You either treat children and people with kindness and love or you abuse them

i am OK with political disagreements but civil and I believe in conservative person supporting supply side economics and that people need to take accountability and responsibility for their life

Simple but it works for me

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Disagreeing with Trump is not quite the same as being on a politicized committee that is trying to frame Donald Trump and throw him in jail for January 6th ...
Trying to frame Trump with the truth by having Republicans, who worked closely with Trump, testify as to what happened leading up to, during, and after the 6th. All those Republicans testifying against Trump just seems so unfair to Donald.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT