Transition Officially Begins

yoshi121374

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Williamston,SC

@TigerGrowls @Cocks are Number 1

Thoughts? Pretty big deal.

I’ll repeat what I said before.. if the Trump team cannot produce evidence they’re willing to present in front of a judge, it’s time to move on.

"Emily!"

tenor.gif

Reactions: yoshi121374
That would be true. You are right about me this time!!
Jesus ****ing christ do you realize how moronic you sound? "It's going to the supreme court. Just you wait. But, if it it doesn't go my way in still gonna whine and pout and complain that it's rigged". That's literally the behavior of a child.

You're scared of yourself? 😅
No I'm scared of people who worship one person so much that they shut out real life information. Even when they are shown over and over again that the person they have all their faith in is a liar, they still follow him. I could understand 2016 because hey Hillary sucked and its so cool to troll the libs and all. But, if Trump came out tomorrow and moved on shutting down the legislative branch and roll out his 2nd term and write executive orders that Ivanka will be handed power after his 3rd term. I think people like you would celebrate in the streets. He'd start locking up people for not agreeing with him, and you'd applaud. Thats scary, because thats how facism would arrive in the USA.

I will see you guys when scotus takes this up. Its headed there.

You don't know how things work, do you?

Edit - I stand corrected. This is the first time, I think, that I've been to the round table since Biden won a few weeks ago. And man do you know how a meltdown works. You are putting on a master class.

Last edited:
No I'm scared of people who worship one person so much that they shut out real life information. Even when they are shown over and over again that the person they have all their faith in is a liar, they still follow him. I could understand 2016 because hey Hillary sucked and its so cool to troll the libs and all. But, if Trump came out tomorrow and moved on shutting down the legislative branch and roll out his 2nd term and write executive orders that Ivanka will be handed power after his 3rd term. I think people like you would celebrate in the streets. He'd start locking up people for not agreeing with him, and you'd applaud. Thats scary, because thats how facism would arrive in the USA.

It's been eye opening to learn how many people in this country would've been enthusiastic nazis if they'd grown up in 1930s Germany. More than I care to even think about.

Reactions: firegiver
It's been eye opening to learn how many people in this country would've been enthusiastic nazis if they'd grown up in 1930s Germany. More than I care to even think about.

I agree man. I am sorry you're one of them. Aside from the fact you have no idea what a Nazi is the most amazing thing in all of this is the people screaming "Nazi" really have no freaking clue what they are supporting. Whose been authoritarian in all this? Who has used the media to propagate one lie after another? Which party spied on journalists and harassed them using the power of the Justice Dept? Who has distorted and undermined the last election from the moment it was over? I could go on for hours but that's a waste of time...especially with people like you who think the authoritarians are the ones who want to put down power, not seize it. It's just horrifying and I am so sad for the future because of it. Leftism is a mental disorder. Being a Trumpaholic is a sickness. Being an American who values freedom, liberty and opportunity to fail or success on your own merits is what the nation is supposed to be about. Sadly for most it's long since past that and they have no clue what it's about. I pity people like you. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I will see you guys when scotus takes this up. Its headed there.

Rudy makes election fraud claim on live Fox News interview, then immediately admits that he is "exaggerating" the claim he just made. WTF?

Rudy makes election fraud claim on live Fox News interview, then immediately admits that he is "exaggerating" the claim he just made. WTF?

banana republic ass wannabe

ADVERTISEMENT