ADVERTISEMENT

Treatment that works

@Cocks are Number 1 I'm not sure that it proves Trump was two steps ahead, rather it shows once again that the MSM and many others who hate that Trump is pushing back on their world view are so very disingenuous. He was touting a potential beneficial treatment when we were desperate... giving HOPE. The trump haters, and the MSM couldn't stand for anyone having any HOPE because other the false HOPE of Obama, HOPE is a threat to their being able to control the minds of the sheeple.

@Cocks are Number 1 I'm not sure that it proves Trump was two steps ahead, rather it shows once again that the MSM and many others who hate that Trump is pushing back on their world view are so very disingenuous. He was touting a potential beneficial treatment when we were desperate... giving HOPE. The trump haters, and the MSM couldn't stand for anyone having any HOPE because other the false HOPE of Obama, HOPE is a threat to their being able to control the minds of the sheeple.
Disagree, Trump was promoting it and rightfully so, however he was cavalier in the way he did so. Several people have died from inappropriate use of this drug while the same study that started this post says:

"Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

“Currently, the drug should be used only in hospitalized patients with appropriate monitoring, and as part of study protocols, in accordance with all relevant federal regulations,” Dr. Zervos said."

The message was fine, the method of delivery was not. You might say that is negligible, but I would say that someone elected to the Presidency, should be good enough to articulate the difference.

Disagree, Trump was promoting it and rightfully so, however he was cavalier in the way he did so. Several people have died from inappropriate use of this drug while the same study that started this post says:

"Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

“Currently, the drug should be used only in hospitalized patients with appropriate monitoring, and as part of study protocols, in accordance with all relevant federal regulations,” Dr. Zervos said."

The message was fine, the method of delivery was not. You might say that is negligible, but I would say that someone elected to the Presidency, should be good enough to articulate the difference.

So Doctors watched a Trump press conference and did something that they didn't believe in? I can't believe that. Trump was just reflecting what he was being told, and trying to give the populace hope.

Where is the criticism of those democrat politicians that due to their blind hatred prevented the use of this life-saving drug? How much blood is on their hands?

It truly amazes me how there are so many that hate Trump so much that he is attacked for everything.

Trump has a staff with the best medical minds in the country on it and he obviously listens to their input and then has to do something NO ONE else who criticizes him has to do. Make a decision that will have actual outcomes.

You have biden making decisions from his basement and MSM just spreading poison words.

Seriously. Trump has no way to won this and he knows it.

Close the border from China and what does Biden and the left say? We cant believe he would do such a thing

he gets ventilators and american companies to start producing masks and sanitizers. Again he is attacked. then we dont even need them all and he ships them to other countries.

he asks for the country to start reopening. And he should have done more of this or that.

he could cure cancer and Biden would ask why it took him so long.

Trump has had to balance health and a pandemic without completely shutting down the economy. He saved the economy. At what price? No body knows.

then he had the George Floyd death and subsequent riots and protests.

I think he has done a fine job of running this country with everything that was thrown at him.

i can guarantee There are a lot of candidates that would have not been able to handle all of this.

Seriously. Screw Pelosi, Shumer and Shiff and all the hard left people who have tried to set this term up for failure from before he was even sworn in. It is quite obvious that they are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

It truly amazes me how there are so many that hate Trump so much that he is attacked for everything.

Trump has a staff with the best medical minds in the country on it and he obviously listens to their input and then has to do something NO ONE else who criticizes him has to do. Make a decision that will have actual outcomes.

You have biden making decisions from his basement and MSM just spreading poison words.

Seriously. Trump has no way to won this and he knows it.

Close the border from China and what does Biden and the left say? We cant believe he would do such a thing

he gets ventilators and american companies to start producing masks and sanitizers. Again he is attacked. then we dont even need them all and he ships them to other countries.

he asks for the country to start reopening. And he should have done more of this or that.

he could cure cancer and Biden would ask why it took him so long.

Trump has had to balance health and a pandemic without completely shutting down the economy. He saved the economy. At what price? No body knows.

then he had the George Floyd death and subsequent riots and protests.

I think he has done a fine job of running this country with everything that was thrown at him.

i can guarantee There are a lot of candidates that would have not been able to handle all of this.

Seriously. Screw Pelosi, Shumer and Shiff and all the hard left people who have tried to set this term up for failure from before he was even sworn in. It is quite obvious that they are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Very well said....amen!

Did you actually read the article? B/C the headline seems misleading... A couple of things stand out:

1. This study was carried out on patients with a median age of 64 with no cardiac problems. So in other words people in (otherwise) good health and almost certainly not overweight. That probably eliminates a LOT of folks right there that are going to die, while including a bunch of people who AREN'T going to die. Like Trump's claim about the VA study being done on people that were going to die anyway... to be fair, that seemed a legit argument. Kind of like a lung cancer treatment for nonsmokers only.

2. Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

“Currently, the drug should be used only in hospitalized patients with appropriate monitoring, and as part of study protocols, in accordance with all relevant federal regulations,” Dr. Zervos said.

So, Like the VA study, It's not randomized. It DOES seem promising (like the VA study seems NOT promising). Plus, as Trump said.. the VA study was done by Dr's with a political agenda and it was done to hurt Trump. COULDN'T THIS STUDY be done for political reasons by Doctors to help Trump?

To examine that last question, note the source... the Christian Broadcast Network. Here's a quick media fact check...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN)

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare100
MBFCMixed.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate the Christian Broadcasting Network a right leaning promoter of conspiracy theories via Pat Robertson on the 700 Club. CBN News however, mostly reports accurate news that sometimes does not align with science.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah... I'm going to hold off on this until I see something on FoxNews at LEAST. AND does anyone doubt that this would be headline news at Fox?

Did you actually read the article? B/C the headline seems misleading... A couple of things stand out:

1. This study was carried out on patients with a median age of 64 with no cardiac problems. So in other words people in (otherwise) good health and almost certainly not overweight. That probably eliminates a LOT of folks right there that are going to die, while including a bunch of people who AREN'T going to die. Like Trump's claim about the VA study being done on people that were going to die anyway... to be fair, that seemed a legit argument. Kind of like a lung cancer treatment for nonsmokers only.

2. Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

“Currently, the drug should be used only in hospitalized patients with appropriate monitoring, and as part of study protocols, in accordance with all relevant federal regulations,” Dr. Zervos said.

So, Like the VA study, It's not randomized. It DOES seem promising (like the VA study seems NOT promising). Plus, as Trump said.. the VA study was done by Dr's with a political agenda and it was done to hurt Trump. COULDN'T THIS STUDY be done for political reasons by Doctors to help Trump?

To examine that last question, note the source... the Christian Broadcast Network. Here's a quick media fact check...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare100
MBFCMixed.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate the Christian Broadcasting Network a right leaning promoter of conspiracy theories via Pat Robertson on the 700 Club. CBN News however, mostly reports accurate news that sometimes does not align with science.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah... I'm going to hold off on this until I see something on FoxNews at LEAST. AND does anyone doubt that this would be headline news at Fox?

Fox covered this quite extensively I recall...LOL

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hydroxychloroquine-helped-save-coronavirus-study

Share:
MBFCMixed.png

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Fox News is Owned By Rupert Murdoch, a Committee Of 300 Member (61%owner) a Muslim owns the 39%.... FOX News is Pseudo Conservative. You have conservative voices like Hannity, Tucker Carlson but there are also Left leaning analysts on there as well. Glen Beck was booted & threatened for exposing FEMA Camps in America & for exposing The Federal Reserve. Many think Bill O’Reilly’s massive following was a major factor in the Trump winning in 2016. So, they found a way to oust him as well. Same thing with Lou Dobbs.

Fox News is Owned By Rupert Murdoch, a Committee Of 300 Member (61%owner) a Muslim owns the 39%.... FOX News is Pseudo Conservative. You have conservative voices like Hannity, Tucker Carlson but there are also Left leaning analysts on there as well. Glen Beck was booted & threatened for exposing FEMA Camps in America & for exposing The Federal Reserve. Many think Bill O’Reilly’s massive following was a major factor in the Trump winning in 2016. So, they found a way to oust him as well. Same thing with Lou Dobbs.

Would you classify Fox as controlled opposition to quell the masses at this point? I agree that Hannity, Ingraham, and Tucker are genuinely for Trump but even they get muzzled on some stuff.

So Doctors watched a Trump press conference and did something that they didn't believe in? I can't believe that. Trump was just reflecting what he was being told, and trying to give the populace hope.

Where is the criticism of those democrat politicians that due to their blind hatred prevented the use of this life-saving drug? How much blood is on their hands?
The doctors have a lot of blood on their hands. It’s a sad day when you can’t trust a doctor to do what’s in the best interest of your health.

Reactions: areeves
Would you classify Fox as controlled opposition to quell the masses at this point? I agree that Hannity, Ingraham, and Tucker are genuinely for Trump but even they get muzzled on some stuff.
Yep, I’d say that’s pretty accurate!They keep threatening to get rid of Hannity & Carlson!

The doctors have a lot of blood on their hands. It’s a sad day when you can’t trust a doctor to do what’s in the best interest of your health.
Much of the Medical Community is in bed with the NWO! I know 4-5 people who lost a parent in a hospital due to negligence in the past couple of years! Look how many nursing homes have been wiped out to COVID-19! There killing them on purpose!

Reactions: tigergrad03
I am prepared to criticise them but you offered no evidence. I am not suggesting your point is wrong, but certainly your argument should contain evidence.

I think you would agree with this.

I am prepared to criticise them but you offered no evidence. I am not suggesting your point is wrong, but certainly your argument should contain evidence.

I think you would agree with this.

I'm not going to dig too hard on this. Nothing definitive yet, but more info that it can be helpful, but only early. If you wait to give it when patients are already on death's door it is not effective, and the side effects outweigh any beneift.

https://aapsonline.org/why-are-some...tempts-to-save-lives-in-coronavirus-pandemic/

I'm not going to dig too hard on this.
Why not? It sounds like people's lives are on the line.

Many doctors are using older medicines, FDA approved for more than 70 years and widely used worldwide to treat malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis—chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil). They often add azithromycin (Z-pak), a commonly used antibiotic with some activity against this virus.

Why would an antibiotic (meaning it works against bacteria) work against a virus? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Why not? It sounds like people's lives are on the line.

Many doctors are using older medicines, FDA approved for more than 70 years and widely used worldwide to treat malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis—chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil). They often add azithromycin (Z-pak), a commonly used antibiotic with some activity against this virus.

Why would an antibiotic (meaning it works against bacteria) work against a virus? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Just because it doesn't make sense to you does not mean anything.

Why am I not going to dig?

Because this is a football board and my life or anyone's life that I know is not on the line, nor would it matter anyway.

Much of the Medical Community is in bed with the NWO! I know 4-5 people who lost a parent in a hospital due to negligence in the past couple of years! Look how many nursing homes have been wiped out to COVID-19! There killing them on purpose!
My father died in 1999 due to blatant neglect from a hospital 2 days after he turned 51.
My grandfather died 5 years earlier as a result of the same thing at the age of 69.
My wife nearly died with a blood clot in her lung that the hospital missed for 7 days while there and was found at Greenville radiology.
I’ve lived it for more than half of my life. Seen it first hand.

My father died in 1999 due to blatant neglect from a hospital 2 days after he turned 51.
My grandfather died 5 years earlier as a result of the same thing at the age of 69.
My wife nearly died with a blood clot in her lung that the hospital missed for 7 days while there and was found at Greenville radiology.
I’ve lived it for more than half of my life. Seen it first hand.
Unbelievable!!! I’m glad everything worked out with your wife’s blood clot.

Reactions: tigergrad03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT