ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor leading the social justice charge

How many black are killed every year by the police?

How many blacks are killed every year by other blacks?

What is causing all the uproar?
I think the statement would be how many times does a black kill a police officer and you go weeks without making a charge? Louisville has not even issued a statement regarding Breanna Taylor other than we are investigating.

Reactions: cyclotiger
Your lack of understanding or willingness to see lives are different for people who dont look like you.

People that don't look like me don't have intact families? Not my fault. They are not outlawed from having intact families. They have a higher rate of out of wedlock children? Not my fault. There are no laws that dictate they have out of wedlock children. Don't go to college or higher education. Not my fault. There are plenty of opportunities that allow them to continue education. Matter of fact if you want to talk about PRIVILEGE this is the only privilege that is available. Why do you think the "race" has been left on college applications? They fought in courts in the state of Michigan to keep in on there so that people who normally wouldn't normally qualify can get in under a PRIVILEGE.

How many black are killed every year by the police?

How many blacks are killed every year by other blacks?

What is causing all the uproar?
This is, unfortunately, a fact that nobody on the BLM side wants to admit or discuss. It’s like the lives of convicted felons are more important than innocent children just because they were killed by the police. I have trouble comprehending that logic.

I think the statement would be how many times does a black kill a police officer and you go weeks without making a charge? Louisville has not even issued a statement regarding Breanna Taylor other than we are investigating.

If Breanna Taylor were white, there still wouldn't be charges. It was a fuched up situation. Now if she were a wealthy black or white, probably would be charges.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/15/systemic-racism-what-does-mean/5343549002/

Just a quick search into what systemic racism is and how people are affected by it.

If you are truly interested in understanding, then take the time to read plenty of articles and books on the subject. Otherwise good luck to you.

Articles aren't FACTS. More black are killed by other blacks every year in Baltimore alone than killed by police in the entire nation. Don't want to talk about Chicago or other big cities.

Please list all the racially based crimes. I will hang up and listen. I know Trevor and most people on this issue are good people. The problem is everyone is so busy reacting to a narrative that no one stopped to think about the reality.

People that don't look like me don't have intact families? Not my fault. They are not outlawed from having intact families. They have a higher rate of out of wedlock children? Not my fault. There are no laws that dictate they have out of wedlock children. Don't go to college or higher education. Not my fault. There are plenty of opportunities that allow them to continue education. Matter of fact if you want to talk about PRIVILEGE this is the only privilege that is available. Why do you think the "race" has been left on college applications? They fought in courts in the state of Michigan to keep in on there so that people who normally wouldn't normally qualify can get in under a PRIVILEGE.
We get it. You don't like black people and see them collectively lesser than yourself.

If you truly believe all races statistically start from the same point and always have, then i can't help you. You will just continue to live a life of ignorance and bigotry.

43f.gif

#4 and #5 are particularly bad. #3 is very good.

Articles aren't FACTS. More black are killed by other blacks every year in Baltimore alone than killed by police in the entire nation. Don't want to talk about Chicago or other big cities.
Clearly you didn't read. You are lost. Good luck being left behind in the future.

We get it. You don't like black people and see them collectively lesser than yourself.

If you truly believe all races statistically start from the same point and always have, then i can't help you. You will just continue to live a life of ignorance and bigotry.

Where do you get I don't like black people. I have no problem with any law abiding and productive citizen in this country, pink, purple, black, green or whatever. You are quick to pull out the race card. When you start losing an arguement, just call the other a racist. Has worked really well the past few years.

Last edited:

Oh, we haven't always started from the same point, but we do now. I am not responsible for the first 375 years.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
What do you expect them to do? That’s a complicated situation.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger

It's a bit more complicated than that...

Just a quick link to debunk all that bullshit, victimhood mentality. Once BLM start pushing responsibly of actions I may start to listen.

Its not bullshit. You not being able to understand people are at a disadvantage from the beginning more often than another race isn't that hard to understand.

Doesn't lessen anything you have accomplished if you feel personally attacked or whatever.

Where do you get I don't like black people. I have no problem with any law abiding and productive citizen in this country, pink, purple, black, green or whatever. You are quick to pull out the race card. When you start losing an arguement, just all the other a racist. Has worked really well the past few years.
Your posts clearly frames how you feel about black people. Again, you can't understand that for numerous reasons.

The action plan is reasonable. If more people moved away from talking and actually engaged people in their community, change can take place. Let’s try building and not burning down. Providing food and support at a family to family level rather than outsourcing it to an organization or government. Community is about small groups of people working, sharing and worshiping together. It’s not about shouting louder than the guy across the street.

Definitely. I agreed with all except for the game day platform part. I still wish we could separate the actual game from the outside social / political stuff, but I know that’s not really achievable these days.

Regardless of how you feel about Trev and his position, it’s clear that he’s thought long and hard about this and always proposes reasonable, nuanced points.

As a staunch supporter of the All Lives Matter movement it just disappoints me to see people pushing the notion that Black Lives Matter. Black Lives does not include All Lives or Blue Lives, which also matter.

#BackTheBlue #MAGA #ALM

This is satire. I'm not an ignoramus
Link for the non ignoramus part?

As long as this mentality is pervasive in an individual, group, or culture there will never be proper advancement by that individual, group, or culture. So glad leaders such as Candace Owens, Larry Elder, and David Webb are speaking out against this mentality. It is the mentality that democrats and liberals have been feeding African Americans for decades to keep them subjugated to that political party.

Weak attempt hugh. Buckle up for Nov. 3rd.
Lol I’m a White well-to-do male. Trump has got my back no matter what. I’m probably better off personally with trump. I’m just able to recognize that the country is not and as someone who actually wants to improve the country because I love it then I’m clearly not going to support trump

Lol I’m a White well-to-do male. Trump has got my back no matter what. I’m probably better off personally with trump. I’m just able to recognize that the country is not and as someone who actually wants to improve the country because I love it then I’m clearly not going to support trump

So you don't want our allies to pay more and our taxpayers less to help hold back Russia?

You don't want to ensure that US taxpayers dollars earmarked for social programs go to us citizens?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/15/systemic-racism-what-does-mean/5343549002/

Just a quick search into what systemic racism is and how people are affected by it.

If you are truly interested in understanding, then take the time to read plenty of articles and books on the subject. Otherwise good luck to you.
So redlining (which has been illegal for years) is the only actual example given. If it is systematic, I’m sure you can give me ten real examples. I don’t need to read anymore articles like that that say it exist and then give me one outlawed example.

I have had conversations with at least 25+ (black, brown and white but mostly black) people that said they were Democrats the last six weeks. I truly believe I converted all of them to Trump. How?

I taught them how to become millionaires by investing. They looked at me and asked why have they never learned about the rule of 72. I said I have no idea and ask if their children have been taught it? The answer? No. There is not a person in this country that can not be come a millionaire if they are are sane and capable individuals. Color has nothing to do with that but culture does.
If all people will stop taking the suckers (they are telling you something dummy) from the big banks and depending on their services you’ll be much better off. A Paradigm shift is what truly is needed in the black culture. If ANYONE wants to learn more I’ll PM you my number so you can call me.

Clearly you didn't read. You are lost. Good luck being left behind in the future.
So what, specifically, do people have to read before they’re qualified to discuss thus stuff? Do they have to agree with it after they read it? Are there theoretical prerequisites to understanding the context of your curriculum?

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan
As long as this mentality is pervasive in an individual, group, or culture there will never be proper advancement by that individual, group, or culture. So glad leaders such as Candace Owens, Larry Elder, and David Webb are speaking out against this mentality. It is the mentality that democrats and liberals have been feeding African Americans for decades to keep them subjugated to that political party.
Those people have ignored the struggles of their own race so they could be accepted by white people. And the sad thing is, they will never truly be accepted like they wish to be.

The bootstraps argument just doesn't hold up to an entire race statistically starting from a disadvantage when compared to white people.

So what, specifically, do people have to read before they’re qualified to discuss thus stuff? Do they have to agree with it after they read it? Are there theoretical prerequisites to understanding the context of your curriculum?
Using poor arguments like "what about black people in Chicago" or "you gotta pull yourself up just like everyone else" will signal to me that the person doesn't fully grasp the situation at hand.

It's not difficult. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Using poor arguments like "what about black people in Chicago" or "you gotta pull yourself up just like everyone else" will signal to me that the person doesn't fully grasp the situation at hand.

It's not difficult. I'm sure you can figure it out.
I don’t really entirely disagree, although there’s a less crude version of both of those arguments.

Its not bullshit. You not being able to understand people are at a disadvantage from the beginning more often than another race isn't that hard to understand.

Until the black father returns to their families to lead their households at a much higher rate than currently, blacks will always be at a disadvantage from the beginning. Fathers instill discipline, self-confidence, self-worth, work ethic into their children. With an absent father, these unfortunate children are set up for failure generation after generation as has been proven. Get the fathers back into the 75% fatherless black homes and you will see a major renaissance in the black communities across this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT