ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor leading the social justice charge

AncientNippyGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

The action plan is reasonable. If more people moved away from talking and actually engaged people in their community, change can take place. Let’s try building and not burning down. Providing food and support at a family to family level rather than outsourcing it to an organization or government. Community is about small groups of people working, sharing and worshiping together. It’s not about shouting louder than the guy across the street.

As a staunch supporter of the All Lives Matter movement it just disappoints me to see people pushing the notion that Black Lives Matter. Black Lives does not include All Lives or Blue Lives, which also matter.

#BackTheBlue #MAGA #ALM

This is satire. I'm not an ignoramus
I am just thankful that Jesus believes that ALL lives do matter. This is not satire.

As a staunch supporter of the All Lives Matter movement it just disappoints me to see people pushing the notion that Black Lives Matter. Black Lives does not include All Lives or Blue Lives, which also matter.

#BackTheBlue #MAGA #ALM

This is satire. I'm not an ignoramus

Weak attempt hugh. Buckle up for Nov. 3rd.

The action plan is reasonable. If more people moved away from talking and actually engaged people in their community, change can take place. Let’s try building and not burning down. Providing food and support at a family to family level rather than outsourcing it to an organization or government. Community is about small groups of people working, sharing and worshiping together. It’s not about shouting louder than the guy across the street.

Agreed

Actually agree 100% with Trevor. Nothing he said is not accurate. But there is an agenda on the left to exaggerate and blow everything out of proportion just to get Trump out. The left (PAC12 and B1G) are willing to sacrifice the players voices by canceling college football and not giving them the choice to play.

Last edited:
Looking forward to all the TI outrage...

I like the 'Our Voices Matter' statement. I do not want him to get affiliated with the BLM (Black Lives Matter) group. That group has some real bad associations with it. Some parts might be OK, but it is being (or has been) hijacked by a very radical element. The 'Our Voices Matter' has a universal (multi-racial) meaning, that can be inclusive to all, and not just exclusive to some.

I love when people decide to get engaged in the civic process, i just hope they're researching and learning about candidates rather than just going to vote. Props to Trevor, Darien and the others.
If people were intellectually vetting the presidential candidates, Trump would win in a landslide. Biden is the least qualified (in every way) candidate to run for the office in recent history.

priv·i·lege
/ˈpriv(ə)lij/

noun: privilege; plural noun: privileges
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
"education is a right, not a privilege"

What is "granted or available" only to one race in this country?

Just because all don't take advantage does not make it a "privilege". All groups should take advantage of every advantage that is available to all.

ADVERTISEMENT