ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor leading the social justice charge

He has more sense than 98% of WZ posters.

Truer words have never been spoken. You’ll get a dozen or so likes for this post but a post about a blind republican cat that plays with a tennis ball for half a second will get 150 likes.

I get it though and accept it. This is a very conservative crowd that is deeply rooted in the church. I say church, because there’s a stark contrast between Church and God, but that’s failed to be understood by many. Is what it is, I just hope the leadership within our program shines a positive light into the world about some of the real issues we face. Regardless of the fact that the MSM has ran with many of those issues and created more issues by their narratives, we have plenty of positive change needed in our country.

Too much divisiveness in our country right now. Minimal listening and too much defending of rooted beliefs to make real change, if you ask me. Just how the top 1% wants it. Keep us all arguing while they profit. What Trevor is doing and living your life in a caring way on a daily basis, while teaching our children to be respectful is where the real change takes place. It isn’t faux outrage or social media posts. It’s how we conduct our daily life.

The upcoming election isn’t going to change anything. If Trump wins, the Left will riot. If Biden wins, we’ll have a president who struggles to form a sentence while the right buys more ammo.

The social justice issue isn’t police brutality, the issue is education and opportunity. We need to collectively come together and fix the cause of the problem and stop fighting over the symptoms. Police are heroic. Period. 98% of them do more on a daily basis to help our country than many of us do in a lifetime. The spotlight is on that because it’s the most visible, tangible thing, but that isn’t the issue. Economic variance contributes to a huge part of the problem. Change isn’t easy and it’ll be hard, as it’s been a certain way for so long that many will point to the hardship in the interim as evidence that change isn’t working.

It’s no different than Trump wanting to build a wall and get rid of illegal immigrants. From an idealistic perspective, it’s the right answer, but in the short term, it’s not possible if folks want their life the way it is now. Are American citizens willing to pick our food and get paid by the field? Are we willing to pay more for our groceries? Keep jobs in America right? Are American citizens willing to start janitorial companies across the country and scrub toilets? It would be great if every hard working Hispanic American was a legal citizen via legal immigration, but bridging the gap to get there is the hard part, with the biggest piece being the financial loss the top 1% would see. Too much $ and power there for change to be made. Same goes for low income communities.

Just my take, but that’s why, in the end, my answer is to be respectful of everyone on a daily basis and do my best to raise my kids the same way.

Last edited:
Until the black father returns to their families to lead their households at a much higher rate than currently, blacks will always be at a disadvantage from the beginning. Fathers instill discipline, self-confidence, self-worth, work ethic into their children. With an absent father, these unfortunate children are set up for failure generation after generation as has been proven. Get the fathers back into the 75% fatherless black homes and you will see a major renaissance in the black communities across this country. That will lead to much greater opportunities for those children as they become adults than they have today.

Those people have ignored the struggles of their own race so they could be accepted by white people. And the sad thing is, they will never truly be accepted like they wish to be.

The bootstraps argument just doesn't hold up to an entire race statistically starting from a disadvantage when compared to white people.
Oh I see. They are irrelevant because their life and message don't line up with your narrative. How convenient for you.

Actually agree 100% with Trevor. Nothing he said is not accurate. But there is an agenda on the left to exaggerate and blow everything out of proportion just to get Trump out. The left (PAC12 and B1G) are willing to sacrifice the players voices by canceling college football and not giving them the choice to play.
Let em play ,
Let em live,
Let the donors
Continue to give

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Until the black father returns to their families to lead their households at a much higher rate than currently, blacks will always be at a disadvantage from the beginning. Fathers instill discipline, self-confidence, self-worth, work ethic into their children. With an absent father, these unfortunate children are set up for failure generation after generation as has been proven. Get the fathers back into the 75% fatherless black homes and you will see a major renaissance in the black communities across this country. That will lead to much greater opportunities for those children as they become adults than they have today.
It’s called the war on drugs.

Cool so you’re in favor of reforming the criminal justice system and changing the policies of policing that lock up black men at a higher rate than white people for similar crimes. Glad we can get on the same page.

I knew this thread had some hope.

It’s called the war on drugs.
That's only part of it...

The democrats devised an evil, racist plan to not only keep black people under control, but to also ensure that they would vote democrat. Their plan was to give single mothers more money in welfare, than if they were married.

It was really quite brilliant, in an evil genius kind of way.

This is an amazing statement that’s backed up by what?

Also, please tell me about the adverse affect absent fathers have on White Families, Asian Families or other Racial Groups or is this just for Black Folks! Are you aware of the number of Black who are Single Parents, hint more than you can imagine!

Now, now I agree 100% in the nuclear family consistent with Biblical Principals! One Man/One Woman! However, Dabo, Deshaun & I are products of Single Parent Home; & Our President 3 Wives & Children accordingly, Rush 3 Wives...get the picture! How many white children has been destroyed by abusive & sexually deviant fathers/ministers/Scout Leaders? My point is for you to try & wrap up problems in a nice ball for one race as if all others are perfect is absolutely ridiculous!

Me, 2 Sons & 1 wife of 36 years!

I guess if your goal in life is to get high then more power to you. Seems like an individual responsibility type of thing to me
So you believe more Black are using drugs than whites...remember drugs are not only marijuana & cocaine! Please include meth, heroine, prescription drugs etc...facts are whites are not arrested accordingly!

So why are black males incarcerated 6 times more than white males? Explain it to me.
Gotta be the man I guess. Least thats what I've been told. If you are truly guilty and in jail for drugs however, you're there because of your own stupid irresponsibility. Make better decisions with your lives and you make better communities

Truer words have never been spoken. You’ll get a dozen or so likes for this post but a post about a blind republican cat that plays with a tennis ball for 1/2 a second will get 150 likes.

I get it though and accept it. This is a very conservative crowd that is deeply rooted in the church. I say church, because there’s a stark contrast between Church and God, but that’s failed to be understood by many. Is what it is, I just hope the leadership within our program shines a positive light into the world about some of the real issues we face. Regardless of the fact that the MSM has ran with many of those issues and created more issues by their narratives, we have plenty of positive change needed in our country.

Too much divisiveness in our country right now. Minimal listening and too much defending of rooted beliefs to make real change, if you ask me. Just how the top 1% wants it. Keep us all arguing while they profit. What Trevor is doing and living your life in a caring way on a daily basis, while teaching our children to be respectful is where the real change takes place. It isn’t faux outrage or social media posts. It’s how we conduct our daily life.

The upcoming election isn’t going to change anything. If Trump wins, the Left will riot. If Biden wins, we’ll have a president who struggles to form a sentence while the right buys more ammo.

The social justice issue isn’t police brutality, the issue is education and opportunity. We need to collectively come together and fix the cause of the problem and stop fighting over the symptoms. Police are heroic. Period. 98% of them do more on a daily basis to help our country than many of us do in a lifetime. The spotlight is on that because it’s the most visible, tangible thing, but that isn’t the issue. Economic variance contributes to a huge part of the problem. Change isn’t easy and it’ll be hard, as it’s been a certain way for so long that many will point to the hardship in interim as evidence the change isn’t working.

It’s no different than Trump wanting to build a wall and get rid of illegal immigrants. From an idealistic perspective, it’s the right answer, but in the short term, it’s not possible if folks want their life the way it is now. Are American citizens willing to pick our food and get paid by the field? Are we willing to pay more for our groceries? Keep jobs in America right? Are American citizens willing to start janitorial companies across the country and scrub toilets? It would be great if every hard working Hispanic America was a legal citizen through legal immigration, but bridging the gap to get there is the hard part, with the biggest piece being the financial loss the top 1% would see. Too much $ and power there for change to be made. Same goes for low income communities.

Just my take, but that’s why in the end, my answer is to be respectful of everyone on a daily basis and do my best to raise my kids the same way.

Fantastic post.

So you believe more Black are using drugs than whites...remember drugs are not only marijuana & cocaine! Please include meth, heroine, prescription drugs etc...facts are whites are not arrested accordingly!
Never said anything about race. Not sure why you're injecting that into this conversation

Lol I’m a White well-to-do male. Trump has got my back no matter what. I’m probably better off personally with trump. I’m just able to recognize that the country is not and as someone who actually wants to improve the country because I love it then I’m clearly not going to support trump
#PlayTheRaceCardEvenIfYouAreWhiteFilthyRichAndOnlyDonateToPlannedParenthoodToHelpTheWinkWinkPoorBlackPeopleAttitude

People that don't look like me don't have intact families? Not my fault. They are not outlawed from having intact families. They have a higher rate of out of wedlock children? Not my fault. There are no laws that dictate they have out of wedlock children. Don't go to college or higher education. Not my fault. There are plenty of opportunities that allow them to continue education. Matter of fact if you want to talk about PRIVILEGE this is the only privilege that is available. Why do you think the "race" has been left on college applications? They fought in courts in the state of Michigan to keep in on there so that people who normally wouldn't normally qualify can get in under a PRIVILEGE.

Wow!

Truer words have never been spoken. You’ll get a dozen or so likes for this post but a post about a blind republican cat that plays with a tennis ball for 1/2 a second will get 150 likes.

The social justice issue isn’t police brutality, the issue is education and opportunity. We need to collectively come together and fix the cause of the problem and stop fighting over the symptoms. Police are heroic. Period. 98% of them do more on a daily basis to help our country than many of us do in a lifetime. The spotlight is on that because it’s the most visible, tangible thing, but that isn’t the issue. Economic variance contributes to a huge part of the problem. Change isn’t easy and it’ll be hard, as it’s been a certain way for so long that many will point to the hardship in interim as evidence the change isn’t working.

It’s no different than Trump wanting to build a wall and get rid of illegal immigrants. From an idealistic perspective, it’s the right answer, but in the short term, it’s not possible if folks want their life the way it is now. Are American citizens willing to pick our food and get paid by the field? Are we willing to pay more for our groceries? Keep jobs in America right? Are American citizens willing to start janitorial companies across the country and scrub toilets? It would be great if every hard working Hispanic America was a legal citizen through legal immigration, but bridging the gap to get there is the hard part, with the biggest piece being the financial loss the top 1% would see. Too much $ and power there for change to be made. Same goes for low income communities.

Just my take, but that’s why in the end, my answer is to be respectful of everyone on a daily basis and do my best to raise my kids the same way.
So true

Carry on. I want to hear your racist thoughts of why only black men should be incarcerated for breaking the law.
I’m saying that black people are incarcerated more for committing the same crimes as white people. Is that hard to understand? Both races take and sell drugs. One race goes to prison at 6 times the rate of the other one. Those are the facts. Are you drunk?

Trevor has officially jumped the shark and I hate it.

So redlining (which has been illegal for years) is the only actual example given. If it is systematic, I’m sure you can give me ten real examples. I don’t need to read anymore articles like that that say it exist and then give me one outlawed example.

I have had conversations with at least 25+ (black, brown and white but mostly black) people that said they were Democrats the last six weeks. I truly believe I converted all of them to Trump. How?

I taught them how to become millionaires by investing. They looked at me and asked why have they never learned about the rule of 72. I said I have no idea and ask if their children have been taught it? The answer? No. There is not a person in this country that can not be come a millionaire if they are are sane and capable individuals. Color has nothing to do with that but culture does.
If all people will stop taking the suckers (they are telling you something dummy) from the big banks and depending on their services you’ll be much better off. A Paradigm shift is what truly is needed in the black culture. If ANYONE wants to learn more I’ll PM you my number so you can call me.
You know it’s been over an hour and not one response. I offer a real discussion and way to make a difference in any persons life whether they are purple, green, black, blue, blue collar, or flat broke. No one responds or PM. Real heart felt discussion are not wanted by the left. Absolute rule and dictatorship must be what they believe in then. @TheValley91 you answered others.

Last edited:
I’m saying that black people are incarcerated more for committing the same crimes as white people. Is that hard to understand? Both races take and sell drugs. One race goes to prison at 6 times the rate of the other one. Those are the facts. Are you drunk?
So what you’re saying is that cops need to be working the trailer parks more?

So why are black males incarcerated 6 times more than white males? Explain it to me.

This is from 20 years ago, but... I’d imagine minimum sentencing, zero tolerance policies, and recidivism also has something to do with it.
https://www.heritage.org/commentary/the-lefts-prison-complex-the-case-against-the-case-against-jail

Little evidence exists that black criminals face discrimination in the criminal-justice system. Black "overrepresentation" in that system is in the number of criminals arrested. Racist cops aren't responsible for this disparity: Blacks get arrested at the same high rates in cities like Atlanta and Washington where the political establishment is almost entirely African-American and the police forces reflect the population's ethnic makeup. In a study on sentencing disparity commissioned by the Center for Equal Opportunity, former University of Maryland professor Robert Lerner finds that arrested blacks get sent to prison at a lower rate than arrested whites in just about every category that the government measures. Lerner found that blacks were twice as likely to get off on rape charges, around 50 percent more likely to escape punishment when charged with simple assault, and a third more likely to beat the rap on drug dealing. The difference in favor of black offenders existed in 12 out of 14 categories of crime. (The exceptions were traffic felonies and a small category of miscellaneous offenses.)

Black murderers face shorter sentences than their white counterparts and (contrary to leftist dogma) make fewer trips to death row. Even when it comes to the federal law punishing crack possession much more harshly than powder-cocaine possession-a favorite topic of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton-racism doesn't enter the picture. In his 1997 book Race, Crime and the Law, Harvard Law School professor Randall Kennedy shows that the law passed with the enthusiastic support of black congressmen who saw crack becoming the drug of choice in their districts. The use of methamphetamine and heroin-predominantly by whites-has soared in the 1990s, while the penalties for this use have remained stable. Would black Americans be better off if the situation were reversed, and crack dealing went on uninterrupted in American inner cities while police cracked down on rural whites using methamphetamine? If this happened, civil-rights leaders would organize protest marches in favor of stronger drug-enforcement efforts in inner cities-and would be right to do so.

Last edited:
@DaBadass
No, you are bringing race into the picture instead of the crime itself. As if only a black person would commit these crimes at 6x the rate of a white person (your words).

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
No I’m saying drugs need to be legalized or at the very least decriminalized
No I don’t think so. That doesn’t stop the difference in blacks being arrested more. It will just be the next crime in line they’re getting arrested for. It sounds like to me it is either how the law is being enforced or down right discrimination. If it is the later nothing will truly change right? So why change the law?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT