ADVERTISEMENT

trey gowdy

Ha. Was at my parents when Gowdy came on some program, my 67 y/o mom chimed, "my god that man is ugly"

And, he does need a good barber, his hair looks like it hasn't been washed in a week.

Typical response's from the general public...we are more worried about his hair than what he has actually done...

Originally posted by Fanofthehill:

Typical response's from the general public...we are more worried about his hair than what he has actually done...
Politicians are all shills for big business- banks, oil companies, insurance companies, etc. Republican or Democrat, they are all moving America into a totalitarian state where the government will control every aspect of our lives, including health care. Oh, but the politicians exempted themselves from Obamacare, did you notice? That's the kind of thing that politicians do, and Gowdy is no different. But we, fat and lazy as we are, did nothing to protest the double standard, and if we did protest the cops would crack us in the head while other Americans laughed and yelled at us to get a job. You as an American call yourself free, you say you live in a free country, but you can't even walk down a public street with a damn beer in your hand, a grown ass man in a "free" country. Free, my ass. So now I've addressed what Gowdy has done, or at least is a small part of. Can I go back to cracking on his hair now?

It's not that hard to get a hair cut and a wash. And, yes, the real world will judge you by how you look. Shoot, a woman could have told you this.

typical response from the general public... more worried about wild goose chase issues than the fact that we've basically lost our freedom.

Actually I would rather live where I live and have Trey Gowdy as my Congressman than any other district / Congressman in the country . Really don't care how he looks !

People on here obviously don't know trey gowdy. Can't wait to see what happens. Would not want him after me. He is a bulldog!

A prosecutor on such an important issue is exactly what we need. This is a very serious issue that the Obama Admin has stonewalled. Gowdy is the right man to get to the truth.

Originally posted by CostenoTiger:
typical response from the general public... more worried about wild goose chase issues than the fact that we've basically lost our freedom.
Ohhhhh do tell us all how you've lost your freedom.

freedom of information

Trey doing the Lords work.
This Bengonzi business is about as sleazy as it gets for the Obama administration.

Politicians are all shills for big business- banks, oil companies, insurance companies, etc. Republican or Democrat, they are all moving America into a totalitarian state where the government will control every aspect of our lives, including health care. Oh, but the politicians exempted themselves from Obamacare, did you notice? That's the kind of thing that politicians do, and Gowdy is no different. But we, fat and lazy as we are, did nothing to protest the double standard, and if we did protest the cops would crack us in the head while other Americans laughed and yelled at us to get a job. You as an American call yourself free, you say you live in a free country, but you can't even walk down a public street with a damn beer in your hand, a grown ass man in a "free" country. Free, my ass. So now I've addressed what Gowdy has done, or at least is a small part of. Can I go back to cracking on his hair now?
I didn't realize Randy Marsh was a Clemson fan.

Earle, you are correct. Between Obama, Harry Reid, and the attorney general Eric Holder, they can cut everything off at the pass.

Originally posted by iceheart08:
For starters, they're making me sell the Clippers.

Originally posted by iceheart08:
For starters, they're making me sell the Clippers.
Hahaha quality response

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT