ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

e8a.gif

I'm afraid we just guaranteed a dem victory in 2024. Again, not unexpected, but is absolutely sucks dems are going to get another 6 years to destroy the country.
I hoped I was wrong, but I knew there was no way he was not running. There was zero chance he was out campaigning for the good of the country. You knew it was only self serving.

I'm afraid we just guaranteed a dem victory in 2024. Again, not unexpected, but is absolutely sucks dems are going to get another 6 years to destroy the country.
I hoped I was wrong, but I knew there was no way he was not running. There was zero chance he was out campaigning for the good of the country. You knew it was only self serving.
🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing at these lamentations from the right....now.

Reactions: Da Swami
Wow, this is so unexpected. We'll get to see our first presidential race where one candidate openly encourages civil war because he was indicted.
But the current potus telling the country the other side are terrorist and the democracy of the country is at stake is promoting peace and unity, right. What a bunch hypocritical jackasses! The whole basis of the Jan 6 argument on here was that trump was guilty bc he incited a riot/coup/blah blah blah via rhetoric and hateful speech. If Trump had said the exact same thing Biden said, it would have been used as "proof" of his guilt by the moronic committee and everyone like you on here.
Without actually saying the words please start a civil war, I can not think of anything he could say taht would encourage that more than telling his supporters that the democracy of the country is at stake and that democrats are terrorists.

Ivanka just said miss me with that shit this time. Trump will probably retaliate by releasing a private sex tape of hers, that he stole.

Reactions: Da Swami
But the current potus telling the country the other side are terrorist and the democracy of the country is at stake is promoting peace and unity, right. What a bunch hypocritical jackasses! The whole basis of the Jan 6 argument on here was that trump was guilty bc he incited a riot/coup/blah blah blah via rhetoric and hateful speech. If Trump had said the exact same thing Biden said, it would have been used as "proof" of his guilt by the moronic committee and everyone like you on here.
Without actually saying the words please start a civil war, I can not think of anything he could say taht would encourage that more than telling his supporters that the democracy of the country is at stake and that democrats are terrorists.

I mean, they own it...

That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen suggested here. Neither Biden, nor any other Democrat, has ever said "Republicans are terrorists."

That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen suggested here. Neither Biden, nor any other Democrat, has ever said "Republicans are terrorists."
He has got about as close as you can get without explicitly stating that in a sentence in those exact words. He has inferred it and dem operatives have called republicans terrorists on multiple occasions.

Reactions: Pee Wee
He has got about as close as you can get without explicitly stating that in a sentence in those exact words. He has inferred it and dem operatives have called republicans terrorists on multiple occasions.

He was also CORRECT!

Maga republicans, not all republicans. And there are a dozen or a couple dozen of those specific Maga republicans who unequivocally are domestic terrorists, and who deserve to be treated as such.

I am going to assume you meant democrat politician, and not simply democrat because the list of democrats, particularly in the media, that have continually called republicans terrorists is long. This from a couple of minutes searching on the internet.

I am going to assume you meant democrat politician, and not simply democrat because the list of democrats, particularly in the media, that have continually called republicans terrorists is long. This from a couple of minutes searching on the internet.

Those are instances of people calling specific individuals "domestic terrorists." That is not in any way what you said in your previous post, that Biden said "Republicans are terrorists."

And yes, I did mean democrat politicians. I'm sure there are thousands of woke liberals who think anyone that flies an American flag is a domestic terrorist. I don't give a flying crap about those losers.

You could commit every waking minute of the rest of your life to searching for instances of Biden saying "Republicans are terrorists," and you will never find one. If you want to have this debate, don't be disingenuous.

Maga republicans, not all republicans. And there are a dozen or a couple dozen of those specific Maga republicans who unequivocally are domestic terrorists, and who deserve to be treated as such.
Maga republican are still republicans, no?
Those are instances of people calling specific individuals "domestic terrorists." That is not in any way what you said in your previous post, that Biden said "Republicans are terrorists."

And yes, I did mean democrat politicians. I'm sure there are thousands of woke liberals who think anyone that flies an American flag is a domestic terrorist. I don't give a flying crap about those losers.

You could commit every waking minute of the rest of your life to searching for instances of Biden saying "Republicans are terrorists," and you will never find one. If you want to have this debate, don't be disingenuous.
I think one of the articles sited sources saying he compared republicans to terrorists in the past.
Also one article citing a dem rep suggesting calling all republicans terrorists.

Still, you could substitute extremists for terrorists. The exact word is not so relevant, it is the message. Some more of his quotes:

“Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,” Biden said. “As I stand here tonight, equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favour to pretend otherwise.”

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

“The MAGA Republicans don’t just threaten our personal rights and economic security. They’re a threat to our very democracy,”

"The president thinks that there is an extremist threat to our democracy,"

Again, if any of those quotes were from trump with democrat substituted for republicans, they would have all been used as proof of inciting a coup attempt/resurrection/ or whatever other ridiculous characterization of Jan 6 you want to use.

Maga republican are still republicans, no?

I think one of the articles sited sources saying he compared republicans to terrorists in the past.
Also one article citing a dem rep suggesting calling all republicans terrorists.

Still, you could substitute extremists for terrorists. The exact word is not so relevant, it is the message. Some more of his quotes:

“Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,” Biden said. “As I stand here tonight, equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favour to pretend otherwise.”

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

“The MAGA Republicans don’t just threaten our personal rights and economic security. They’re a threat to our very democracy,”

"The president thinks that there is an extremist threat to our democracy,"

Again, if any of those quotes were from trump with democrat substituted for republicans, they would have all been used as proof of inciting a coup attempt/resurrection/ or whatever other ridiculous characterization of Jan 6 you want to use.
Best of luck to you in your endeavors

IMHO, Trump is running solely to play the victim card and attempt to avoid legal trouble. He knows that by doing that, he can cry foul and whine about persecution if he gets indicted. He will again unleash the MAGA self proclaimed “domestic terrorists” if the judicial system appears to get “in the way”. In psychology, this is called the Karpman triangle. There’s 3 roles, persecutor, victim, and rescuer. He is setting things up to be the victim, will designate the DOJ as the persecutor, and will give MAGA members the opportunity to feel like heroes and “rescue” him. Oldest trick in the book but when you see how desperate for validation some of MAGA crazies are, not surprising this works.

Last edited:
IMHO, Trump is running solely to play the victim card and attempt to avoid legal trouble. He knows that by doing that, he can cry foul and whine about persecution if he gets indicted. He will again unleash the MAGA self proclaimed “domestic terrorists” if the judicial system appears to get “in the way”. In psychology, this is called the Karpman triangle. There’s 3 roles, persecutor, victim, and rescuer. He is setting things up to be the victim, will designate the DOJ as the persecutor, and will give MAGA members the opportunity to feel like heroes and “rescue” him. Oldest trick in the book but when you see how desperate for validation some of MAGA crazies are, not surprising this works.
Yep. He literally called himself a victim in his speech.

Reactions: Da Swami and ctcseb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT