ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

So the truth to this story has come out. Trump missed the first round of this tourney because he was at Diamond’s funeral (where he of course made an ass of himself).

He showed up for day two of the tourney and instructed his minions to give him a 5 stroke lead going into the day.

GWP and trump have once again misled you.

FAKE NEWS! Trump won that tourney fair and square. You guys are just jealous of his raw power.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Who is Silk?

Goodness. I think I remember them. Going to assume this is tied to the obesity thread on here if my visual recollection of her is accurate.

Who is Diamond?
She was an anti-vaxx, anti-truth bullhorn for Trump, who was rumored to have died of COVID, though the death certificate said heart disease, even though no autopsy was performed. However, at the funeral service, Silk claimed that she had been infected with the vaccine "in the wild" from being around other vaccinated people and as you know, that causes you to suddenly drop dead.
Any more questions?

She was an anti-vaxx, anti-truth bullhorn for Trump, who was rumored to have died of COVID, though the death certificate said heart disease, even though no autopsy was performed. However, at the funeral service, Silk claimed that she had been infected with the vaccine "in the wild" from being around other vaccinated people and as you know, that causes you to suddenly drop dead.
Any more questions?

Not really. I just googled a picture and she was obese. So whether it was heart disease or COVID, she caused her own demise with poor self care.

Goodness. I think I remember them. Going to assume this is tied to the obesity thread on here if my visual recollection of her is accurate.
Diamond and Silk

iu

I agree with this. All the haters trying to wish it into reality.

I agree with this. All the haters trying to wish it into reality.

FnaYwtyX0AAZfeb

If the polls are correct, Republicans have also lost their grip on reality

I always have to remind myself, nearly half the country has a double digit IQ. Same applies for half of each party. These aren’t bright or sophisticated people. There isn’t a lot of complex reasoning.

So seeing roughly half of republicans still support trump - even though there is zero chance he will win a national election again - isn’t all that surprising.

He's too "conceited" to admit it was a misspelling and now all the MAGAts will spell it that way too, because he's never wrong 😅

Yep, someone in Mar a Lago has been instructed to take a sharpie to all of the dictionaries in the building.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Agree.

Why do you agree? You and I have gone through the electoral path. Trump cannot win. It would be disloyal to the Republican Party to not put forth a viable candidate. And trump isn’t one.

You guys can't interpret the secret maga codes in the message. I can and it was not a misspell. Just saying bro.l🤣

Secret maga messages?
Agree.

I agree with you. It would be wrong for desantis to challenge trump. He should respectfully not run.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Why do you agree? You and I have gone through the electoral path. Trump cannot win. It would be disloyal to the Republican Party to not put forth a viable candidate. And trump isn’t one.
Trump made DeSantis. DeSantis creating his governing style by emulating Trump. He should support Trump. Trump will win unless they cheat heavily again and get away with it.

Trump made DeSantis. DeSantis creating his governing style by emulating Trump. He should support Trump. Trump will win unless they cheat heavily again and get away with it.

Oh so we’re back to this. Trump can’t win without PA, AZ and GA. Prominent Trump supported candidates just lost statewide elections in all 3 states a couple of months ago.

Trump is done. He can’t win swing states. It’s over. You need to accept this.

Oh so we’re back to this. Trump can’t win without PA, AZ and GA. Prominent Trump supported candidates just lost statewide elections in all 3 states a couple of months ago.

Trump is done. He can’t win swing states. It’s over. You need to accept this.
Trump can win PA and the others. I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump can win PA and the others. I believe.
The candidate he endorsed for the governorship lost by 800,000 votes
The candidate he endorsed for the Senate lost by 265,000 votes and it would have been worse if Fetterman didn't have a stroke

The people clearly spoke that they don't approve of Trumpy candidates but you still think "the" Trumpy candidate can still win? LOL

MOFO should be in jail

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT