ADVERTISEMENT

Trump folks.... one major question

Solid Orange Blood

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2012
On the lawn
The one thing that he could have done that would have actually given some credence to his whole, "I'm fighting for you guys" schtick is he could have pardoned Julian Assange. This will go down as one of his biggest mistakes and I'll never understand why he didn't pardon the guy.

Anyone got an idea why?

Reactions: OleFastball
The one thing that he could have done that would have actually given some credence to his whole, "I'm fighting for you guys" schtick is he could have pardoned Julian Assange. This will go down as one of his biggest mistakes and I'll never understand why he didn't pardon the guy.

Anyone got an idea why?
here's a hint

he's not actually pro freedom and couldnt give a fvck about the american people

Pretty sure the CIA played back the JFK footage from a new angle when he brought it up. All kidding aside, he had no real interest in it. He's not really smart enough to understand whats going on. He's a political animal, not an actual public servant.
Like does he pardon Chelsea Manning next? Lol no way would he do that. Edward Snowden? Trump famously doesn't/can't read or pay attention to anything at the length it would require to understand the nuances of such issues. Kinda like his supporters. "He just tells it like it is"

It’s one of my biggest gripes with Trump. Zero reason not to pardon Assange. But the question with JA shouldn’t be why did Trump not pardon him, but why is he being persecuted in the first place. But we all know why

Anyone got an idea why?
He should have. Snowden too. He said he considered it and sounded like he was leaning snowden. Get the impression he didnt feel like he gained enough doing it to deal with the chaos it would have added with the intelligence agencies losing their sht. He should have, any president who doesnt is a coward. If the govt ever wants to start earning back credibility they need to come clean on a whole lot of bs and have quite a few powerful people face the justice system for their roles. The road theyre going down now doesnt end well

Anyone got an idea why?
They were both doing Pamela Anderson and he did not like competition
Yo dudes....Assange is not an American citizen and has not stood trial in the US as of this time. That story is not over yet.

Does not Biden have the power now to pardon Assage

So bash on him a while

Reactions: clempzenbill
Yo dudes....Assange is not an American citizen and has not stood trial in the US as of this time. That story is not over yet.
Correct—and someone in this thread said that Trump ”isn’t smart” but they obviously didn’t know this.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Pretty sure the CIA played back the JFK footage from a new angle when he brought it up. All kidding aside, he had no real interest in it. He's not really smart enough to understand whats going on. He's a political animal, not an actual public servant.
Like does he pardon Chelsea Manning next? Lol no way would he do that. Edward Snowden? Trump famously doesn't/can't read or pay attention to anything at the length it would require to understand the nuances of such issues. Kinda like his supporters. "He just tells it like it is"
You are so much smarter. Everyone knows this.

Anyone got an idea why?
He was too busy pardoning Kodak Black ......who oddly is back in jail as we debate this.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Orange Blood

Anyone got an idea why?
My guess is the deep state doesnt want that and he got bad advice by not doing it. Thats one of the things that annoyed me with Trump is he hired some of the DC rot and trusted them because they were Republicans not understanding the deep state controls both parties in DC. They then stabbed him in the back every chance they got. If he gets elected for a second term I hope he cleans house. Im sure deep state actors have the goods on most of congress. When both dem and pubs go after somebody thats who you want to support even if you dont agree with much of what they are saying. Because they are not part of the machine that is the deep state and deep state members on both sides go after them, see AOC,MTG,Omar,Trump, Pressley, Gabbard etc...

Last edited:
My guess is the deep state doesnt want that and he got bad advice by not doing it. Thats one of the things that annoyed me with Trump is he hired some of the DC rot and trusted them because they were Republicans not understanding the deep state controls both parties in DC. They then stabbed him in the back every chance they got. If he gets elected for a second term I hope he cleans house. Im sure deep state actors have the goods on most of congress. When both dem and pubs go after somebody thats who you want to support even if you dont agree with much of what they are saying. Because they are not part of the machine that is the deep state and deep state members on both sides go after them, see AOC,MTG,Omar,Trump, Pressley, Gabbard etc...

So Trump is who is going to get rid of the Deep State, but Trump is also the guy who hires them and apparently turns them into Deep State? Seems totally logical if you aren't smart and try to excuse everything Donald Trump ever did.

Correct—and someone in this thread said that Trump ”isn’t smart” but they obviously didn’t know this.

The Supreme Court has made clear that, subject to the exception for impeachment, the president’s power to grant pardons is “unlimited,” with virtually no oversight or limiting role for Congress. In Ex parte Garland, which involved President Andrew Johnson’s pardon of a lawyer who had served in the legislature of the Confederacy, the court indicated that the president’s pardon power covers all federal offenses. The president can issue a pardon at any point after a crime is committed and before, during or after criminal proceedings have taken place. The president cannot, however, pardon someone for future crimes. A pardon covers both the offender’s conviction for the crime and the sentence for that crime.

Trump could have pardoned him before he left.

So Trump is who is going to get rid of the Deep State, but Trump is also the guy who hires them and apparently turns them into Deep State? Seems totally logical if you aren't smart and try to excuse everything Donald Trump ever did.
I doubt he can but he can keep them out of his admin and clean house at many of the 3 Letter Agency's. Its a start but with just 4 years I dont see him being able to drain the swamp the way many on both side would like. But that process needs to start and DeSantis or Gabbard could continue that process in the future. Notice Im talking about populist people not the deep state like Bush/Clinton. People from the outside, that both sides attack together. Also you do understand almost everything you have accused Trump of had no evidence of. Focus on whats been provided under oath either in court or a hearing where people are sworn in. Lots of time people will say one thing on tv but then in court will say something way different. Thats why they never found Trump guilty of the shit they push out to the masses on the news but yet the masses believe the shit because thats all they talk about on the news. Say something enough it becomes the truth to some people in their minds. Its like the Rittenhouse deal, news said he crossed state lines with an illegal weapon and shot and killed 3 black people and he was part of some white supreme group. Every single part of that was a lie but even today some think it is true because they didnt pay attention to the trial and see the evidence. Take a step back and take the red pill and understand both sides are being played by a small group of elites at the top that run both parties. Its like WWE on camera they act like they hate each other but behind the curtain they are united and scheme against us. Common people on the left and right need to come together against a common enemy thats out to destroy us ALL. Whoever both parties are after thats who you need to focus supporting. But not blind support....

Reactions: AugTig
I doubt he can but he can keep them out of his admin and clean house at many of the 3 Letter Agency's. Its a start but with just 4 years I dont see him being able to drain the swamp the way many on both side would like. But that process needs to start and DeSantis or Gabbard could continue that process in the future. Notice Im talking about populist people not the deep state like Bush/Clinton. People from the outside, that both sides attack together. Also you do understand almost everything you have accused Trump of had no evidence of. Focus on whats been provided under oath either in court or a hearing where people are sworn in. Lots of time people will say one thing on tv but then in court will say something way different. Thats why they never found Trump guilty of the shit they push out to the masses on the news but yet the masses believe the shit because thats all they talk about on the news. Say something enough it becomes the truth to some people in their minds. Its like the Rittenhouse deal, news said he crossed state lines with an illegal weapon and shot and killed 3 black people and he was part of some white supreme group. Every single part of that was a lie but even today some think it is true because they didnt pay attention to the trial and see the evidence. Take a step back and take the red pill and understand both sides are being played by a small group of elites at the top that run both parties. Its like WWE on camera they act like they hate each other but behind the curtain they are united and scheme against us. Common people on the left and right need to come together against a common enemy thats out to destroy us ALL. Whoever both parties are after thats who you need to focus supporting. But not blind support....
The only thing that's going to kill all of us is corporations buying and destroying our world. That and maybe some lunatic with the nuclear codes. Talk to me when you are ready to address the real problems.

Reactions: flotiger
The only thing that's going to kill all of us is corporations buying and destroying our world. That and maybe some lunatic with the nuclear codes. Talk to me when you are ready to address the real problems.
Who do you think own those corporations? The same people that run world governments? Your ignorant if you think Trump or Obama having old codes means anything. Codes get change daily. In fact I think every shift change they get changed. Old nuke codes arent worth anymore than an old lotto ticket. Stop being played by the machine. They prey on simple ignorant minds with fear. The fact you think he can do that with old codes from 2 years ago shows your ignorant on the subject and dont understand how it works. But it also shows how they use fear to control you......

Who do you think own those corporations? The same people that run world governments? Your ignorant if you think Trump or Obama having old codes means anything. Codes get change daily. In fact I think every shift change they get changed. Old nuke codes arent worth anymore than an old lotto ticket. Stop being played by the machine. They prey on simple ignorant minds with fear. The fact you think he can do that with old codes from 2 years ago shows your ignorant on the subject and dont understand how it works. But it also shows how they use fear to control you......
The machine is run by corporations fool. They been having the government deregulate as much as possible so they can do whatever they want. And Republicans want to tax them less.

The machine is run by corporations fool. They been having the government deregulate as much as possible so they can do whatever they want. And Republicans want to tax them less.
The same group runs it all, the gov and corps lol. Dems only tax the working rich. They create loopholes for their friends and families that own the corps. When they say tax the rich they are talking about the working rich thats not apart of the ruling class....

The same group runs it all, the gov and corps lol. Dems only tax the working rich. They create loopholes for their friends and families that own the corps. When they say tax the rich they are talking about the working rich thats not apart of the ruling class....
The working rich... hilarious. I assume that's me right? Can we raise the taxes on corporations or not? Close the loop holes.
What are we doing to preserve democracy?

The working rich... hilarious. I assume that's me right? Can we raise the taxes on corporations or not? Close the loop holes.
What are we doing to preserve democracy?
Yes you know the people that start with little to nothing and create a company from scratch and work 80-100 hours every week? Guy like Bill Gates that started his company living in the back of his car. You know working rich, not Hunter Biden type rich...

Yes you know the people that start with little to nothing and create a company from scratch and work 80-100 hours every week? Guy like Bill Gates that started his company living in the back of his car. You know working rich, not Hunter Biden type rich...

Bill Gates did not exactly start from scratch based on the stories i read about his mom gave him or was worth like 27 million and backed him financially

Like Trump also who had someone behind him with a big checkbook

Not saying they are not smart and used the headstart to get further ahead

just saying many people want to give the impression of rags to riches but in reality there was a huge backstop in the background but the person carefully crafts a narrative so they appear to be more of a miracle than well heeled but well run

MSM already trying to undermine the upcoming elections. Maybe Trump called it right......

So you're telling me you assumed that polling question only applied to unhappiness with Biden? Have you not been paying attention to the gruesome parade of clowns your party is rolling out? Have you noticed how many are election deniers? Have you seen the polling in the Kansas abortion referendum that shows that even ruby red states disapprove of the draconian abortion laws your party is enacting? Believe it or not, many voters are disturbed by the direction the hard right wants to take this country and they're expressing it in this poll. Maybe your side should start paying attention if you really want to regain power.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctcseb
So you're telling me you assumed that polling question only applied to unhappiness with Biden? Have you not been paying attention to the gruesome parade of clowns your party is rolling out? Have you noticed how many are election deniers? Have you seen the polling in the Kansas abortion referendum that shows that even ruby red states disapprove of the draconian abortion laws your party is enacting? Believe it or not, many voters are disturbed by the direction the hard right wants to take this country and they're expressing it in this poll. Maybe your side should start paying attention if you really want to regain power.

The left controlled/owned MSM is already suggesting the right is going to cheat in the upcoming elections, this has little to do with candidates and more to do with creating distrust so they can challenge each win, which they will of course do.

There's a fun little list of how aggressive the left were in suggesting that Trump wasn't legitimate and how they encouraged protests/violence.

Last I checked, Nancy Pelosi was speaker of the house so a pretty big voice.........point here is that the left have a pretty bad track record for pushing distrust in elections.

The left controlled/owned MSM is already suggesting the right is going to cheat in the upcoming elections, this has little to do with candidates and more to do with creating distrust so they can challenge each win, which they will of course do.

There's a fun little list of how aggressive the left were in suggesting that Trump wasn't legitimate and how they encouraged protests/violence.

Last I checked, Nancy Pelosi was speaker of the house so a pretty big voice.........point here is that the left have a pretty bad track record for pushing distrust in elections.

Have you not been paying attention to all the election denying, bottom feeders that are running on the Right? They're open about meddling in the elections when they don't like the results, so the charge isn't without evidence.

Bill Gates did not exactly start from scratch based on the stories i read about his mom gave him or was worth like 27 million and backed him financially

Like Trump also who had someone behind him with a big checkbook

Not saying they are not smart and used the headstart to get further ahead

just saying many people want to give the impression of rags to riches but in reality there was a huge backstop in the background but the person carefully crafts a narrative so they appear to be more of a miracle than well heeled but well run
Most of the working rich are mom and pop type of business in a town/city. Not big mega corps like those two have. But both didnt start out big. Trump took a million dollar loan from his dad and turned it into billions. Gates kinda did the same. They build their empire. The non working rich dont build shit. They just take from others. They hate the working rich. In fact they hate us commons also...You should check into who Blackrock and Vanguard are. There are a few more of the mega corps that own all major Brands. If you dig enough you will see these corps each own around 20% interest of all major brands. Meaning they control everything. Thats in the world not just here in the USA......

Have you not been paying attention to all the election denying, bottom feeders that are running on the Right? They're open about meddling in the elections when they don't like the results, so the charge isn't without evidence.

I think its funny because you guys denied the elections in 2000, 2004, and 2016. In fact you still to this day deny Trump won in 2016. Now the other side is doing what you have been doing the last 20 years and your offended by it....smh

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
I think its funny because you guys denied the elections in 2000, 2004, and 2016. In fact you still to this day deny Trump won in 2016. Now the other side is doing what you have been doing the last 20 years and your offended by it....smh
4496886.jpg

Reactions: yoshi121374
1) Hillary conceded the next morning
2) When the Senators were objecting in the top video, Biden himself, forcefully smacked them down. Nobody broke into the building to force his hand.
3) When they were claiming the election was rigged, they WERE NOT saying the votes were fraudulent. They meant the Russian social media campaign and James Comey reopening Hillary's email investigation improperly influenced voters.

These things are NOT THE SAME

Reactions: yoshi121374
1) Hillary conceded the next morning
2) When the Senators were objecting in the top video, Biden himself, forcefully smacked them down. Nobody broke into the building to force his hand.
3) When they were claiming the election was rigged, they WERE NOT saying the votes were fraudulent. They meant the Russian social media campaign and James Comey reopening Hillary's email investigation improperly influenced voters.

These things are NOT THE SAME
1.Hillary conceded and hasnt stop since saying the election was stolen. Trump also did this...
2. No you guys were showing up at electors homes and tried to block and intimidate them from entering to cast their votes on Jan 6 2017.
3. No they just claimed Russia hacked the machines and changed votes to Trump.

1.Hillary conceded and hasnt stop since saying the election was stolen. Trump also did this...
2. No you guys were showing up at electors homes and tried to block and intimidate them from entering to cast their votes on Jan 6 2017.
3. No they just claimed Russia hacked the machines and changed votes to Trump.
What part of "the Democrats accepted defeat" do you not understand? We never had a President/loser who tried to gaslight the population with never-ending daily lies that he turned into a windfall of contributions to fill his coffers, nor did we require a litmus test to future candidates that required them to pledge fealty to anyone and repeat their proven lies, in order to get an endorsement. What your side has done is unprecedented and a direct attack on our democracy. Stories like the below should chill you to the bone.

"But for now, he accepts that things are likely to get much worse before they get better. I ask him, at this moment, is the Republican party in Arizona lost?

“Yeah,” he said. “They’ve invented a new way. It’s a party that doesn’t have any thought. It’s all emotional, it’s all revenge. It’s all anger. That’s all it is.”

He held the thumb and digit finger of his right hand so close together that they were almost touching. “The veneer of civilization is this thin,” he said. “It still exists – I haven’t been hanged yet. But holy moly, this is just crazy. The place has lost its mind.”

Last edited:
What part of "the Democrats accepted defeat" do you not understand? We never had a President/loser who tried to gaslight the population with never-ending daily lies that he turned into a windfall of contributions to fill his coffers, nor did we require a litmus test to future candidates that required them to pledge fealty to anyone and repeat their proven lies, in order to get an endorsement. What your side has done is unprecedented and a direct attack on our democracy. Stories like the below should chill you to the bone.

"But for now, he accepts that things are likely to get much worse before they get better. I ask him, at this moment, is the Republican party in Arizona lost?

“Yeah,” he said. “They’ve invented a new way. It’s a party that doesn’t have any thought. It’s all emotional, it’s all revenge. It’s all anger. That’s all it is.”

He held the thumb and digit finger of his right hand so close together that they were almost touching. “The veneer of civilization is this thin,” he said. “It still exists – I haven’t been hanged yet. But holy moly, this is just crazy. The place has lost its mind.”
Ahh see this is why things are going to end bad for us all soon. A nation cant survive with a two tier justice system. Either we all play by the same rules or it will fall apart fast and it will be ugly. History has shown us this over and over. Your side has contested every Republican Presidents win since 2000. You have said millions of times those elections were stolen and illegit. Trump conceded like Hillary. Trump just like Hillary says the election was stolen. You excuse your side and attack the other side for doing what you have been doing for 20 years. You try to spin it any way you can to your advantage. Both sides need to tone it down some before it goes too far. We are at the stage when the gas line has been unplugged and gas is filtering into the house. All it will take is a spark to set things off. All sides need to stand down and get back to a basic set of rules and both sides follow them...Also to all those idiots on both sides that think they want a fight trust a vet when I said you really dont. You have no idea what it is your wanting and will regret it real fast. But once you let that toothpaste out of the tube you cant put it back.

Ahh see this is why things are going to end bad for us all soon. A nation cant survive with a two tier justice system. Either we all play by the same rules or it will fall apart fast and it will be ugly. History has shown us this over and over. Your side has contested every Republican Presidents win since 2000. You have said millions of times those elections were stolen and illegit. Trump conceded like Hillary. Trump just like Hillary says the election was stolen. You excuse your side and attack the other side for doing what you have been doing for 20 years. You try to spin it any way you can to your advantage. Both sides need to tone it down some before it goes too far. We are at the stage when the gas line has been unplugged and gas is filtering into the house. All it will take is a spark to set things off. All sides need to stand down and get back to a basic set of rules and both sides follow them...Also to all those idiots on both sides that think they want a fight trust a vet when I said you really dont. You have no idea what it is your wanting and will regret it real fast. But once you let that toothpaste out of the tube you cant put it back.
Not that you had any credibility before but you just blew it all to hell.

"You have said millions of times those elections were stolen and illegit'
"Trump conceded like Hillary"

No words man

Not that you had any credibility before but you just blew it all to hell.

"You have said millions of times those elections were stolen and illegit'
"Trump conceded like Hillary"

No words man

ADVERTISEMENT