ADVERTISEMENT

Trump HUGE announcement (getting into NFTs...)

ctcseb

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
Michigan

The video is absolutely hilarious, the laser eyes got me lol

How many of you guys will jump on the chance of owning a Trump NFT?
This was the Yuge announcement we weren't waiting for? 😂

This is Yuger than anything I've ever seen. I've never seen anything like it. Believe me!

#TheGriftisNeverEnding

The video is absolutely hilarious, the laser eyes got me lol

How many of you guys will jump on the chance of owning a Trump NFT?

Is this real life?

You've got to give him some credit though, he is really figuring out every possible way to grift money from the MAGA rubes out there. You know, the people that call other people sheep while they rush to buy trump trading cards.

Most folks on here will be buying two complete sets...

One for the high value collection that really is ALL Trump merchandise.

The second one stays in the bathroom to help with their "social lives".

In all seriousness, though. I don't have a problem with it and the only thing I actually find surprising is that this hasn't happened BEFORE this. How the hell did Trump not have this done during his 2016 campaign? My prediction is that if the cards go over well, next up will be ACTION FIGURES.

Last edited:
Most folks on here will be buying two complete sets...

One for the high value collection that really is ALL Trump merchandise.

The second one stays in the bathroom to help with their "social lives".
What do you mean by this? On this site, in this thread, in this forum? Seems like a ridiculous statement to me. I doubt I could name ten posters I think would buy this, maybe not 5. How many in your opinion?

What do you mean by this? On this site, in this thread, in this forum? Seems like a ridiculous statement to me. I doubt I could name ten posters I think would buy this, maybe not 5. How many in your opinion?
75% of the site is conservative. 75% of those take trumps balls in their mouths. You do the math.

@TigerGrowls is buying as much as his night shift stock boy job will afford, no doubt.

Man, as fast as you guys are backpedaling on your trump hero worship, we might need you to roll out there at CB for the Orange Bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
75% of the site is conservative. 75% of those take trumps balls in their mouths. You do the math.

@TigerGrowls is buying as much as his night shift stock boy job will afford, no doubt.
You live in some alternate reality fantasy world. Even in the political threads about Trump, it is not 3/1 Trump supporters.
I am conservative and would not even consider buying those. I wouldn't buy an NFT if it were Reagan, much less an ass like Trump.
Please name ten posters than have been here more than 6 months you think are buying those. If it includes 55%+ of the site, that should be beyond easy.

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1
Granted his actual "Big Announcement" had absolutely nothing to do with this, pretty weird thing to offer. I don't like it one bit and would not spend my money on something like that, though my work prohibits me from donating to politicians regardless

Granted his actual "Big Announcement" had absolutely nothing to do with this, pretty weird thing to offer. I don't like it one bit and would not spend my money on something like that, though my work prohibits me from donating to politicians regardless

Huh? That was his big announcement. I saw speculation that it would be a running mate. It turned out to be dogshit merch. What a joke.

Reactions: ctcseb
You live in some alternate reality fantasy world. Even in the political threads about Trump, it is not 3/1 Trump supporters.
I am conservative and would not even consider buying those. I wouldn't buy an NFT if it were Reagan, much less an ass like Trump.
Please name ten posters than have been here more than 6 months you think are buying those. If it includes 55%+ of the site, that should be beyond easy.

I will let other people buy and enjoy that merchandise as that is not fitting my tasteful design with which she runs the house

Now there are no Trump supporters on here. Not long ago he was almost even with Jesus.

Sad.
"75% of the site is conservative. 75% of those take trumps balls in their mouths. You do the math."

The above is your quote from about 6 hrs ago. So, not long ago = 6 hrs. Got it. The delusion is real. just continue to make stuff up as it suites your needs/argument, lol. No reason to change now.

"75% of the site is conservative. 75% of those take trumps balls in their mouths. You do the math."

The above is your quote from about 6 hrs ago. So, not long ago = 6 hrs. Got it. The delusion is real. just continue to make stuff up as it suites your needs/argument, lol. No reason to change now.
What are you talking about. You’re a mess. Maybe hang it up for the day?

If you're a comedy writer, this is the equivalent of going fishing and having the fish just jump in the boat before you ever even cast your line. What a gift.

• Haha
Is this real life?

You've got to give him some credit though, he is really figuring out every possible way to grift money from the MAGA rubes out there. You know, the people that call other people sheep while they rush to buy trump trading cards.
Hey, it's expensive fighting off multiple different federal indictments. True patriots will give everything they have and live as paupers to keep dear leader free.

Uh, no, that was the big announcement

Here’s the NFT cards for anyone who wants them.

Personally I like the Wild West sheriff in the trench coat look best.

what are your real thoughts on trump's cards? I know he's infallible in your eyes, but do you think those were a good idea?
I havent looked closely at them but would not put a lot of stock in it affecting him either way. He also came out with a major statement on 1st amendment protections and what he would do if elected in 24 and I focused more on that. With the Trump news cycle they will be an after thought by Monday.

I havent looked closely at them but would not put a lot of stock in it affecting him either way. He also came out with a major statement on 1st amendment protections and what he would do if elected in 24 and I focused more on that. With the Trump news cycle they will be an after thought by Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT