Trump is coming to the Natty!!!!

SaltyMeatBallsOO

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2017
To watch Clemson kick ass!

10-chick-fil-a-bowl-clemson-fan-2012-13-bowl-season-gifs.gif

Last edited:
Yet another reason I'm glad I'm not going in person. If you thought it was going to take a while to get into the stadium before it's going to be a nightmare now. If you're not in line to get in at least 90 minutes early you'll miss kickoff

This cannot be said enough. The Superdome is not a modern stadium that had the type of traffic flow and movement studies that new stadiums have. It’s vary archaic and takes forever to get to to as-is.

It’s gonna make Charlotte look like a moving walkway.

Reactions: Smiling_Tiger
Yeah this is a pain in the ass for people attending. It’s going to be in the hours to get in once gates open.

I sat on the same row and met President Trump at the Army/Navy game in ‘18, and it wasn’t anymore difficult getting in than a normal game. Actually, it was easier than getting into the ACC Championship in Charlotte, and that’s not a joke.

Took about 30-40 minutes to get into Bryant Denny for the LSU game this year. I have no idea how that will compare to the dome but it’s a frame of reference

Apparently Trump has notified officials that he plans to attend the Natty. Officials in NOLA and those who attended in Atlanta 2 years ago saying this adds 90-120 minutes to lines entering the stadium. Saying gates may open 3 hours early for entrance. Be prepared!!

This cannot be said enough. The Superdome is not a modern stadium that had the type of traffic flow and movement studies that new stadiums have. It’s vary archaic and takes forever to get to to as-is.

It’s gonna make Charlotte look like a moving walkway.
Was 90 minutes in Atlanta. NOLA officials saying could be longer. And after Iran???

Apparently Trump has notified officials that he plans to attend the Natty. Officials in NOLA and those who attended in Atlanta 2 years ago saying this adds 90-120 minutes to lines entering the stadium. Saying gates may open 3 hours early for entrance. Be prepared!!

this. I am going to this game and went to the UGA / BAMA natty in ATL. They shut down one whole entrance (out of four) a full hour before President Lard Butt showed up. The secret service was apologizing to everyone. I am no Trump fan, but talking to people who were clearly trump supporters, the question was "why is he coming here, he doesnt even like college football?"

In that game he even walked out with the color guard to ensure he got cheered.

I don't really think it's a pro or con Trump issue, but holy shit guys enjoy the extra 2 hours in traffic and 1 hour getting in the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT