ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just can't help lying...

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
I don't get this... The N Korea thing was a win for him. Take the W. But nope, gotta make some shiit up to pat yourself on the back. Source is the AP News site.

TRUMP: “The big thing is, it will be a total denuclearization, which has already started taking place.” — remarks Thursday at Cabinet meeting.

THE FACTS: That’s not what his Pentagon chief, Jim Mattis, says. When asked by a reporter on Wednesday whether he had seen any sign that North Korea had begun steps toward denuclearization, Mattis replied, “I’m not aware of any. Obviously, we’re at the very front end of the process. Detailed negotiations have not begun.”

TRUMP: “We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 have been sent back.” — remarks Wednesday at rally in Duluth, Minnesota.

THE FACTS: No remains have been returned, although Pentagon officials say they are prepared to receive them. Although the Singapore declaration said this would happen immediately, U.S. officials have given no indication that North Korea has committed to any specific timetable for the return.

Not that any Trumpian really cares, but just FYI. I guess it's cool being lied to every day.

Imagine how bad it must have been for some like Trump to get elected. When you’re done get over yourself and your rage. Then take this bullish!t somewhere else and come back when you want to talk about Clemson football.

Reactions: jeffcoat
I don't get this... The N Korea thing was a win for him. Take the W. But nope, gotta make some shiit up to pat yourself on the back. Source is the AP News site.

TRUMP: “The big thing is, it will be a total denuclearization, which has already started taking place.” — remarks Thursday at Cabinet meeting.

THE FACTS: That’s not what his Pentagon chief, Jim Mattis, says. When asked by a reporter on Wednesday whether he had seen any sign that North Korea had begun steps toward denuclearization, Mattis replied, “I’m not aware of any. Obviously, we’re at the very front end of the process. Detailed negotiations have not begun.”

TRUMP: “We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 have been sent back.” — remarks Wednesday at rally in Duluth, Minnesota.

THE FACTS: No remains have been returned, although Pentagon officials say they are prepared to receive them. Although the Singapore declaration said this would happen immediately, U.S. officials have given no indication that North Korea has committed to any specific timetable for the return.

Not that any Trumpian really cares, but just FYI. I guess it's cool being lied to every day.
I guess you don’t watch or listen to the news orcpoliticians very much. They all lie

OP got his political cherry busted by a politician who stretched the truth.

I can't stop the seperation (sic) of families! The Democrats have to do it!

I stopped the seperation (sic) of families, how great am I!

I can't stop the seperation (sic) of families! The Democrats have to do it!

I stopped the seperation (sic) of families, how great am I!

EXACTLY... And the thing is that the folks on here ABSOLUTELY believe BOTH those things, b/c he's a straight shooter... Trump to his base EVERY day: "These are not the droids you are looking for."

What really tickles me is that I work at a University where most folks are liberals. I spend most of my political energy locally arguing the other side, because the libs are as blind and crazy as the conservatives on here. Both groups have no real answers for why their guy/girl acts badly (see above... Trump lied. No question about it.... and it was a STUPID lie)... Queue the lib bashing and personal attacks b/c they've no answers.

Same thing on the other side when I'm arguing with the libs locally. IMHO, Hillary farked up really badly in Bengazi. And people died b/c she farked up. That sucks, but I don't really blame her for it, she made some bad calls and ignored some folks that she shouldn't have. EVERYONE farks up from time to time. For most of us, that doesn't mean deaths on your hands. My problem is the obvious attempt to cover it up and all that email crap that resulted from it. There's just no excuse for it. But point this out to the libs and all I hear is Trump does this and that... as if one has anything to do with the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rychek4
Please introduce yourself to Adam Schiff
and Nancy Pelosi
So if Nancy Pelosi lies it's okay for Trump to lie? That's the kinda logic they normally teach one not to employ in grade school.

From Reagan's shining city on a hill to Trump's twitter account... Going to be asking ourselves how we got here for a long time.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
So if Nancy Pelosi lies it's okay for Trump to lie? That's the kinda logic they normally teach one not to employ in grade school.

From Reagan's shining city on a hill to Trump's twitter account... Going to be asking ourselves how we got here for a long time.

Dude, you are not going to get an answer on this one. I've brought it up a dozen times. People on here are all russled about Pelosi/Obama/Hillary lying or misleading (and they absolutely should be... this is unacceptable no matter who does it or what party they belong to). But when Trump does something like this, everyone takes their queue from the same book. Namely, ignore the action, compare it to something the left has done, attack the "biased media" that had the nerve to point out what Trump did, and finally attack the person who brought it up.

When I do bring this up, I always bring up the point that obviously the conservatives hate them some Hillary/Obama... and they certainly have cause to feel that way. I don't care for them myself. So they voted for Trump b/c they thought that he would be BETTER because <insert reasons here>. However, if you expected someone to be better, shouldn't they BE BETTER? But the 1st thing any good conservative does when Trump does anything wrong is compare that to the people they hate... in other words the lowest common denominator. If he's BETTER, shouldn't he be held to a higher standard that the very folks that you think are terrible?

The answer is apparently no...

Reactions: Rychek4

News this morning saying we are preparing to receive the first shipment of the bodies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT