ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just retweeted Trevor!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, the worm is turning and is packing an uzi.
5f05b614-583a-4569-822c-75bdae458d17_text.gif

You are talking about mentally challenged and using Biden as the standard??? He is there one that can’t complete a sentence. How scary is it that he says “Life, Liberty and the uh uh uh uh you know the thing”. My ten year old nephew knows that

This feels like the arsonist showing up to cheer on the fire fighter.

BTW, proud of Trevor. He and Rencher have handled the turmoil this country has thrown at them the last few months better than any of our leaders. Hopefully the president took the time to read through Trevor's tweets from the last few months and learned a thing or two about how to rise above, lead, and bring people together.

You are talking about mentally challenged and using Biden as the standard??? He is there one that can’t complete a sentence. How scary is it that he says “Life, Liberty and the uh uh uh uh you know the thing”. My ten year old nephew knows that

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eech-veterans-student-debt-isis-a9074261.html

One of the many, many, many times Donald Trump has been completely incoherent. He is barely able to speak English in complete sentences.

But it's telling that Trumpsters are never able to defend Dear Leader on the merits. It's always "but Obama, Hillary, Biden, etc." Such a joke.

He’s got to say something other than Orange man bad and sleepy Joes not a pedo

LOL Donald Trump cannot form sentences and is the most obvious grifter to ever occupy the Oval Office.

You can make shit up about Biden all you want, but to quote your boy Ben Shapiro — facts don’t care about your feelings.
Please...hit us with these facts...

I'm listening

Can’t help but starting to bring politics to the board yourself? Sad days.

This is the truth. The man is so toxic and divisive at this point that literally anything he says/supports is just going to turn it into more of a pissing match.

It's already happened. Don't act like it's just starting. The left has had their say for the last six months. Now the right is talking.

People who think that Trump is decisive are the same ones who think life is fair and everyone needs to be given what the other guy has worked for.

Does Wolken and Forde disagree that the students have been working hard to play?? That F’ing horsesh*t that they let their political biases get in the way of facts. These young people have been busting their ass to get ready to play. If that old hag Nancy Pelosi would have said it they would be licking her hooves

This isn't anything new from either of them. They’ve been doing this for months.

This is a pretty good list from 2018, but you'll say none of it is true because it was compiled by the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/opinion/trump-administration-corruption-conflicts.html

The Trump Administration is RIFE with conflicts of interest and has been from day 1. Instead of draining the swamp, they're inviting more swamp creatures to come live there

Asked for facts....

Lists an opinion piece from the NYT.

lol you can’t even make up this amount of reeeee... Enjoy the next four and a half years friend.

LOL Donald Trump cannot form sentences and is the most obvious grifter to ever occupy the Oval Office.

You can make shit up about Biden all you want, but to quote your boy Ben Shapiro — facts don’t care about your feelings.
Hmmm Biden, Hunter, Ukraine......and it ain't made up.

Asked for facts....

Lists an opinion piece from the NYT.

lol you can’t even make up this amount of reeeee... Enjoy the next four and a half years friend.

It links to all sorts of news stories outlining Trump's corruption. But if you just want to ignore that, go right ahead. Probably too lazy to click.

Does Wolken and Forde disagree that the students have been working hard to play?? That F’ing horsesh*t that they let their political biases get in the way of facts. These young people have been busting their ass to get ready to play. If that old hag Nancy Pelosi would have said it they would be licking her hooves

we should go protest at her house and loot her ice cream

It's not an opinion piece, genius. It links to all sorts of news stories outlining Trump's corruption. But if you just want to ignore that, go right ahead.

I love it when libs get so rustled they start the name calling.

If it’s not an opinion piece, why does it state “opinion”? If it’s true journalism it would be printed as news.

lol and you are trying to insult my intelligence?

Reactions: Esso Porch
I love it when libs get so rustled they start the name calling.

If it’s not an opinion piece, why does it state “opinion”? If it’s true journalism it would be printed as news.

lol and you are trying to insult my intelligence?

Dude, there are MULTIPLE links to news stories in the piece. You are simply too lazy to click or read.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eech-veterans-student-debt-isis-a9074261.html

One of the many, many, many times Donald Trump has been completely incoherent. He is barely able to speak English in complete sentences.

But it's telling that Trumpsters are never able to defend Dear Leader on the merits. It's always "but Obama, Hillary, Biden, etc." Such a joke.

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

the bytch in in jail

some kids are safe again

trump2020
trump2024&beyond

lets honor him with a crown

And let's ponder that in November we get to pick between the two aformentioned mentally challenged individuals. Holy sheep........

This is a pretty good list from 2018, but you'll say none of it is true because it was compiled by the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/28/opinion/trump-administration-corruption-conflicts.html

The Trump Administration is RIFE with conflicts of interest and has been from day 1. Instead of draining the swamp, they're inviting more swamp creatures to come live there
So you give me an opinion piece from the NYT??? I'm certain there's no bias there whatsoever...lol

You're right...I don't believe it bc it's fake news...may as well hit me with an article from the National Enquirer...

You honestly think I’m going to create an account at NYT to read whatever opinionated dreck that guy wrote?

I was going to C&P the links individually, but it's really not incumbent on me to do this for you. And you probably don't believe anything unless it's from Fox News or Breitbart. This is pointless, and further evidence that Trump followers are completely disconnected from any sort of empirical fact or reality

I always enjoy seeing mentally unhinged folks turn a thread into a full on political debate

I was going to C&P the links individually, but it's really not incumbent on me to do this for you. And you probably don't believe anything unless it's from Fox News or Breitbart. This is pointless, and further evidence that Trump followers are completely disconnected from any sort of empirical fact or reality

lol at thinking I watch news of any sort. I observe and research, I don’t get my opinions handed to me by political commentary shows that are what now passes as “news”.

And as per your assertion that it is not incumbent on you to do this, it actually is very much so since you made the claim that trump is corrupt. That is how debate/discussion/arguments work... Exactly that way.

Am I being trolled here or just engaging with someone who is not very logical?

Reactions: m_l_murphy

Unfortunately, the Dems had a ton of candidates that didn’t need Depends. But you chose the one candidate that does

Trumpsters, much like “Coots” or that sure was a “ A Hoot”.
All words that losers use

ADVERTISEMENT