ADVERTISEMENT

Trump just said they are serving Clemson

I am concerned that going to the White House to meet Trump with the current political landscape could not be good? The left media like CNN may be wanting Dabo to say some kind of political rhetoric about Donald Trump, and if he doesn't, they could throw the Clemson football program into some of these issue.

CNN has all the power. Hopefully they will realize that these are just decent young men trying to get an education and play football, and not political football.

I would dispute the last line - CNN doesn't 'have all the power.' Right, wrong, or indifferent (likely some of each depending on the issue and the person) people are no longer taking what the press says at face value.

And if you think Dabo can't navigate his way around a PR minefield......

Reactions: GamecockTears
I am concerned that going to the White House to meet Trump with the current political landscape could not be good? The left media like CNN may be wanting Dabo to say some kind of political rhetoric about Donald Trump, and if he doesn't, they could throw the Clemson football program into some of these issue.

CNN has all the power. Hopefully they will realize that these are just decent young men trying to get an education and play football, and not political football.
You're a flat out fvcking idiot

The delusion of liberals to refuse to accept anyone but their candidate as the duly elected President is equally baffling to me. That attitude is also a threat to free elections.

Just remember, this is the party that literally declared war on their own country after the president from the opposing party was elected and they couldn't accept it. 155 later and we see the same denial.

Reactions: scartiger
Can you imagine the uproar from the race-baiters had he said KFC?

The delusion of liberals to refuse to accept anyone but their candidate as the duly elected President is equally baffling to me. That attitude is also a threat to free elections.

That's a straw man argument. I didn't say anything about whether Donald Trump was the "duly elected President."

Clemson’s players are humble, men of the people. Similar to Trump, who often eats KFC and McDee’s, and he’s probaly going to live to be 100.
giphy.gif

Reactions: dcollie
Do it resemble a taco?
Wait...are you insinuating that there are lesbians in womens college basketball? Color me shocked. First the revelation that CiCi's has good food, now this? Whoever hacked Munson's account give it back please.

I saw TreeTiger commented and I had to read...I knew it would be entertaining

Just remember, this is the party that literally declared war on their own country after the president from the opposing party was elected and they couldn't accept it. 155 later and we see the same denial.

what the f*ck are you going on about now? Who "literally" declared war on who?

yes yes, conservative republicans were so accepting of Obama when he was president. In fact, wasnt Trump himself (not that he is an actual conservative republican) that propagated the birther movement, only later to admin that is was all made up bullsh*t?

Can you imagine the uproar from the race-baiters had he said KFC?

Yikes

I thought Trump's favorite food was fox, cooked any way.

The very picture of a “humble man of the people.”

The delusion of Trump supporters is baffling.

Sounds inmate Trump wants to enjoy fine American dining before prison

yes yes, conservative republicans were so accepting of Obama when he was president. In fact, wasnt Trump himself (not that he is an actual conservative republican) that propagated the birther movement, only later to admin that is was all made up bullsh*t?

Because no one else wants to visit the White House.

Yikes. Let the triggering begin!

Ahhh, nothing quite like a good political thread to get the juices going. Well done everyone.

You can tell college football season has ended.

I would dispute the last line - CNN doesn't 'have all the power.' Right, wrong, or indifferent (likely some of each depending on the issue and the person) people are no longer taking what the press says at face value.

And if you think Dabo can't navigate his way around a PR minefield......
I dont think CNN or any network, left or right, is going to try to set up the football team or Dabo for political statements. Now, as far as what Trump may do, well nothing would surprise me at this point.

Btw, it looks like several of the guys didn’t go this time. I think the entire team went the first time.

There are Chick Fil As everywhere here in Maryland.

Travel more
North? No thanks. Enjoy your cold weather and horrible drivers. My old man and brother live in NH and I can tell you that there is just 2 in the entire state and none within an hour of where they live.

Really silly posts here. Attack the man for doing something nice. Best thing about the food? Did not cost taxpayers a dime. The Pres paid for it out of his own pocket for our guys. Thank you Mr. President from the Clemson family.

You still believe Obama was a citizen, LMFAO.

Reactions: scartiger
Btw, it looks like several of the guys didn’t go this time. I think the entire team went the first time.
Was wondering about this...hard to tell from the coverage with such a big group, but there were some big names I didn't see...anyone know who didn't go?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT