ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Landslide

Reactions: GMClemson33
There are two scenarios here.

1. Trump stops tweeting and starts having an actual agenda for this 2nd term.
2. Trump keeps tweeting and mouthing off and loses because people are so tired of his crap.

1st scenario he wins easily. 2nd he loses badly. I am going to say he can't overcome himself and it's number 2 but i hope for number 1. We'll know more after next week.

How does one use strength of primary performance as an indicator when one person is an incumbent with no serious challenger? He may well be right, just seems like the data is destined to be skewed

Reactions: tigerbean
How does one use strength of primary performance as an indicator when one person is an incumbent with no serious challenger? He may well be right, just seems like the data is destined to be skewed
dont know but 25 out of 27 is pretty strong

Trump isn’t winning this time. No one really likes him. Even his supporters think he is nothing more than a necessary evil. We’ve had enough evil in the White House. Time for a change.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Says the party that kills babies late term, condones mob riots and looting and killing, shelters illegal immigrants some who are criminal, raises taxes and burns it's own cities
And talks about evil?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Says the party that kills babies late term, condones mob riots and looting and killing, shelters illegal immigrants some who are criminal, raises taxes and burns it's own cities
And talks about evil?
Kills babies??? Get a grip!!

i think he should just ignore joe biden and his side kick

just wish them well and see you at the debates

and he needs to focus on getting this economy back on track with an huuuge infrastructure bill

$24 trillion over next 12 years plan

yea biden is no better than dukie or mondale

its looking like the same path

no energy

only way to get enough energy is to suck up to the far left

they dont wanna do that until after the election

Clinton and Obama received 65-69 Million votes in their three elections.
Kerry (2004) received less than 60M (You have to take into consideration the increase of total people voting in more recent elections, but that is quite a gap).

The reality is the DEMS need a candidate with charisma to drive voter enthusiasm and cover that they have no actual sustainable platform. Obama had it and Clinton had the feminist out in force, Biden doesn't and will not outperform Obama or Clinton. He might not exceed Kerry's numbers.

Clinton and Obama received 65-69 Million votes in their three elections.
Kerry (2004) received less than 60M (You have to take into consideration the increase of total people voting in more recent elections, but that is quite a gap).

The reality is the DEMS need a candidate with charisma to drive voter enthusiasm and cover that they have no actual sustainable platform. Obama had it and Clinton had the feminist out in force, Biden doesn't and will not outperform Obama or Clinton. He might not exceed Kerry's numbers.

the dems are losing the cities

losing the black vote

losing the hispanic vote

losing the womens vote

they got antifa

and blm now

nyt, cnn, msnbc can all endorse the dems but they cant cover up the truth anymore

people have cell phones and twitter and you tube are showing reality

Trump isn’t winning this time. No one really likes him. Even his supporters think he is nothing more than a necessary evil. We’ve had enough evil in the White House. Time for a change.

So you know what the entire country thinks? I like him so you are wrong and if you have any clue there are many more. My apologies if you were being sarcastic.

Trump wins. Moral fabric of country destroyed. Liberals are to blame. Liberals get triggered. Mission accomplished

the reason the moral fabric is destroyed

is

because the extreme lefties have no character, no ethics, no morals

thats why the moral fabric is being destroyed

every admin the losers have to work with the president

pelosi and schumer doesnt understand that

if you are the minority party and you cant work out a deal then that means your stance is so far from the mainstream

Reactions: areeves
infrastructure for example

everyone knows donald j trump loves infrastructure

if one president can build its him

and they could not even cut a deal

most democrats want a deal

only like 10% are happy to send her in a meeting to come out with nothing

the reason the moral fabric is destroyed

is

because the extreme lefties have no character, no ethics, no morals

thats why the moral fabric is being destroyed

every admin the losers have to work with the president

pelosi and schumer doesnt understand that

if you are the minority party and you cant work out a deal then that means your stance is so far from the mainstream
What about the extreme righties?? Surely they have no character, ethics or morals as well. QAnon, neo -nazi and white supremacists etc???

What about the extreme righties?? Surely they have no character, ethics or morals as well. QAnon, neo -nazi and white supremacists etc???

well if they were burning down buildings, destroying statues, shooting people, breaking into businesses, stealing other peoples property

i would say yes

got any evidence?

are you under the impression that if you stand up against antifa and BLM that you are automatically a racist and right wing extremist?

this is why democrats are losing. this is a muslim black woman elected as a state senator encouraging kids to vandalize by making up a story (ie lying to the chief of police)

she should immediately be suspended from office.

now here is another democrat

let me be clear

these are not moderate democrats

look at this behavior

he is running for office

and is endorsed by the governor

There are two scenarios here.

1. Trump stops tweeting and starts having an actual agenda for this 2nd term.
2. Trump keeps tweeting and mouthing off and loses because people are so tired of his crap.

1st scenario he wins easily. 2nd he loses badly. I am going to say he can't overcome himself and it's number 2 but i hope for number 1. We'll know more after next week.

For real, it’s been blowing my mind since the first campaign that no one has made him stop the tweeting! BLOWS MY MIND! It doesn’t bother me, but the implications to the people who are on the fence of voting could be detrimental. Let’s pray for #1 to happen.

Maybe you should open your eyes.
Given similar circumstances, wouldn't you rather have a say in your life changing situation instead of someone else making that decision for you?? And, BTW, I don't listen or watch CNN.

Given similar circumstances, wouldn't you rather have a say in your life changing situation instead of someone else making that decision for you?? And, BTW, I don't listen or watch CNN.
I'm not sure what you're talking about.

In regards to late term abortion, if you've made it through to that stage of pregnancy, then I'd say that you've already made that decision and it's too late to change your mind at that point.

But if you still don't want to be a mother, there are other options.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT