ADVERTISEMENT

Trump pulling for South Carolina over Georgia

donald-trumps-hole-1-tee-shot-at-the-2012-att-national-pro-am.gif

i'm just gearing up for the reaction here when that audio of him saying the n word actually comes out

i'm just gearing up for the reaction here when that audio of him saying the n word actually comes out

Honestly, it won't be a big deal. He just called her a dog. Is the N word really that much worse? Plus it's OK to use the N word to describe African Americans because the economy is going great.

Republican Defense: Trump never used that word, and even if he did, there's nothing illegal about it. Hillary uses the word all the time in her head and that's even worse (plus it IS illegal when she does it).

Is this enough to get the thread to the RT?

Honestly, it won't be a big deal. He just called her a dog. Is the N word really that much worse? Plus it's OK to use the N word to describe African Americans because the economy is going great.

Republican Defense: Trump never used that word, and even if he did, there's nothing illegal about it. Hillary uses the word all the time in her head and that's even worse (plus it IS illegal when she does it).

Is this enough to get the thread to the RT?

She is a dog and Rosie is still a pig. MAGA

His golf swing sucks by the way. Its amazing he can put it in the fairway at all. Guess that's what happens when you play golf every day instead of working, you grove in even the crappiest of swings.

Does that get the MAGA crowd fired up?

His golf swing sucks by the way. Its amazing he can put it in the fairway at all. Guess that's what happens when you play golf every day instead of working, you grove in even the crappiest of swings.

You just eat a green persimmon? Little bitter?

Tweeted that he is not a fan of the Dawgs.

Personally, I am torn. I do not like Georgia. I do not like South Carolina. Go Cocks?

Despite the fact I think this is a troll, I will point out that SC vs UGA is rather like the presidential election itself.

There are a few fans of each team, and a shitload of people trying to decide which one they hate less.

You can only hope that you could have his golf game when you reach his age. Obama played 10x as much golf as Trump has during the term. Trump is a work machine. Works 18+ hrs a day. Always has.

You can only hope that you could have his golf game when you reach his age. Obama played 10x as much golf as Trump has during the term. Trump is a work machine. Works 18+ hrs a day. Always has.

Do you have a link to that assertion? I am calling serious BS on that because Trump goes golfing every weekend. I think I read where he has spent far more on vacation travel than any other President by the point in office. I sometimes think Trump supporters think they can say anything and get away with it because their hero says lies and his supporters do not care.

Reactions: ClemTiger9
Do you have a link to that assertion? I am calling serious BS on that because Trump goes golfing every weekend. I think I read where he has spent far more on vacation travel than any other President by the point in office. I sometimes think Trump supporters think they can say anything and get away with it because their hero says lies and his supporters do not care.

Yes, as soon as you link to your assertions!

There's something missing in your brain.

Reactions: Sobchak Security

You obviously dont get out much if you believe this bullshit. Trump plays more golf than any recent President, including Obama. I get being a conservative and supporting an agenda, but to believe nonsense like this while completely ignoring the facts that are out there is ridiculous.

I'm getting ready to turn 50 later this year so I'm obviously not his age, but I'm pretty sure I'd take his money right now.

You obviously dont get out much if you believe this bullshit. Trump plays more golf than any recent President, including Obama. I get being a conservative and supporting an agenda, but to believe nonsense like this while completely ignoring the facts that are out there is ridiculous.

I'm getting ready to turn 50 later this year so I'm obviously not his age, but I'm pretty sure I'd take his money right now.

You ever consider that I might simply like setting off the haters? You ever hear coyotes after the Fire truck sirens go off?

Hate will eventually destroy you, man. Chill

I'm fine, I'm just acknowledging that you're a crazy person. It's one thing to have different opinions on something but you have a way of stating something that is factually incorrect as fact and then moving the goalposts when you're proven wrong. The golf thing has been exhaustively covered by the evil MSM and it's not even close which President has spent more time playing. How you even got the idea that Obama played "10x as much" is completely beyond me.

Reactions: Sobchak Security
Aside from eating well done steak covered in ketchup, this seems like the best reason to hate Trump that I've heard yet.

The PROPER response:

Trump: I hate them both. I'm calling on the NCAA to change the rules so that it's possible for them BOTH to lose.

Normally true, but Trump would favor SC only because SC gave him his first "Biggly" win in the primaries.

ADVERTISEMENT