ADVERTISEMENT

Trump takes the 5th in NY AG's Investigation

LaniKaiTiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
May 22, 2021
Donald Trump in 2016, "You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Donnie's hypocrisy is a law of nature. Stable genius!

Donald Trump in 2016, "You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

His supporters are all in favor of Trump taking the 5th AND Trump roasting other people that do. You need to understand that Trump is above the law and the rules. As he said when he got elected, he could go out into the street and shoot someone and not lose a single supporter. It's the truth.

His supporters are all in favor of Trump taking the 5th AND Trump roasting other people that do. You need to understand that Trump is above the law and the rules. As he said when he got elected, he could go out into the street and shoot someone and not lose a single supporter. It's the truth.
They love "law and order" to the extent it's used as a cudgel against black and brown people. When it comes to accountability for him, it's all the product of the corrupt deep state

He was unfairly targeted and spied on. You would have to be a class A idiot to cooperate with those lying, dishonest scumbags.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
At this point the FBI would be better off admitting that they got busted illegally spying on Trump. But they wont because they are lying dishonest scumbags.

The FBI director who Trump personally appointed? Totally logical he is out to get him. Good lord you guys....
Was he the one appointed when they were spying on him? You know, before he took office?

Good lord get your facts straight. Or maybe Trump was so powerful he could appoint the director of the FBI BEFORE he became president? IDK

Was he the one appointed when they were spying on him? You know, before he took office?

Good lord get your facts straight. Or maybe Trump was so powerful he could appoint the director of the FBI BEFORE he became president? IDK

I'm the one who needs to get my facts straight??? Lol.

What would it take for you to understand what a scumbag Trump is? Have you ever researched him prior to his presidential run? He might be the single worst human who has ever been elected to that office, and that is saying something.

Reactions: dpic73

What would it take for you to understand what a scumbag Trump is? Have you ever researched him prior to his presidential run? He might be the single worst human who has ever been elected to that office, and that is saying something.

Yours is an opinion. Im stating a fact.

Opinion: Trump is an awful human being
Fact: Trump was spied on illegally by the FBI. The director of the FBI, at the time of the illegal spying, was not appointed by Trump.

Learn to differentiate between facts and opinions.

Well he fired Comey who would have been the FBI director during the Russia investigation but he most certainly appointed Wray who is there now and approved of the raid. Maybe he should have taken Grenell's advice and replaced him but there is no denying he appointed Wray.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374

Under the siege he is under I would take the 5th until I could get answers from the mob

Reactions: OleFastball

I think Obama was the worse

Biden is second

Jimmy Carter third

and Jimmy is related to me

I would have to imagine Palmetto was ranking them in regards to presidential performance and not human decency lol... Carter is a nice man, still is. Could be wrong though

Reactions: OleFastball
He was unfairly targeted and spied on. You would have to be a class A idiot to cooperate with those lying, dishonest scumbags.
So let me get this straight. 2009 Trump was bankrupt (again). He gets bailed out by a European bank that in turn gets it's financial backing from Russia. Then Trump visits Russian and comes back to the US and then changes from a Liberal Democrat to Conservative Republican (Remember that he endorsed Obama for President). Now all of a sudden he's running for President and taking money from the Russians. He's trying to build a Trump tower in Moscow and offers Putin a penthouse suit as part of the deal.

That needed looking at IMHO. Now I don't believe that Trump is working for Russia. Trump works for Trump. But we don't need a guy running the show that the Russians have anything on. I mean Biden's son worked with the Chinese and you guys are calling him China Joe... But it's OK that Trump does all this himself. And furthermore, Trump flat out lied about it as well... multiple times. I wonder what you'd be saying if it came out that Hunter Biden was in the Chinese Embassy on an encrypted line to China? Because Jared DID go by the Russian embassy and was on an encrypted line to Moscow. Then he "forgot" to tell the FBI about it when they did his background checks.

And contrary to what you Trumpians say, he was NOT exonerated in the Russian collusion report, there simply wasn't enough evidence to convict him. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Again, I don't think that Trump works for the Russians... But should the FBI have been taking a look. You bet your ass they should have been.

So let me get this straight. 2009 Trump was bankrupt (again). He gets bailed out by a European bank that in turn gets it's financial backing from Russia. Then Trump visits Russian and comes back to the US and then changes from a Liberal Democrat to Conservative Republican (Remember that he endorsed Obama for President). Now all of a sudden he's running for President and taking money from the Russians. He's trying to build a Trump tower in Moscow and offers Putin a penthouse suit as part of the deal.

That needed looking at IMHO. Now I don't believe that Trump is working for Russia. Trump works for Trump. But we don't need a guy running the show that the Russians have anything on. I mean Biden's son worked with the Chinese and you guys are calling him China Joe... But it's OK that Trump does all this himself. And furthermore, Trump flat out lied about it as well... multiple times. I wonder what you'd be saying if it came out that Hunter Biden was in the Chinese Embassy on an encrypted line to China? Because Jared DID go by the Russian embassy and was on an encrypted line to Moscow. Then he "forgot" to tell the FBI about it when they did his background checks.

And contrary to what you Trumpians say, he was NOT exonerated in the Russian collusion report, there simply wasn't enough evidence to convict him. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Again, I don't think that Trump works for the Russians... But should the FBI have been taking a look. You bet your ass they should have been.
“Taking a look” = falsifying at least three FISA warrant applications to spy on ostensibly hundreds of people by claiming the Steele Doosier was verified intelligence on the application, when it’s crystal clear now they knew within 24 hours of getting the Dossier it was pure fictional oppo research funded by the Clinton Campaign, and parts of it could be debunked with a search engine on any device connected to the internet. The FBI has been caught more than 70 times falsifying FISA warrant applications with no repercussions, but nothing to see here, no corruption in the DOJ. Right….
The heads of Intellignece going on TV spreading the same Dossier propaganda knowing full well the dossier was hot garbage but no conspiracy here!
Text messages between an FBI agent investigating and spying on Trump and his mistress DOJ lawyer discussing how much he hates Trump and has an insurance policy to destroy Trump but everything is a ok folks don’t worry!
The FBI director meeting with potus and lying to his face telling him he wasn’t under investigation but no problem with that!
The same douchrocket purjuring himself multiple times before Congress but no problem there!
The same sleaze bag sent two agents to the White House to entrap General Flynn the acting National Secorty advisor- telling him they needed some info off the record and he didn’t need a lawyer and later get him prosecuted because he didn’t exactly remember every last word of a phone conversation months earlier they asked him about..
This is the FBI/ DOJ but no worries, it’s not politicized and totally corrupt.

“Taking a look” = falsifying at least three FISA warrant applications to spy on ostensibly hundreds of people by claiming the Steele Doosier was verified intelligence on the application, when it’s crystal clear now they knew within 24 hours of getting the Dossier it was pure fictional oppo research funded by the Clinton Campaign, and parts of it could be debunked with a search engine on any device connected to the internet. The FBI has been caught more than 70 times falsifying FISA warrant applications with no repercussions, but nothing to see here, no corruption in the DOJ. Right….
The heads of Intellignece going on TV spreading the same Dossier propaganda knowing full well the dossier was hot garbage but no conspiracy here!
Text messages between an FBI agent investigating and spying on Trump and his mistress DOJ lawyer discussing how much he hates Trump and has an insurance policy to destroy Trump but everything is a ok folks don’t worry!
The FBI director meeting with potus and lying to his face telling him he wasn’t under investigation but no problem with that!
The same douchrocket purjuring himself multiple times before Congress but no problem there!
The same sleaze bag sent two agents to the White House to entrap General Flynn the acting National Secorty advisor- telling him they needed some info off the record and he didn’t need a lawyer and later get him prosecuted because he didn’t exactly remember every last word of a phone conversation months earlier they asked him about..
This is the FBI/ DOJ but no worries, it’s not politicized and totally corrupt.
Dude, please. Donald Trump attacks anyone and everything that disagrees with him.. what a load of crap. Ever notice that Trump says a LOT of stuff like the above, but he's never under oath. Notice that the ONE time he has been under oath, he took the 5th EVERY TIME... Remember all the "evidence" that Trump and his group had about the election fraud that tuned out completely different when people had to start testifying? Again, you've got a whole bunch of folks that have have spent their entire lives in law enforcement and the JoD and on the other side, you've got a lifelong NY liberal shady businessman who lies his ass off every day. Who would you believe if the guy's name wasn't Donald Trump?

Remember the BIG HUGE BOMBSHELL SMOKING GUN investigation in to all of this (once again by a person HAND PICKED by Trump that was going to blow this wide open? How many people were (let's forget about tried and convicted)... CHARGED with the above. Spoiler alert: NONE.

Reactions: dpic73
Dude, please. Donald Trump attacks anyone and everything that disagrees with him.. what a load of crap. Ever notice that Trump says a LOT of stuff like the above, but he's never under oath. Notice that the ONE time he has been under oath, he took the 5th EVERY TIME... Remember all the "evidence" that Trump and his group had about the election fraud that tuned out completely different when people had to start testifying? Again, you've got a whole bunch of folks that have have spent their entire lives in law enforcement and the JoD and on the other side, you've got a lifelong NY liberal shady businessman who lies his ass off every day. Who would you believe if the guy's name wasn't Donald Trump?

Remember the BIG HUGE BOMBSHELL SMOKING GUN investigation in to all of this (once again by a person HAND PICKED by Trump that was going to blow this wide open? How many people were (let's forget about tried and convicted)... CHARGED with the above. Spoiler alert: NONE.

So the corrupt, lying DOJ hasn't charged any of their allies? Perplexing i tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT