Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Innocent

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Hung jury

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Hung jury

That's my hope.

I am appalled at the Judge who created multiple charges in his charging statements that were not even brought up by the prosecution for the defense to defend against

I am for punishing guilty people who break laws

Just see this as off the rails crazy and not justice following laws that are written and clear that Trump has nothing to do with the issues

The judge told the juror, they don't have to be unanimously agree on what crime he is guilty of? This guy is a nazi.
No. He said they have to be unanimous that Trump falsified business records with the intent to commit another crime.

They don’t have to be unanimous on what the other crime was - WHICH IS NEW YORK LAW

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
Depends... Need a fourth choice... They have to deliberate on EVERY count and judge gave such vague instructions on what is relevant re: the law...

So the judge didn't instruct the jury to focus on the charge as a whole

Needless to say, my best guess is, guilty on two or three counts to appease the liberal jurors... Acquitted on the rest...

This judge needs to prepare to lose his post if DJT wins...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
Depends... Need a fourth choice... They have to deliberate on EVERY count and judge gave such vague instructions on what is relevant re: the law...

So the judge didn't instruct the jury to focus on the charge as a whole

Needless to say, my best guess is, guilty on two or three counts to appease the liberal jurors... Acquitted on the rest...

This judge needs to prepare to lose his post if DJT wins...
I agree they will find him guilty of something.

The judge told the juror, they don't have to be unanimously agree on what crime he is guilty of? This guy is a nazi.
Just because Donny Boy, the pathological liar says he's corrupt doesn't make it so. If you haven't noticed, he says that about anyone associated with holding him accountable. This judge has a great reputation and this case was assigned to him, he did not ask for it so this never-ending maga plot to make Trump cleaner than Bo Peep needs to end. He is a criminal who should have been thrown in jail years ago - you keep forgetting that...

Just because Donny Boy, the pathological liar says he's corrupt doesn't make it so. If you haven't noticed, he says that about anyone associated with holding him accountable. This judge has a great reputation and this case was assigned to him, he did not ask for it so this never-ending maga plot to make Trump cleaner than Bo Peep needs to end. He is a criminal who should have been thrown in jail years ago - you keep forgetting that...
You are like a southern evening gnat... I'll light a cardboard fire and you disappear... Your opinions are non relevant...

You are like a southern evening gnat... I'll light a cardboard fire and you disappear... Your opinions are non relevant...
You'll need a stronger repellant to get rid of me because I'll never back down from you morally bankrupted magats who want to re-install the worst human to ever hold office in this country, simply because he's a raging asshole to people you hate. This country is more important than him and you traitors who treat him as a god.

What does it matter?

Either way we’re going to end up with half of people celebrating the outcome, claiming its a victory and justice being done, and that its vindication for the American rule of law, and the other side will claim its a scam and was rigged and unfair. The verdict only decides which group has which stance.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You'll need a stronger repellant to get rid of me because I'll never back down from you morally bankrupted magats who want to re-install the worst human to ever hold office in this country, simply because he's a raging asshole to people you hate. This country is more important than him and you traitors who treat him as a god.
You’re paid to say these things.

Lol

It will either be a hung jury at best or guilty imo. This is NY and its been a scripted one sided production from the beginning. Sad thing is all the leftist ding a lings are looking at this as being legitimate and honorable apparently. Disgusting is one word that comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT