ADVERTISEMENT

Trump would rather see Democrats in office

clemsontiger02

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Decatur, GA
...than GOP officials who don't buy into his lies about the election.

"Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."

I'm surprised more republicans didn't turn on him when he clearly cost the GOP 1-2 senate seats in GA and control of the senate. He showed then that he didn't care about the party.

There are too many @TigerGrowls guys out there who aren't Republicans, they are Trump fans. The next election might we'll be a referendum on the future of the Republican party. Is it the Party of Trump, or is it the conservative party.

There are too many @TigerGrowls guys out there who aren't Republicans, they are Trump fans. The next election might we'll be a referendum on the future of the Republican party. Is it the Party of Trump, or is it the conservative party.
Meanwhile, the dems really have their shit together. The Ds are more likely to fracture that Rs.
You prolly thought GWB was a conservative. Lmao

You don’t think the last 6 years have been the same referendum? You know what they say…..Democrats fall in love. Republicans fall in line.

4JDS.gif

I was referring to the choice to pull back to a more moderate choice such as Joe Biden instead of the far left options. Dems seem to understand that those options may fire up the base, but they don't typically win National Elections. Pubs are going all in on the Trump wing

...than GOP officials who don't buy into his lies about the election.

"Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."

he's been voting democrat his whole life until he switched parties a few years ago.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'm surprised more republicans didn't turn on him when he clearly cost the GOP 1-2 senate seats in GA and control of the senate. He showed then that he didn't care about the party.
He lost me in 2016 when he went after that Gold Star family. I don’t care if they were DNC plants meant only to make Trump embarrass himself … 1) he fell for it 2) Gold Star families are off limits. The only acceptable response to them is to thank them for their sacrifice.

ADVERTISEMENT