ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Pill

tenor.gif

How many TB deaths last year? Less than 10k cases in the US and over 1mm died from it? And that’s the reason not to wear a mask that will absolutely save lives now?

Killer material. Literally

Listen to it and keep laughing. I know your normalcy bias is hard to get around but you really should

Reactions: areeves
  • A total of 1.5 million people died from TB in 2018 (including 251 000 people with HIV). Worldwide, TB is one of the top 10 causes of death and the leading cause from a single infectious agent (above HIV/AIDS).

Reactions: tigergrad03
  • A total of 1.5 million people died from TB in 2018 (including 251 000 people with HIV). Worldwide, TB is one of the top 10 causes of death and the leading cause from a single infectious agent (above HIV/AIDS).
Yet no pandemic

Up to 80%+ false positives. Nothing to see. Back to CNN
I don't trust CNN, but why should I trust this guy saying 81% false positives? Because it fits a narrative as well? Isn't that doing the same thing as CNN. The guy is smug and wearing headphones and calling people a special kind of stupid. I'm not saying he is wrong, but I don't know him either.

I don't trust CNN, but why should I trust this guy saying 81% false positives? Because it fits a narrative as well? Isn't that doing the same thing as CNN. The guy is smug and wearing headphones and calling people a special kind of stupid. I'm not saying he is wrong, but I don't know him either.
Fair point but the main point is when you put all that he says into context a clear agenda begins to develop

How many of those deaths and infections are in developing countries? How many in the US and countries with widely available, quality medical care? WHO considers TB an epidemic not a pandemic, primarily because our hospitals are not overrun with TB patients in most developing countries. It is regionalized. Make sure you’re not just a sheep with a different shepherd (some guy on a video).

When you know the things I know and people I know it does. You’ll never understand. That’s just a guy who gets it. Nothing more nothing less.
Oh, okay, I get it now. It's a secret. All I said was why should I trust that guy?

How many of those deaths and infections are in developing countries? How many in the US and countries with widely available, quality medical care? WHO considers TB an epidemic not a pandemic, primarily because our hospitals are not overrun with TB patients in most developing countries. It is regionalized. Make sure you’re not just a sheep with a different shepherd (some guy on a video).

Conversely, why is COVID not hitting third world countries harder than it is? TB is treated with antibiotics which are widely available. COVID, based on what is reported, should be far deadlier for those countries since it’s viral and requires acute care.

I’m seriously just asking because I don’t know.

OP is correct...I could only swallow about 30 seconds of it.

Conversely, why is COVID not hitting third world countries harder than it is? TB is treated with antibiotics which are widely available. COVID, based on what is reported, should be far deadlier for those countries since it’s viral and requires acute care.

I’m seriously just asking because I don’t know.

I think that’s a great question and I have no idea. I’m not being judgmental because I’m no Slim Goodbody, but my instinct is to believe that a combination of western diet/overall poor numbers in terms of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and related co-morbidities are the vulnerabilities that push someone into the need for acute care. Also, obviously this thing is rough on the elderly. Maybe those developing countries have a lower percentage of people lose the age of 65? I have no idea, but it’s thought-provoking.

Reactions: Overwatch
I don’t believe everything in that video, and I know this isn’t the largest sample size, but I’ve seen firsthand that there is legitimacy to some of the things he is saying. The places out guys go overseas cannot handle an outbreak, so we started testing and quarantining prior to departure. We have been able to do three flights once the 3000 test kits we ordered came in. Below are the numbers:

flight 1: 105 total pax and 18 positive test. Tested the 18 again the next day and only 3 were positive. Tested all 18 one more time and 1 was positive.

flight 2. 93 total pax and 21 total positive. Testing the 21 again, and 6 positive. Tested again, and down to 3.

flight 3: 114 total pax and 7 positive. Tested two more times, and down to 1 positive.

the interesting thing to me was that all three flights erred on the side of false positives. Each flight was tested from the same batch of test kits as well. There is something off with this. I do think it is more serious than the flu, but this has been one hell of a test run as far as I’m concerned when it comes to getting the populace to follow the government demands to the letter.

I think that’s a great question and I have no idea. I’m not being judgmental because I’m no Slim Goodbody, but my instinct is to believe that a combination of western diet/overall poor numbers in terms of obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and related co-morbidities are the vulnerabilities that push someone into the need for acute care. Also, obviously this thing is rough on the elderly. Maybe those developing countries have a lower percentage of people lose the age of 65? I have no idea, but it’s thought-provoking.

It’s certainly something that should be discussed but isn’t, imo. I wonder why? You bring up good points but shouldn’t that be brought to the forefront of the discussion? And yet there is not much discussion on the news about possible deviations from the ‘normal’ narrative. Seems strange.

Reactions: UpstateTgrFan
I don’t believe everything in that video, and I know this isn’t the largest sample size, but I’ve seen firsthand that there is legitimacy to some of the things he is saying. The places out guys go overseas cannot handle an outbreak, so we started testing and quarantining prior to departure. We have been able to do three flights once the 3000 test kits we ordered came in. Below are the numbers:

flight 1: 105 total pax and 18 positive test. Tested the 18 again the next day and only 3 were positive. Tested all 18 one more time and 1 was positive.

flight 2. 93 total pax and 21 total positive. Testing the 21 again, and 6 positive. Tested again, and down to 3.

flight 3: 114 total pax and 7 positive. Tested two more times, and down to 1 positive.

the interesting thing to me was that all three flights erred on the side of false positives. Each flight was tested from the same batch of test kits as well. There is something off with this. I do think it is more serious than the flu, but this has been one hell of a test run as far as I’m concerned when it comes to getting the populace to follow the government demands to the letter.

That’s interesting. I am assuming (maybe wrongly) that you’re a SEAL? Pardon my ignorance but what does a “flight” mean? Is that like a short term operation? And what about symptoms. Do you have any info on how many of the positive (at any point) folks ever felt any symptoms?

And I’m not one to believe any politician or corporation just because they say it. On the flip side, I’m not real into some of these “deep thoughts” videos that keep being passed around on social media either. Just trying to wade through all the BS from all sides. Thanks for your input, it’s really interesting.

That’s interesting. I am assuming (maybe wrongly) that you’re a SEAL? Pardon my ignorance but what does a “flight” mean? Is that like a short term operation? And what about symptoms. Do you have any info on how many of the positive (at any point) folks ever felt any symptoms?

And I’m not one to believe any politician or corporation just because they say it. On the flip side, I’m not real into some of these “deep thoughts” videos that keep being passed around on social media either. Just trying to wade through all the BS from all sides. Thanks for your input, it’s really interesting.

Flight is a C-17 military plane that we take overseas, and we usually have one per month. Last COVID meeting I was in stated that All but 2 cases in the entire SPECOPS community were asymtomatic. The other two were mild fevers and a sore throat.

Reactions: UpstateTgrFan
Oh, okay, I get it now. It's a secret. All I said was why should I trust that guy?
I can’t give you a reason to trust him. I can only give you what seems like a guy who knows what he’s talking about. Why is he any less credible than say Nancy Pelosi?

You are starting to sound like @iceheart08 ... just opposite. Kind of weird. It is like iceheart pushing his/its theory that there are more than 2 sexes. In Iceheart's case...don't follow the science. It is racist and misogynist.
Ironic. I actually posted the video to get at him and his buddies on here. Definitely don’t want to sound like him. I’ll give that some thought

ADVERTISEMENT