ADVERTISEMENT

Trying to start a campaign. What I'd admonish everyone to do

orangelvis

The Jack Dunlap Club
Nov 21, 2005
Graceland
What I'd admonish all Dems, libs, Trump haters, RINOs, and especially all Trump supporters to do is write, call and email all of the dems in congress and beg them to start Impeachment proceedings ASAP!

What I'd admonish all Dems, libs, Trump haters, RINOs, and especially all Trump supporters to do is write, call and email all of the dems in congress and beg them to start Impeachment proceedings ASAP!
Pelosi clearly see's impeachment proceedings, which would never garner a conviction in the Senate, as politically unpalatable leading into an election year. I doubt there is enough momentum for this to happen now.

Pelosi clearly see's impeachment proceedings, which would never garner a conviction in the Senate, as politically unpalatable leading into an election year. I doubt there is enough momentum for this to happen now.

Agreed. Pelosi is actually the voice of reason in the democratic House right now.

She may also see this as an opportunity to gain an advantage over the "squad" if she chooses to press it, because there's no way that bunch will shut up about it (aside from the rep from NH whom I don't know anything about).

I don't like Pelosi but, much like Mitch McConnell, she's been at this a long time and knows how the game is played.

Last edited:
Agreed. Pelosi is actually the voice of reason in the democratic House right now.

She may also see this as an opportunity to gain an advantage over the "squad" if she chooses to press it.

I don't like Pelosi but, much like Mitch McConnell, she's been at this a long time and knows how the game is played.
I agree, she and Mitch are both experts at the mechanics of congress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT