ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. Election Meddling Is Real

Now that liberals are infatuated with the Intelligence Services of the country, maybe they'll accept the DHS looking into this:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...gn-born-voters-voter-fraud-election-meddling/
So I have no idea what you mean by this article. 940 convictions, 8471 high likely fraudulent votes, and something like 127,033,920 votes cast in the last election. I practically have to use scientific notation to write out how small those percentages are.

So I have no idea what you mean by this article. 940 convictions, 8471 high likely fraudulent votes, and something like 127,033,920 votes cast in the last election. I practically have to use scientific notation to write out how small those percentages are.

Did you "practically" read the whole article? Your logic on the part you did read, sounds like this: State troopers pulled over 20 people for speeding on I-85 today in Greenville County, but 550K cars drove through Greenville County and only 20 were speeding. We don't have a problem with cars speeding on I-85 in Gville County.

How dare you not take seriously this attack on our democracy; the most sacred of democratic institutions.

Last edited:
Now that liberals are infatuated with the Intelligence Services of the country, maybe they'll accept the DHS looking into this:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...gn-born-voters-voter-fraud-election-meddling/

Everything about that article was garbage. The only evidence of voter fraud was from a non profit founded by one Stephen Bannon. The way you know an article and news source is crap is when the "studies" they link to are from themselves and all of the other links are from themselves as well.

I did read the rest. What of it stands out to you? Yes we have lots of immigration. Yes immigrants vote blue. What of it?

Edit: I reread it. Still don't know what your point is.

What stands out is that the Election Fraud Commission had to turn the whole investigative process over to the NSA.
So you're telling me a lot about yourself if you're insinuating that that there's no difference between legal and illegal immigrants. I doubt seriously that you're conservative.

What stands out is that the Election Fraud Commission had to turn the whole investigative process over to the NSA.
So you're telling me a lot about yourself if you're insinuating that that there's no difference between legal and illegal immigrants. I doubt seriously that you're conservative.

See, here's where you make logical jumps that aren't that logical. Even if we assume that Bannon's "study" isn't completely erroneous and there were 8,500 illegal votes last election, you're also assuming every one of those votes is an illegal immigrant (which I don't think is even hinted at it Bannon's "study" but I got tired of reading it). As well all know, illegal immigrants cannot legally vote. As your own stupid article stated, illegal voting isn't even a significant issue anyways. If somehow every one of those illegal voters voted the wrong way in one state, they would have failed to change the outcome in any of them. So even if we lie to ourselves and say that illegal voting is a problem and that illegal immigrants are doing it and they're all voting for the bad guys, it wouldn't make a difference.

Edit: For the sake of full honesty, the count was close enough in New Hampshire for it to have theoretically been thrown to Democrats erroneously if every single illegal vote was in NH and voted for Clinton.

Reactions: griffgolf
I searched for the word "NSA" and got zero results in that article. Did you link the right article?

So you're telling me a lot about yourself if you're insinuating that that there's no difference between legal and illegal immigrants.
I didn't insinuate that. I see no statistics in this article about illegals voting. What did I miss? It does say:

"About 7,271 of those cases were inter-state double voting, while the remaining 1,200 cases were of intra-state double voting."

But says nothing about illegals voting.

I doubt seriously that you're conservative.

Well if being a Barry Goldwater conservative means:

Barry Goldwater was a very conservative senator from Arizona, and Republican presidential nominee, and is one of the founders of mainstream libertarian thought. He was very fiscally conservative, but wasn't a "bible-thumper" by any means. Goldwater was vocally pro-choice and strongly opposed to religion playing a role in government. He was one of the fiercest opponents of FDR's New Deal programs and fought to prevent costly welfare systems. Typically, a Goldwater Republican refers to someone who is a libertarian (lower case) member of the Republican party.

I am a conservative Republican, but I believe in democracy and the separation of church and state. The conservative movement is founded on the simple tenet that people have the right to live life as they please as long as they don’t hurt anyone else in the process.
-Barry Goldwater

Then I assure you I am a conservative. Then again I seriously doubt you even knew what "Conservative" meant.

Reactions: griffgolf

While I agree the type of voter fraud you referenced above is a threat to our country that must be addressed, our elections could me manipulated much easier and predictably via software.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...ote-access-software-on-systems-sold-to-states

"I am a conservative Republican, but I believe in democracy "

Ah, the history lesson conservative. Not sure if the above is your quote or Barry's. Sounds like a very strange way of saying that most conservative Repubs do not believe in democracy. Anyway, I guess we're all glad that you've discovered yourself and are damn proud of it.
The original reason for this thread, is to show that there are things other than Russians that have actually affected our elections, (our democracy). And,while thelibsmsmare screaming Russia, these same libs refuse to work with gov't agencies that are trying to clean up the elections.

Rychek....do you honestly think they caught them all? I honestly believe that millions of illegals vote in CA and a few other states. No other way to explain how Trump loses CA alone by millions of votes. This may be the biggest anomaly in history. Please read the linked article and look at the numbers. Clintons entire phony popular vote victory came via California..she lost the popular vote in the other states with combined votes. Btw, this is not a supposed right wing site in the link...lol. Oh and Casa,,,try to discuss instead of acting stupid.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...pular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

Rychek....do you honestly think they caught them all? I honestly believe that millions of illegals vote in CA and a few other states. No other way to explain how Trump loses CA alone by millions of votes. This may be the biggest anomaly in history. Please read the linked article and look at the numbers. Clintons entire phony popular vote victory came via California..she lost the popular vote in the other states with combined votes. Btw, this is not a supposed right wing site in the link...lol. Oh and Casa,,,try to discuss instead of acting stupid.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...pular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

8.5 million Californians are registered Democrats, 4.7 or so are registered Republicans. that's what "explains why Trump loses CA by millions of votes". The fact that Hillary lost Alabama 62-34 (CA was 61-32 for HRC) does not mean something illegal went on.

other states with a 25+ % point difference (either way)
Arkansas - R
DC - D
Hawaii - D
Idaho - R
Kentucky - R
Maryland - D
Mass - D
Nebraska - R
North Dakota - R
Oklahoma - R
South Dakota - R
Tennesee - R
Vermont - D
WV - R
Wyoming - R

Last edited:
Reactions: VeniceTiger
8.5 million Californians are registered Democrats, 4.7 or so are registered Republicans. that's what "explains why Trump loses CA by millions of votes". The fact that Hillary lost Alabama 62-34 (CA was 61-32 for HRC) does not mean something illegal went on.

other states with a 25+ % point difference (either way)
Arkansas - R
DC - D
Hawaii - D
Idaho - R
Kentucky - R
Maryland - D
Mass - D
Nebraska - R
North Dakota - R
Oklahoma - R
South Dakota - R
Tennesee - R
Vermont - D
WV - R
Wyoming - R

Thats a legitimate argument, but we know a 100% of registered voters do not vote on either side. I have no definitive proof, but honestly believe that illegals rampantly are able to vote in CA,VA, and NY primarily.

Reactions: orangelvis
Thats a legitimate argument, but we know a 100% of registered voters do not vote on either side. I have no definitive proof, but honestly believe that illegals rampantly are able to vote in CA,VA, and NY primarily.

If I was going to vote illegally, I'd definitely make sure to vote illegally in places like CA and NY where it wouldn't matter. I'm definitely going to risk a lot of jail time just to run up the numbers in heavily blue states.

Reactions: Grumplin
If I was going to vote illegally, I'd definitely make sure to vote illegally in places like CA and NY where it wouldn't matter. I'm definitely going to risk a lot of jail time just to run up the numbers in heavily blue states.

Thats where the illegals live and are enabled to vote due to the laws on the books.

Thats where the illegals live and are enabled to vote due to the laws on the books.

What laws enable illegals to vote? Also, if there were millions of illegal voters why aren't you guys clamoring for a new election?

What laws enable illegals to vote? Also, if there were millions of illegal voters why aren't you guys clamoring for a new election?

In CA they issue drivers licenses to illegals and the license process includes auto enrollment to vote unless applicant opts out of process. This is the case in some other states as well. This is on top of some other plain cheating that goes in on in some precincts in heavily partisan areas that has went on for years.

The democrats ultimate goal is to bring in the millions of illegals and then come around with some angle to either give them blanket amnesty or come up with some scheme to allow them to openly legally vote with the idea that they will have a grateful voting block of millions that will give them a dominant voting advantage for more than a generation. Just look at all the videos of schumer, pelosi, and many other from as recently as 10 years ago speaking about illegal immigration just like Trump is now....how did the viewpoint change so drastically so quickly?

I am totally against all illegal immigration period! I would support a reform that would include the wall, end of chain migration, end of visa lottery, end of catch and release, and would be happy if they then also gave amnesty and path to citizenship for DACA people and even increased yearly number of legal immigrants and guest workers. They need to tighten up criteria for asylum requests too...its a joke currently.

I would hope that they would also end all welfare for illegals, and also make businesses check citizenship of workers when employing them in any manner, but this is too much to ask for at this point.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/california-dmv-allows-illegals-to-vote-gop-chairman

In CA they issue drivers licenses to illegals and the license process includes auto enrollment to vote unless applicant opts out of process.
Factually incorrect.

This is a special driver's license that:
  • May NOT be used for identification purposes.
  • MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
  • Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").

Factually incorrect.

This is a special driver's license that:
  • May NOT be used for identification purposes.
  • MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
  • Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").
Rycheck, quit confusing them with facts. They prefer to deal with conspiracy theories, like Obama wasn't born in the U.S., or Obama is a muslim. No facts, no evidence, just conspiracy theories.

Which laws on books allow illegal residents to vote in federal elections? Show me one law.

And, no, millions of illegal citizens do not vote in Virginia or California. You are correct when you say you have no proof.

It would be like me saying, "I have no proof but I think the moon is made of cheese."

In CA they issue drivers licenses to illegals and the license process includes auto enrollment to vote unless applicant opts out of process. This is the case in some other states as well. This is on top of some other plain cheating that goes in on in some precincts in heavily partisan areas that has went on for years.

The democrats ultimate goal is to bring in the millions of illegals and then come around with some angle to either give them blanket amnesty or come up with some scheme to allow them to openly legally vote with the idea that they will have a grateful voting block of millions that will give them a dominant voting advantage for more than a generation. Just look at all the videos of schumer, pelosi, and many other from as recently as 10 years ago speaking about illegal immigration just like Trump is now....how did the viewpoint change so drastically so quickly?

I am totally against all illegal immigration period! I would support a reform that would include the wall, end of chain migration, end of visa lottery, end of catch and release, and would be happy if they then also gave amnesty and path to citizenship for DACA people and even increased yearly number of legal immigrants and guest workers. They need to tighten up criteria for asylum requests too...its a joke currently.

I would hope that they would also end all welfare for illegals, and also make businesses check citizenship of workers when employing them in any manner, but this is too much to ask for at this point.

https://www.investors.com/politics/...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/california-dmv-allows-illegals-to-vote-gop-chairman

So where are all the native born Americans when it comes to picking fruits and vegetables? Why aren't they filling those jobs? Or plucking chickens in North Carolina?

Which laws on books allow illegal residents to vote in federal elections? Show me one law.

And, no, millions of illegal citizens do not vote in Virginia or California. You are correct when you say you have no proof.

It would be like me saying, "I have no proof but I think the moon is made of cheese."

The idea of millions of illega

No it would be like you saying Trump colluded with Russia...............oh wait.....you did!....LOL We believe what we believe.

So where are all the native born Americans when it comes to picking fruits and vegetables? Why aren't they filling those jobs? Or plucking chickens in North Carolina?

Thats another subject regarding welfare and the softness of the American populace. I come from the mill hill in SC and people had no welfare. They worked and did what they had to. Most people today would rather try to get welfare, disability, welch off relatives or just about anything else than do real hard labor. I worked in a cotton mill on weekends as a teenager and it encouraged me to try and learn something to get a better job, but I was working.

You think illegal immigrants enjoy hiking up to the US and picking fruit, digging ditches,,etc? No they do not, but have no other better choice and are currently enabled by US policies allowing them to come here illegally. Populations and people in general get softer as they become more prosperous. American population is fat and happy and feel entitled to an extent.

I never used to be in favor, but now would favor a mandatory military service for all Americans. Youth is spoiled and then brainwashed at college in current state. A mandatory 2 to 4 year military service would do wonders for this country. They could even pay for some of college as part of the deal to appease the give me free stuff crowd.

Last edited:
Thats another subject regarding welfare and the softness of the American populace. I come from the mill hill in SC and people had no welfare. They worked and did what they had to. Most people today would rather try to get welfare, disability, welch off relatives or just about anything else than do real hard labor. I worked in a cotton mill on weekends as a teenager and it encouraged me to try and learn something to get a better job, but I was working.

You think illegal immigrants enjoy hiking up to the US and picking fruit, digging ditches,,etc? No they do not, but have no other better choice and are currently enabled by US policies allowing them to come here illegally. Populations and people in general get softer as they become more prosperous. American population is fat and happy and feel entitled to an extent.

I never used to be in favor, but now would favor a mandatory military service for all Americans. Youth is spoiled and then brainwashed at college in current state. A mandatory 2 to 4 year military service would do wonders for this country. They could even pay for some of college as part of the deal to appease the give me free stuff crowd.
But if it weren't for foreign workers, we would not enjoy the plentiful agriculture that we eat. You say so yourself.

As far as your previous comment of we believe what we believe...no, there are facts and there are falsehoods.

Just because you believe 2+2=3 doesn't make it so.

But if it weren't for foreign workers, we would not enjoy the plentiful agriculture that we eat. You say so yourself.

As far as your previous comment of we believe what we believe...no, there are facts and there are falsehoods.

Just because you believe 2+2=3 doesn't make it so.

Kgwillison.....you are correct that there is right and wrong, but I am right and you are wrong....LOL.

So basically you are saying that facts will not change your mind. Don’t understand why so many republicans reject science.

So basically you are saying that facts will not change your mind. Don’t understand why so many republicans reject science.

This has nothing to do with science. Its about whether illegals are voting or not...LOL. I still believe they do.

Well, in yesterday's Greenville News it was disclosed that Clemson University confirmed Russian Interference with U.S. elections. Even Lindsay Graham's campaign was targeted. And who was the Russian's favorite? Take a W.A.G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT