ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh. Carter Page is Filing a lawsuit over the Dossier

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/carter-page-sue-dnc-dossier/...and just when Rosenstein is refusing to testify under oath and Glen Simpson is going to plead the 5th later this week.
The Swamp is in some deep doo doo.

They are methodically putting the pieces together. I think Trump does not want any big steps taken before the elections either. I think the pace will speed up dramatically afterwards. I also am hearing wikileaks may drop some information on HRC on 10/21. Should be interesting.

They are methodically putting the pieces together. I think Trump does not want any big steps taken before the elections either. I think the pace will speed up dramatically afterwards. I also am hearing wikileaks may drop some information on HRC on 10/21. Should be interesting.

The timing is the thing I couldn't quite figure out. Always thought they'd want it all out before the elections, but I can see waiting also. They must be pretty confident about keeping the House. The Senate was never in question. If they lose the House, then Trump will have to fire Rosenstein and declass everything before January.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just wait until after the elections, It gets better. Heck, I even saw George Pappadopolis on tv the other night saying things. I think he's about to appear before congress.

What? I have to wait until after the elections now? I thought RED OCTOBER would not extend into November.

George P wants immunity now--wonder why? He lied and got 14 days and wasn't very helpful to the investigation. As Mueller moved up the food chain, he didn't need him anymore.

The sideshow about origins of the probe is nonsense. Did he share emails or didn't he? He can't remember. I would caution going all in with a guy who is a convicted liar but Meadows is desperate for something to feed the conspiracy sheeple.

Reactions: firegiver
What? I have to wait until after the elections now? I thought RED OCTOBER would not extend into November.

George P wants immunity now--wonder why? He lied and got 14 days and wasn't very helpful to the investigation. As Mueller moved up the food chain, he didn't need him anymore.

The sideshow about origins of the probe is nonsense. Did he share emails or didn't he? He can't remember. I would caution going all in with a guy who is a convicted liar but Meadows is desperate for something to feed the conspiracy sheeple.

He's not looking for immunity, he's looking to retract his acceptance of a plea deal..lol

ADVERTISEMENT