ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine War

Nope, once again you were lied to. He didn't give them permission, he said they had the "right" to defend themselves and he didn't say inside Russia, he said "outside of Ukraine". No one you follow can be trusted - ever.

Kyiv has right to strike Russian targets ‘outside Ukraine’, says Nato chief
It's exactly what he said.

It's exactly what he said.
No it's not. This is his quote:

"This is Russia's aggressive war against Ukraine, which is a blatant violation of international law," Stoltenberg told Radio Liberty during an interview on Tuesday.

"And according to international law, Ukraine has the right to self-defense. And it also includes strikes against legitimate military targets, Russian military targets outside of Ukraine. That's international law, and of course, Ukraine has the right to do that to defend itself."

All the people you follow lie to you ...profusely.

No it's not. This is his quote:

"This is Russia's aggressive war against Ukraine, which is a blatant violation of international law," Stoltenberg told Radio Liberty during an interview on Tuesday.

"And according to international law, Ukraine has the right to self-defense. And it also includes strikes against legitimate military targets, Russian military targets outside of Ukraine. That's international law, and of course, Ukraine has the right to do that to defend itself."

All the people you follow lie to you ...profusely.
Once again the x poster was correct imo. It will not turn out well if they fly those jets into Russian airspace and it will serve as a further escalation.

Once again the x poster was correct imo. It will not turn out well if they fly those jets into Russian airspace and it will serve as a further escalation.
LMAO, he didn't say into Russian airspace and he didn't give them permission - he said they had the "right" to.

You were lied to and now you're lying. Stop.

It's time to end that war. America should step in and broker a ceasefire immediately.

I just got back from Ukraine, where I was visiting some friends.

Everything we have heard about what’s happening in Ukraine is a lie.

The reality is darker, bleaker, and unequivocally hopeless. There is no such thing as Ukraine "winning" this war.

- By their estimates, they have lost over one million of their sons, fathers and husbands; an entire generation is gone.
- Even in the Southwest, where the anti-Russian sentiment is long-standing, citizens are reluctant or straight-up scared to publicly criticize Zelensky; they will go to jail.
- In every village and town, the streets, shops, and restaurants are mostly absent of men.
- The few men who remain are terrified of leaving their homes for fear of being kidnapped into conscription. Some have resorted to begging friends to break their legs to avoid service.
- Army search parties take place early in the morning, when men leave their homes to go to work. They ambush and kidnap them off the streets and within 3-4 hours they get listed in the army and taken away straight to the front lines with minimal or no training at all; it is "a death sentence."
- It's getting worse every day. Where I was staying, a dentist had just been taken by security forces on his way to work, leaving behind two small children. Every day, 3-5 dead bodies keep arriving from the front lines.
- Mothers and wives fight tooth and nail with the armed forces, beg and plead not to have their men taken away. They try bribing, which sometimes works, but most of the time they are met with physical violence and death threats.
- The territory celebrated as having been "won back" from Russia has been reduced to rubble and is uninhabitable. Regardless, there is no one left to live there and displaced families will likely never return.
- They see the way the war has been reported, at home and abroad. It's a "joke" and "propaganda." They say: “Look around: is this winning?”.
- Worse, some have been hoaxed into believing that once Ukrainians forces are exhausted, American soldiers will come in to replace them and “win the war”.

There is no ambiguity in these people. The war was for nothing - a travesty. The outcome always was, and is, clear. The people are hopeless, utterly destroyed, and living in an unending nightmare.

They are pleading for an end, any end - most likely the same "peace" that could have been achieved two years ago. In their minds, they have already lost, for their sons, fathers and husbands are gone, and their country has been destroyed. There is no "victory" that can change that.

Make no mistake, they are angry with Putin. But they are also angry with Zelensky and the West. They have lost everything, worst of all, hope and faith, and cannot comprehend why Zelenky wishes to continue the current trajectory, the one of human devastation.

I didn't witness the war; but what I saw was absolutely heart-breaking.

Shame on the people, regardless of their intentions, who have supported this war. And shame on the media for continuing to lie about it.

GOP congressman slams Republicans for holding up aid to Ukraine: “I am really ashamed.”​

Another opinion.

In case you didn’t hear, the MSM are now admitting that Ukraine is a CIA proxy.

Meaning Putin’s invasion of Ukraine was NOT unprovoked, and that the US are the expansionists, overthrowing sovereign nations for geopolitical gain.

The US brought war to Putin’s doorstep.

Meaning that every single thing Western media told you about the war in Ukraine, was based on a lie. All the analysis you heard from pompous MSM talking-heads, was based on the presumption that Putin did this unprovoked, just because he is “literally Hitler”. None of it was true.

Turns out, Putin’s accusations of Western intelligence controlling Ukraine were correct, therefore his attack is more than justified. Just imagine if Russia funded Nazi militias in Canada, started a civil war, overthrew the government, then installed their own puppet regime, then put Russian intelligence bases and biolabs all over our northern border. Every American would be calling to flatten Canada and Russia. Well that’s exactly what the US did to Russia, and they are pissed.

Russia tried to join NATO, they were denied. Russia tried to negotiate non-violent means to resolve the conflict, they were denied. Russia tried to present their grievances of US bioweapon production and espionage to the UN, they were denied. Russia tried to go the diplomatic route, and the West just cried “Russian disinformation”, while they were the ones pushing disinformation.

The West also went out of their way to censor independent journalists like me who have been telling you this from day one, because if the public knew this detail the entire time, they wouldn’t have supported sending our tax dollars there.

This is going to be a tough pill to swallow for many Americans, but Russia are not the bad guys in this scenario. The West are, and it’s not even close.

The sooner we all recognize this, the sooner we can clean up the mess.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Another opinion.

In case you didn’t hear, the MSM are now admitting that Ukraine is a CIA proxy.

Meaning Putin’s invasion of Ukraine was NOT unprovoked, and that the US are the expansionists, overthrowing sovereign nations for geopolitical gain.

The US brought war to Putin’s doorstep.

Meaning that every single thing Western media told you about the war in Ukraine, was based on a lie. All the analysis you heard from pompous MSM talking-heads, was based on the presumption that Putin did this unprovoked, just because he is “literally Hitler”. None of it was true.

Turns out, Putin’s accusations of Western intelligence controlling Ukraine were correct, therefore his attack is more than justified. Just imagine if Russia funded Nazi militias in Canada, started a civil war, overthrew the government, then installed their own puppet regime, then put Russian intelligence bases and biolabs all over our northern border. Every American would be calling to flatten Canada and Russia. Well that’s exactly what the US did to Russia, and they are pissed.

Russia tried to join NATO, they were denied. Russia tried to negotiate non-violent means to resolve the conflict, they were denied. Russia tried to present their grievances of US bioweapon production and espionage to the UN, they were denied. Russia tried to go the diplomatic route, and the West just cried “Russian disinformation”, while they were the ones pushing disinformation.

The West also went out of their way to censor independent journalists like me who have been telling you this from day one, because if the public knew this detail the entire time, they wouldn’t have supported sending our tax dollars there.

This is going to be a tough pill to swallow for many Americans, but Russia are not the bad guys in this scenario. The West are, and it’s not even close.

The sooner we all recognize this, the sooner we can clean up the mess.
Good lord man.

That said, this war is over. The only way Ukraine was ever going to win this was going to be through direct intervention from the west. That isn’t happening. So, the options now are shit and shittier. But, the war is - for all intents and purposes - over. It’s simply a matter of how many more people are going to die in the name of a foregone conclusion.

Good lord man.

That said, this war is over. The only way Ukraine was ever going to win this was going to be through direct intervention from the west. That isn’t happening. So, the options now are shit and shittier. But, the war is - for all intents and purposes - over. It’s simply a matter of how many more people are going to die in the name of a foregone conclusion.
Totally agree with you related to the war. I'm as patriotic as anyone and that's no joke but as a nation we need to come to grips with reality as related to what's been occurring over there for a long time. We need leaders truly looking to build peace through strength and mutual partnership instead of trying to crush certain nations.

Let's compare how the US treats Russia which has elections to how they treat China which is communist and has no elections. The US built this fricking Chinese monster that we now have to deal with to benefit rich US corporations. Russia is a religious nation but they somehow are now the worst thing ever. Putin wins his elections just like china joe did but is referred to as a dictator. A lot of stuff is not right and needs to be recognized as fact and then we can work toward fixing it in an honest sane way.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73

The NYTimes is now reporting that the US had 12 secret spy bases in Ukraine and helped topple the government in 2014

We also know there were Pentagon partnerships with Ukrainian biolabs

Plans for Ukraine to join NATO

Hunter Biden’s pay-pig deal with Burisma

Joe Biden withholding $1B until Ukraine fired the Burisma prosecutor

And we can’t forget they impeached President Trump over a phone call to Zelensky

Ukraine has been a Deep State money laundering playground for decades and now they’re trying to cash in big time with WW3

People need to be held accountable for what they’ve done on all sides of this disaster

Good lord man.

Ahh but do you think it was a stupid waste of Americans tax dollars to force the Russians into a more difficult and costly war?

Ahh but do you think it was a stupid waste of Americans tax dollars to force the Russians into a more difficult and costly war?
No. It is morally questionable, though. It was always going to be a meat grinder that took a massive toll in the form of human lives.

Totally agree with you related to the war. I'm as patriotic as anyone and that's no joke but as a nation we need to come to grips with reality as related to what's been occurring over there for a long time. We need leaders truly looking to build peace through strength and mutual partnership instead of trying to crush certain nations.

Let's compare how the US treats Russia which has elections to how they treat China which is communist and has no elections. The US built this fricking Chinese monster that we now have to deal with to benefit rich US corporations. Russia is a religious nation but they somehow are now the worst thing ever. Putin wins his elections just like china joe did but is referred to as a dictator. A lot of stuff is not right and needs to be recognized as fact and then we can work toward fixing it in an honest sane way.
I honestly can’t help you if you can’t evaluate the situation in Russia objectively. I find it interesting that you can reconcile a few of the beliefs you espouse. Russia isn’t a victim of anything or worthy of your sympathy. Or your apathy, for that matter. Russia is not good. Nor is this a struggle of good and righteous vs backward and evil. Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Regardless of what you think about that nation, it is their right to defend themselves.

The war needs to be ended, though. Not out of some sense of duty to Russia. It needs to be ended because it is a humanitarian crisis the likes of which hasn’t been seen in a long time. It has decimated 2 countries, and continued stalemate does nothing but exacerbate that. Stringing a brutal, unwinnable conflict along via strategic arms deals and endless financial aid helps no one. At this point, tough decisions have to be made. That isn’t support for Russia. Far from it. That is me saying that continuing the purposeless slaughter of massive amounts of people - civilians and otherwise - should be ended.

I honestly can’t help you if you can’t evaluate the situation in Russia objectively. I find it interesting that you can reconcile a few of the beliefs you espouse. Russia isn’t a victim of anything or worthy of your sympathy. Or your apathy, for that matter. Russia is not good. Nor is this a struggle of good and righteous vs backward and evil. Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Regardless of what you think about that nation, it is their right to defend themselves.

The war needs to be ended, though. Not out of some sense of duty to Russia. It needs to be ended because it is a humanitarian crisis the likes of which hasn’t been seen in a long time. It has decimated 2 countries, and continued stalemate does nothing but exacerbate that. Stringing a brutal, unwinnable conflict along via strategic arms deals and endless financial aid helps no one. At this point, tough decisions have to be made. That isn’t support for Russia. Far from it. That is me saying that continuing the purposeless slaughter of massive amounts of people - civilians and otherwise - should be ended.
I feel like I am looking at it objectively instead of the us against them mentality though. We basically agree but not for the same reasons. So be it.

Lets hope this does not happen.​

DESPICABLE: House ‘Republican’ Prepares Scheme to Force Vote in the House on Funding Ukraine and Undercut Speaker Mike Johnson in the Process​

brian-fitzpatrick.jpg

A liberal GOP lawmaker is launching a scheme to undercut House Speaker Mike Johnson and force a vote in the House of Representatives on giving away tens of billions to Ukraine.

As Axios reported, Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (RINO-PA) is planning on using a parliamentary procedure known as a discharge petition, making him the first GOPer to signal open defiance against the House leadership.

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported, the U.S. Senate passed a massive $95.3 billion aid package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan with no border funding while almost all Americans were sound asleep. With its passage, the bill moved to the House.

Johnson, however, has vowed NOT to put the bill on the floor nor any legislation that does not solve the border crisis. The vast majority of the GOP caucus supports his position.

Fitzpatrick explained to Axios why he is so determined to sell out America for more Ukraine money.

We have to get something done. It’s existential. It’s time-sensitive.
Whether that’s our product or somebody else’s, we’ve just got to get the money out the door to them.
Fitzpatrick claims the petition will be ready by early March and expects it to garner Republican support.

He would not need much support from the GOP to succeed in his scheme. The GOP only holds a 219-213 majority, thanks to retirements and special election losses.

Axios notes that they spoke to one Republican who vowed to sign the petition “if there’s no other progress.”

The RINO previously joined forces with three other Republicans and four Democrats to introduce a $66 billion “compromise” aid package to Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan. The plan would also reinstate Trump’s Remain in Mexico policy.

This plan has gone nowhere, however, likely causing Fitzpatrick to shift to a more damaging Plan B.

Nuland to Resign!

Nuland is the definition of Deep State bureaucrat. She is the architect of the Ukraine color revolution, and coordinated with the CIA to overthrow the sovereign nation in 2014.

However, Nuland’s big mouth is the only reason you all know who I am.

Flashback to March 8th, 2022. Nuland admits in a public hearing, that the US do indeed have biolabs in Ukraine, and that they are “quite concerned Russian forces are seeking to gain control of” these biolabs, and they were “working with the Ukrainians to make sure the research material does not fall into the hands of Russian forces”.

This is the day my life changed forever. Prior to this moment, I was just the crazy guy who got banned from every platform on the internet, because I ACCURATELY reported that Putin was targeting US-funded biolabs in Ukraine. After Nuland spilled the beans, every conservative news outlet and TV show was talking about the biolabs in Ukraine, all the way up to the most watched show in America, Tucker Carlson, on Fox News at the time.

Since that day, I abandoned my life, and have been hellbent on exposing the truth about Ukraine and US bioweapon production. I’d say it’s worked out pretty well thus far.

In conclusion, Nuland is one of the slimiest Deep State rats on Earth, complicit in crimes against humanity. She is resigning because she knows her plot to overthrow Russia ultimately failed, and the incoming administration will hold her and everyone accountable. She is running before Justice comes knocking.

There are three possibilities here:

1- US/NATO/Ukraine were behind the attack, in an attempt to force Putin to escalate, and drag NATO into full-scale WW3.

2- Russia were behind the attack to justify significant escalation.

3- Unknown entity carried out for unknown reasons.

Option 1 seems like the most plausible, because the West are the only ones who could possibly benefit from this situation. Putin already has all the support he needs to do whatever the hell he wants, he does not need to kill his own civilians to justify a war he is already in, fresh off an election where he got 88% of the vote.

Deep State actors are the ones who are desperate to start a global war. It solves all of their problems. They can cancel the US election, further extend their power, and the war machine keeps getting paid.

Would they start WW3 to stop Trump? Absolutely.

Russia have detained the terrorists.

They are singing like canaries. They claim they were recruited on Telegram to commit the attack in exchange for money.

Putin himself claims that Ukraine tried to assist the terrorists into Ukraine after the attack.

It’s clear some organized entity used patsies as proxy to carry out the attack. Textbook CIA behavior. Combined with Ukraine trying to assist the terrorist in their escape… the evidence would strongly suggest this attack was organized by Western Intelligence.

Whether that be Ukraine, CIA, MI6, Mossad, or some other Western entity, they all serve the same globalist masters, and share the same goal of defeating Russia by any means necessary.

Regardless of what the truth is, Putin is going to have a response. He claims Ukraine, and all those who assisted, will pay a heavy price.

ADVERTISEMENT