ADVERTISEMENT

Ultraviolet Light KILLS the Coronavirus...

Interesting. I could see how that would be but at the same time there are a lot of cases in places like Australia, Brazil, India, the Caribbean and even Florida where it’s very hot and sunny.

Just gonna keep burying that head deeper and deeper? I can't imagine being so prideful, but whatever you need to do.
What do you know the borderline quintessential genius is on the other side acting mightier than thou. Who cares, Trump says dumb shit all the time yet he’s also has one of the highest IQ’s of the most recent sitting presidents.

He certainly will never win a debate without belittling his opponent, wait... sounds just like @okclem. IQ off the charts and smarter than everybody. You and Trump, peas in a pod.

Really is stunning how the president wants to sound so intelligent when it comes to medicine. He is an oaf. Then, when confronted with the stories about the ineffectiveness of his preferred medicine - hydroxychloroquine - he says he hasn’t read the articles.

Now he is promoting disinfectants ingested. The FDA tonight felt it had to come out with an email to media saying it doesn’t recommend ingesting disinfectants!!!

The man is a danger to Americans, particularly people simple enough to believe his snake oil proposals to solve the virus.

I have never seen so many people utterly obsessed with a man they supposedly hate in my life.

I mean you can be talking about a fungus that grows on a frogs ass or a huge wart between your toes and some jackass will find a way to interject Trump into the conversation.

If I despise someone, the last thing I'm going to do is think and talk about them 24/7 or find a way to bring them up in every conversation.

He'll I didn't like the last few Presidents so I just didn't talk about them or needle their supporters every chance I got. I went about my life and thought to myself "there's another election coming in a few years." That kind of obsession can't be healthy.

In 1970 due to severe asthma attacks I was admitted to the hospital to have dye sprayed / injected into both lungs. This procedure was used to dilate my lungs so the doctor could make exrays / scans to check for damage or a birth defect trying to resolve the asthma issue. I was only 12 years old and still remember like it happen yesterday due to being awake during the procedure. So what President Trump said my not be that far-fetched.

I have never seen so many people utterly obsessed with a man they supposedly hate in my life.

I mean you can be talking about a fungus that grows on a frogs ass or a huge wart between your toes and some jackass will find a way to interject Trump into the conversation.

If I despise someone, the last thing I'm going to do is think and talk about them 24/7 or find a way to bring them up in every conversation.

He'll I didn't like the last few Presidents so I just didn't talk about them or needle their supporters every chance I got. I went about my life and thought to myself "there's another election coming in a few years." That kind of obsession can't be healthy.
You get it, thank you, some on here will take every opportunity to ridicule anyone. Bet they all spent their stimulus money though.

your president made this suggestion
Just asking , but he’s not your president too ?? And I have zero dog in the fight as I think all politicians are lying, system abusing crooks.

maybe you’re not an American citizen tho and I understand if so. I totally think he didn’t lock this shit down soon enough and botched this whole deal

He suggested injecting cleaning solution as well. It's relevant.

Reactions: griffgolf
your president made this suggestion

MG6RQXjoKdV8BDSdibBCuvKymBFzTRPKR2BbCd7qA5I.jpg

Why isn't this thread in the Round Table (or Round File) already?!?! And... all of you boys who joined in on the pissing contest ITT need to tuck & zip and go back to your remotes. (after washing your hands, of course)

If many of you actually worked hard enough to have the finer things in life, you wouldn’t allow any president to trigger you so badly.

Reactions: Essolover4

One word: Obama.

Some people's blood literally just boiled.

It's crazy how many things I still see about him out there and he ain't been president for 3 years. Trump is still obsessed with him. It's crazy.

--Mr DT

That was concerning. I was watching live, as I do all of his briefings, and rewound it and watched it again... and again. I couldn’t believe it. It isn’t in this clip but later in that same briefing he recommended we basically cook the virus out of people. He even asked Dr Birx to look into it.

So to recap, he recommended that we blast the body with a very powerful UV light, or better yet figure a way to put the light inside the body, possibly by sliding through the skin, to kill the virus in the body. He then suggested injecting disinfectants into the body or using them to clean the lungs. Then he suggested that we subject patients to high heat to try to burn the virus out of them. All of this because he heard a scientist give a live presentation on the effectiveness of UV light, heat and disinfectants in killing the virus on hard surfaces.

Whether you watched it or not, he said it. It should concern everyone that a sitting president would ever say something so nonsensical.
I bet you will vote for Biden, he literally can’t make a coherent sentence.

Honestly, that may be the most insane and troubling thing any US President has ever said. Seriously, it was concerning. I was watching live, as I do all of his briefings, and rewound it and watched it again... and again. I couldn’t believe it. It isn’t in this clip but later in that same briefing he recommended we basically cook the virus out of people. He even asked Dr Birx to look into it.

So to recap, he recommended that we blast the body with a very powerful UV light, or better yet figure a way to put the light inside the body, possibly by sliding through the skin, to kill the virus in the body. He then suggested injecting disinfectants into the body or using them to clean the lungs. Then he suggested that we subject patients to high heat and try to burn the virus out of them. All of this because he heard a scientist give a live presentation on the effectiveness of UV light, heat and disinfectants in killing the virus on hard surfaces.
He's in sales, not implementation.

Reactions: CodingTiger
I bet you will vote for Biden, he literally can’t make a coherent sentence.

Seriously. How in the world could you vote for someone who actually said this in front of a camera as an elected official-

“The nuclear test program was not opposed by the other person who knows what they want and then the delay is not being done by any other country and that is not the only way to make sure the world can do more things and things like that and gentlemen and then the other people who have been told to leave them alone with their children who are also very sad.”

Would shining a light inside the body work?

I will leave this post for reference and agree that some of the stuff Trump said does not male sense. However, to suggest that he is the only politician who is making stupid statements is stupid in itself - particularly the Democrat governors who keep saying "I cannot open the economy without more testing". This is just as stupid and worse since it actually has a bearing on implemented policy to keep the economy closed for no damn reason.

So for you to bring a BS political statement into this thread about a key development about UV light shows you how stupid you are and you are not interested in the facts.

Here is the study by the department of homeland security that shows that this will be over by the end of May just like every other flu virus in history. We will have to watch in fall and winter but will be prepared for that.

At least Trump knows that the economy needs to be re-opened and is pushing for it in policy as opposed to the stupid Democrats who cannot see the big picture on the economy and people's lives and continue to feed us a line of BS on testing.

Last edited:
I will leave this post for reference and agree that some of the stuff Trump said does not male sense. However, to suggest that he is the only politician who is making stupid statements is stupid in itself - particularly the Democrat governors who keep saying "I cannot open the economy without more testing". This is just as stupid and worse since it actually has a bearing on implemented policy to keep the economy closed for no damn reason.

So for you to bring a BS political statement into this thread about a key development about UV light shows you how stupid you are and you are not interested in the facts.

Here is the study by the department of homeland security that shows that this will be over by the end of May just like every other flu virus in history. We will have to watch in fall and winter but will be prepared for that.

At least Trump knows that the economy needs to be re-opened and is pushing for it in policy as opposed to the stupid Democrats who cannot see the big picture on the economy and people's lives.
Key development on UV light? I was trying to buy UV lights for disinfecting the work area over a month ago with little success because they were sold out. I thought it was common knowledge that UV light killed viruses. Honestly, today's whole presentation was nothing earth shattering. We learned Clorox, alcohol, and UV lights are great at disinfecting. Maybe that's why all 3 were so quick to fly off shelves well over a month ago.

Key development on UV light? I was trying to buy UV lights for disinfecting the work area over a month ago with little success because they were sold out. I thought it was common knowledge that UV light killed viruses. Honestly, today's whole presentation was nothing earth shattering. We learned Clorox, alcohol, and UV lights are great at disinfecting. Maybe that's why all 3 were so quick to fly off shelves well over a month ago.

I did not watch the Virus briefing today - I am just referring the the Department of Homeland Security link that shows how fast the virus is deactivated by UV, the impact of humidity and temperature, and the implications for bringing the economy back online as opposed to waiting to test every person in USA.

This virus is done, has a mortality rate of 0.2-0.3% and the economy needs to re-open - now.

Yes, it's safer outside than inside with other potentially sick people, but it's not safer if you're in big congregations of people. And you obviously can't just be outside in open space all the time. While we weren't sure that it was safer outside the whole time, this is one reason why it might've been a mistake to close big, open public spaces like parks and beaches while telling people that it was unsafe to be anywhere but in their homes. You can't expect people to stay in their homes indefinitely, so they're going to go somewhere. Why not preserve wide open spaces that where there's tons of air moving rather than making it so just about the only places people can go are narrow sidewalks and essential stores that are open?

I do understand that what they were trying to do was prevent people from congregating in public spaces. However, wouldn't it have been better to police those spaces and break up crowds rather than to corral people into smaller spaces or indoors?

In 1970 due to severe asthma attacks I was admitted to the hospital to have dye sprayed / injected into both lungs. This procedure was used to dilate my lungs so the doctor could make exrays / scans to check for damage or a birth defect trying to resolve the asthma issue. I was only 12 years old and still remember like it happen yesterday due to being awake during the procedure. So what President Trump said my not be that far-fetched.
That's not at all what he meant, though. It sounds like his typical thing where he heard something he didn't really understand, and decided to paraphrase it in the only way he knew hot to say it. So there's likely some modicum of truth hidden in the nonsense, and people will discover that later on when liberal partisans insist Trump just pulled his comments out of thin air. Then the Trump partisans will insist that what Trump really meant was the modicum of truth that Trump didn't both to try to understand before he commented.

ADVERTISEMENT