ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Lunatic Dr. Fauci: Even with Vaccination You Should Avoid Theaters and Indoor Dining… WTH? (VIDEO)

So a question for you. If Fauci is a deranged lunatic, why did your Lord and Savior pick him to run the COVID task force? Doesn't Trump only pick the "best people"? It seems Trump told us that, but he seems to pick a lot of bad people doesn't he? All those people who turned out to be Deep State, wow...

Far more likely that Fauci got this label from you and the Trump Fake News Site (aka thegatewaypundit) by daring to publicly disagree with the foremost virologist in the world, Donald Trump.

Fauci has been the director of the NIAID (National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases) for almost 40 years. He's also advised Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Biden. None of these Presidents seem to have a problem with him.

In a 2020 analysis of citations, Dr. Fauci ranked as the 32nd most-cited living researcher. According to the Web of Science, Dr. Fauci ranked 9th out of 2.5 million authors in the field of immunology by total citation count between 1980 and January 2021. During the same period, he ranked 20th out of 2.4 million authors in the field of research & experimental medicine, and 132th out of 992,000 authors in the field of general & internal medicine.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves an editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine; and as author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,300 scientific publications, including several textbooks.

So not only does he DO a lot, experts in the field seem to site his research in their own articles.

But of course, if Trump doesn't like him... none of that matters right?

So a question for you. If Fauci is a deranged lunatic, why did your Lord and Savior pick him to run the COVID task force? Doesn't Trump only pick the "best people"? It seems Trump told us that, but he seems to pick a lot of bad people doesn't he? All those people who turned out to be Deep State, wow...

Far more likely that Fauci got this label from you and the Trump Fake News Site (aka thegatewaypundit) by daring to publicly disagree with the foremost virologist in the world, Donald Trump.

Fauci has been the director of the NIAID (National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases) for almost 40 years. He's also advised Regan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Biden. None of these Presidents seem to have a problem with him.

In a 2020 analysis of citations, Dr. Fauci ranked as the 32nd most-cited living researcher. According to the Web of Science, Dr. Fauci ranked 9th out of 2.5 million authors in the field of immunology by total citation count between 1980 and January 2021. During the same period, he ranked 20th out of 2.4 million authors in the field of research & experimental medicine, and 132th out of 992,000 authors in the field of general & internal medicine.

Dr. Fauci is a member of the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Medicine, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society, as well as other professional societies including the American College of Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, the Association of American Physicians, the Infectious Diseases Society of America, the American Association of Immunologists, and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. He serves an editor of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine; and as author, coauthor, or editor of more than 1,300 scientific publications, including several textbooks.

So not only does he DO a lot, experts in the field seem to site his research in their own articles.

027c89ad-d8ea-48c9-9c36-de5a0672ffe7.jpg

Fauci was already there, so Trump allowed him to stay after covid started. Fauci somehow is the highest payed federal employee in the nation. The guy is an establishment tool with no soul. He changes his tune everytime the wind blows.

Fauci was already there, so Trump allowed him to stay after covid started. Fauci somehow is the highest payed federal employee in the nation. The guy is an establishment tool with no soul. He changes his tune everytime the wind blows.

Go back and look at the man's biography. Look at what he's done... the amount of research ... the number of researchers that regularly site his work. The guy has spent his whole life working to control and find cures for some of the deadliest pathogens on the Planet. He's accomplished more in his life than you or I ever will. Now please explain to us, how YOU are fit to call him anything but SIR.

Of course the answer is that a man who was born filthy rich and inherited over 250million from his dad... and managed to lose it all at least twice... who has spent his WHOLE life doing nothing but promoting himself and trying to get richer... doesn't like Fauci.
And you of course worship that Man and everything that comes out of his mouth.

Go back and look at the man's biography. Look at what he's done... the amount of research ... the number of researchers that regularly site his work. The guy has spent his whole life working to control and find cures for some of the deadliest pathogens on the Planet. He's accomplished more in his life than you or I ever will. Now please explain to us, how YOU are fit to call him anything but SIR.

Of course the answer is that a man who was born filthy rich and inherited over 250million from his dad... and managed to lose it all at least twice... who has spent his WHOLE life doing nothing but promoting himself and trying to get richer... doesn't like Fauci.
And you of course worship that Man and everything that comes out of his mouth.

Fauci is not a saint, he is a man. A tool for the medical mafia that doesnt promote wellness, but wants to give us medicine for sickness that we shouldnt even have. Fauci knows that hydroxychloroquine works, but give it the bad word on order from his masters. He has not integrity and he is paid handsomely for it so dont give me the saint fauci bullcrap.

You dont know shit about Trump and what he has or has not done. Do you understand the concept of separate businesses where some succeed and some fail? Trump overall has been an epic successful businessman and he basically give up a lot of it to fight the deep state goliath. I love the man and you should too. In a hundred years, he will be looked back upon with the same reverance as Washington and Lincoln.

Right on cue. The libs come back with..."You can't be serious?", "You can't be this stupid.", "How old are you?", "What's your level of education."
They say this when they can't think for themselves. They call you Karen or Kevin or Kenny or Kate....who came up with that??

Anyway, I'll just shut up and go back to my "safe place"

tenor.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Right on cue. The libs come back with..."You can't be serious?", "You can't be this stupid.", "How old are you?", "What's your level of education."
They say this when they can't think for themselves. They call you Karen or Kevin or Kenny or Kate....who came up with that??

Anyway, I'll just shut up and go back to my "safe place"

tenor.gif

Maybe it's out of legitimate concern for a fellow Tiger Fan in @TigerGrowls who is either the greatest troll ever, or is seriously unhinged. And as to "thinking for themselves" your boy hasn't had a single thought that wasn't included with a ridiculous article from the GWP.

I am here for legitimate conversation and debate. I have had great discussions with many conservatives on this board. Guys like you and @TigerGrowls don't seem capable of actual substantive debate unless you consider verbally fellating the former president discussion.

Fauci is not a saint, he is a man. A tool for the medical mafia that doesnt promote wellness, but wants to give us medicine for sickness that we shouldnt even have. Fauci knows that hydroxychloroquine works, but give it the bad word on order from his masters. He has not integrity and he is paid handsomely for it so dont give me the saint fauci bullcrap.

You dont know shit about Trump and what he has or has not done. Do you understand the concept of separate businesses where some succeed and some fail? Trump overall has been an epic successful businessman and he basically give up a lot of it to fight the deep state goliath. I love the man and you should too. In a hundred years, he will be looked back upon with the same reverance as Washington and Lincoln.

LMAO... the same reverence as Washington and Lincoln!!! Right. Both those President managed to get reelected. Trump's spending that "2nd term" living in his golf course in Florida, b/c he's scared to go back to NY b/c he'll get his ass arrested there in short order. Yep, the President who's most noteworthy accomplishment is getting damn near half a million American's killed on his watch is going to go down as the single worst president in US history.

Fauci is a man... a good one who has dedicated his life to helping others. A researcher who has over 1000 peer reviewed articles and has been working hard against infectious virus's for 40 years. He is paid well, as he should be.

So tell us, what's this "medical mafia" you are talking about? No doubt another Deep State group that you've made up to go with all the others.. You should give us a list of those, I know they include all the Intelligence agencies, the DOJ, the Dept of Defense, The State Dept, the free press, any and all Democrats, the court system, any Republican's who disagree with Trump, any Judges (even Trump appointed ones) that disagree with Trump, and now the Medical Mafia. A complete list would be great... b/c it now seems to include most Americans.

Maybe it's out of legitimate concern for a fellow Tiger Fan in @TigerGrowls who is either the greatest troll ever, or is seriously unhinged. And as to "thinking for themselves" your boy hasn't had a single thought that wasn't included with a ridiculous article from the GWP.

I am here for legitimate conversation and debate. I have had great discussions with many conservatives on this board. Guys like you and @TigerGrowls don't seem capable of actual substantive debate unless you consider verbally fellating the former president discussion.
I don't always agree with what is posted here by conservatives, and I have read many of your post and agree with some. You are at least able to see both sides, on occasion. Believe it or not I am the same way, just on the other side. Libs have spewed a lot of stupidity and lies in the last 4-1/4 years and its a one-minded attack. Push us too far and we will fight back. In the same breath, I am not saying the previous admin was completely honest and adoring, but they were never given a fair shake and it's obvious. So libs, don't come back with your lies and trash talk. It falls on deaf ears.
Call me a snowflake, I call my self an American and Christian who fights for what he believes in without berating my fellow Americans (& Tigers). Sound familiar @ClemTigsCo?

iu

Reactions: dpic73
You are quite possibly the most idiotic simpleton ever foisted upon this world.

There is not enough research yet to know for sure that vaccinated people might not still carry the virus and infect other unvaccinated people.
The GWP and Trump have given him permission to be a shitty person and he's not giving that up without a fight.

You are quite possibly the most idiotic simpleton ever foisted upon this world.

There is not enough research yet to know for sure that vaccinated people might not still carry the virus and infect other unvaccinated people.

Go ahead and triple mask and hide in your house then. The rest of us are ready to move on. I havent been masking at all in GA for months now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT