ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Excerpt from Washington Times Article

Reality Check leftwards according your dem overlords and their foot soldiers at the cdc.

Vaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Can potentially die from the vaccine.

Unvaxed people:
Can still get covid.
Can still spread covid.
Can still die from covid.
Cannot die from the vaccine.

You’re one of the dumbest, most gullible people I’ve ever come across. No wonder conspiracy theories still propagate…..it’s a bunch of people with your level of intelligence.

Newsflash: 98% of what appears on TGP is completely false. But you keep on believing everything you read on Twitter, and keep ignoring the vast majority of America’s doctors. Keep making Americans look like complete idiots.

Look at you contradicting yourself ITT. You are insane….you are exactly like those people on the Q video. I’d feel sorry for you if you weren’t such a danger to society.
You see we feel like you may have been dropped on your head as a baby, did you go to Clemson? Surprised you actually graduated.

Covid discussion with a real doctor.

Legit real doctor. Be ashamed dprick for impuning a real doctor.

>i've spent an hour browsing google doing my own "research"
>i am now more knowledgeable on this topic than scientists and experts who have spent years studying it

you do realize how ****ing stupid you sound, right growls/sconny/etc?

Ok libtards,,,how do you explain this?

74% of Covid-19 Cases in “Cape Cod Cluster Outbreak” Were Fully Vaccinated​

By Cristina Laila
Published August 2, 2021 at 5:17pm
vaccines.jpg

This must be the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” Joe Biden and the fake news media keep talking about.
Massachusetts – 74% of Covid-19 cases in the “Cape Cod cluster outbreak” in July were fully vaccinated people, according to the CDC.
According to the CDC, the cluster outbreak involved all three of the major Covid vaccines available: Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.
4 people were hospitalized, two of them had underlying conditions and no one died.
TRENDING: Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
“In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated persons,” the CDC report said. “Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not.”
The Boston Globe reported:
A closer look at the recent cluster of COVID-19 cases linked to July celebrations on Cape Cod is shedding light on the risks the Delta variant poses to fully vaccinated people. Provincetown’s town manager has said there are almost 900 cases associated with the cluster. A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Friday zeroed in on the 469 Massachusetts residents involved with the outbreak and made recommendations on how jurisdictions can curb the effects of highly transmissible variants.
Almost all of the positive cases were caused by the Delta variant (B.1.617.2), the report showed. The Delta variant is one of the most troubling coronavirus variants to date, known for being highly transmissible and causing more severe illness than other strains. It’s currently the most common variant in the United States, responsible for more than 82 percent of cases nationwide. Public health officials have advised that vaccines are effective against the variant and prevent death.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​

08/02/21

If I were President right now, with COVID raging back, people being shot and killed in record numbers all over our cities, and the Border totally open with criminals and heavily infected COVID people pouring through our Southern Border and into our communities, the Fake News Media would be having an absolute field day. When I left office law enforcement was supported like never before, the Border was strong, safe, and secure (the best ever!), and I got a highly effective vaccine developed in less than 9 months (when it was supposed to take 5 years, or more!). Hopefully, people will NEVER FORGET!

Excerpt from right leaning Washington Times article defending the unvaccinated that are being blamed for this breakout by the Biden White House. To be clear, I am pro vaccine and think it offers protection but can anyone explain the following? I’m thinking the vaccine has tons of holes and doesn’t offer as much protection as I initially thought:

“New York Yankees players who were vaccinated have COVID. Olympic athletes who were vaccinated have COVID. Texas Democrat lawmakers who were vaccinated have COVID. The White House is hiding a large outbreak of COVID among their vaccinated staffers.
In Israel, the government admits a majority of new COVID cases are among the vaccinated. The UK government admits a large share of new COVID cases and hospitalizations are vaccinated.

In Cape Cod, Massachusetts there is a large COVID outbreak among the vaccinated. At Stanford University there is an outbreak of COVID among the vaccinated students.
It’s happening everywhere. Yet Mr. Biden, Dr. Fauci, and the CDC claim this new wave are almost entirely among the unvaccinated. This isn’t just a lie. It’s a whopper. It’s pure fraud.”
No, what they say is that the people who are being hospitalized and those who are dying are not vaccinated. They have always said that you could still get Covid but that your chances of being hospitalized and/or dying were greatly diminished if you were vaccinated.

Reactions: fcctiger12
No, what they say is that the people who are being hospitalized and those who are dying are not vaccinated. They have always said that you could still get Covid but that your chances of being hospitalized and/or dying were greatly diminished if you were vaccinated.
The narrative has changed from “you very likely won’t get covid if vaccinated” to “you may well get covid but likely won’t end up in a hospital and very likely won’t die if vaccinated.”

The narrative has changed from “you very likely won’t get covid if vaccinated” to “you may well get covid but likely won’t end up in a hospital and very likely won’t die if vaccinated.”
Yeah, BEFORE the Delta variant popped up and rewrote the rules.

Reactions: fcctiger12
You are vaccinated right? So what do you have to fear?
Because the vaccinated have less of a chance of catching it or spreading it since they have a lower viral load, but the chances of catching it are much higher if around the unvaccinated. I fear that people that buy into nonsense and don't like lockdowns, won't do anything to prevent them and we may never get back to normalcy due to those that care more about owning the libs, than preventing the spread.

Last edited:
What is the problem with this? We always knew that a third shot was a possibility.

I am just pointing it out. If you are fine with it then I am fine with it for you. Even with flu shots you normally just have to take it once every year and now they are already throwing out the need for booster shots. I have not taken the covid shot and have never taken a flu shot either and I am just observing all this. I have the do not tread on me mantra related to all of this though. When my personal freedoms start getting infringed upon due to this msm/govt generated hysteria, then I will have a problem with it.

Masks are absolutely a waste and now voices from the left are speaking out. Lets stop this madness! The masks are detrimental to health if worn for long periods and worn over and over. Do we wants our kids wearing these masks for long periods. Additionally think about the billions of masks that are being dropped as trash in the environment. They are showing up all over. Total insanity! What entities are making all the money off this?

Christian lawyer and a father giving an update on his lawsuits related to covid. Very interesting and he pulls no punches.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
So all that covid hysteria related to FL was FAKE NEWS! Wow!!

CDC Quietly Adjusts Florida’s Covid-19 Numbers After State’s Health Department Blasts Them For Combining Multiple Days of Data Into One​

By Cristina Laila
Published August 11, 2021 at 2:45pm
cdc.jpg

The CDC quietly adjusted Florida’s Covid-19 numbers after the state’s health department blasted them for combining multiple days of data into one.
The CDC with help from fake news media outlets on Monday reported there was a ‘record’ number of Covid cases in Florida on Sunday.
Every media outlet jumped on the chance to attack Florida and Governor DeSantis with the CDC’s inflated Covid numbers.
“FLORIDA COVID DATA: The state hit yet another record number of new daily cases, reporting 28,317 on Sunday. Here’s the updated state data including cases, deaths, vaccination rates and hospitalizations” – the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported on Monday using the CDC’s inaccurate data.
TRENDING: HUGE UPDATE: CodeMonkeyZ Files Released at Lindell Cyber Symposium -- Not Likely Criminal Issue As Reported Earlier -- Findings a GAME CHANGER
“Florida reported a record-breaking 28,317 new cases of COVID-19 for Sunday to the CDC.” WSVN reported.
The CDC *knowingly* combined several days worth of reporting and condensed it into one day.
The Florida Health Department took to Twitter to correct the record.
“This is not accurate. Florida follows CDC guidelines reporting cases Monday through Friday, other than holidays. Consequently, each Monday or Tuesday, there will be two or three days of data reported at a time. When data is published, it is attributed evenly to the previous days.”
The CDC waited 24 hours so their lie about Florida could make its way around the world until they adjusted the numbers.
The New York Post reported:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention adjusted its COVID-19 tracking for the state of Florida on Tuesday as confusion over reporting practices sparked a feud between federal and state authorities.
After the CDC website showed record high numbers for Sunday, Aug. 8, the Florida Department of Health balked, accusing the agency of folding several days of new cases into one.
The gap was significant, with the CDC initially claiming there were 28,317 new cases on Sunday, while the Florida DOH puts that number at 15,319.
On Tuesday the CDC adjusted its number down to 19,584.

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/M%2520for%2520PI%2520file%2520stamped.pdf

Gomer, I don't know why I even bother responding to you because you live in another dimension, but before the Delta variant, the data suggested that the vaccine kept the virus from replicating in numbers high enough to transmit. That means that if everyone had gotten vaccinated when it became available, the new variant could not emerge and/or spread. Your pseudo-science gleaned from the fake news you wallow in won't change that.

YOU DID THIS!
Wow! This is what they've done to us. Hate each other while our overlords laugh and rake in power and cash. Its really sad. "You did this????"

ADVERTISEMENT