ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Update

So why is the Biden admin going door to door if they might knowingly be killing people... at least without the jab it would unknowingly kill you.

Only 100 people are completely f’d for life

Only 100 people are completely f’d for life

well, i see your math isn't as good as your horrible takes.

99.5% of people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.

Well this thread has only information about vaccinated adverse reactions, take your info to another thread

Good thing most of those “adverse reactions” on VAERS have zero link to the vaccine.

Correlation does not equal causation.

@saber8689 is a doctor, which means you should listen to him…but you won’t because, like all anti-vax morons you only believe the “facts” you want to believe.

Good thing most of those “adverse reactions” on VAERS have zero link to the vaccine.

Correlation does not equal causation.

@saber8689 is a doctor, which means you should listen to him…but you won’t because, like all anti-vax morons you only believe the “facts” you want to believe.
That’s exactly what they have to do with.

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System with the CDC, you’re dense.

The Vaers data is extremely under reported also since people with mild symptoms rarely report anything after the jab.

just thought 1 death was too many and now we have 50k from people who have gotten vaccinated. Statistics is not your strong suit.

i hope all the “doctors” pushing this unproven treatment can sleep at night when they lose healthy patients after they get vaccinated. That and their licenses. Especially when there are treatments which are more effective.

The Vaers data is extremely under reported also since people with mild symptoms rarely report anything after the jab.

just thought 1 death was too many and now we have 50k from people who have gotten vaccinated. Statistics is not your strong suit.

i hope all the “doctors” pushing this unproven treatment can sleep at night when they lose healthy patients after they get vaccinated. That and their licenses. Especially when there are treatments which are more effective.
200w.gif

Reactions: iceheart08
Some more information for the slow crowd.

just one more article with facts you won’t read, because the headline isn’t from the AP or NYT

Reactions: Essolover4
@TigerGrowls the vaccine will end like alcoholics, denial that they were played, then people will be trying to reverse it, think Kaitlyn Jenner, then tons of depression because they realize they are officially transhuman (yes they played with your genetic code), then acceptance... some will not make it, some will be disabled for life after their first auto immune response, yet they call us names... stupid... moron... killers... could it be they are projecting like everything else?

Pfizers new slogan “save fatties and grandmas, kill healthy teenagers”

Reactions: TigerGrowls

What treatment is more effective? When these vaccines get full approval, and they will very soon, what will be the new talking point?

Why again are you against a vaccine that is proving to be extremely effective and allowing our country to open back up?

Reactions: dpic73
What treatment is more effective? When these vaccines get full approval, and they will very soon, what will be the new talking point?

Why again are you against a vaccine that is proving to be extremely effective and allowing our country to open back up?
Because it is not a vaccine and people are dying now from the vaccine. Gene therapy and vaccines are not the same.

If the government approves these “vaccines” after all the testing and data being presented then we are truly in more trouble than just the vaccines.

ivermectin and HCQ are working as effective treatments without putting foreign life altering technology in your body.

This is why the gvt should not play politics with health and safety.

My best friend has not been back to work in the hospital for 3 months since his first shot. He’s messed up and for nothing. Frankly it pisses me off.

I come on here and share another point of view based on information I accumulate. Would you want to make a life decision out of only fear and 1 sided logic or see equally opposing view points to make the best decisions for yourself and your family?

My view is not political, Trump wants the vaccine as a political win and I cannot stand it. But why do they insist to the point of handing out lottery money if people take the jab? McDonalds meals? Public safety?

Nah, something else is going on and it’s hiding from us.

military personnel, doctors and nurses are willing to lose their jobs over not taking it. People in foreign countries without TVs and Internet are not dropping dead in the streets.

It is a problem, much like dealing with a new flu every year, but this one was engineered... why?

Why are people losing their grasp on selfishness and all the sudden willing to take the jab to protect the herd? Why continue to push when we’ve reached herd immunity or very close? Why are there now more vaccine deaths per day than Covid deaths?

People on here claim to have the best discernment skills anywhere yet no one can answer where the peer reviewed studies are located... where the clinical mRNA trials are? Where are all the experts on both sides hashing it out?

I have a problem when 1 side says 1 thing and because of fear lead the masses to give up their freedoms and potentially their lives should an emergency unproven “vaccine” prove to be deadly... this when a healthy body has a very good chance of zero complications due to the virus.

We are literally spurning nature and saying our gene therapy treatment is better than our natural defense which has worked for thousands of years. So yes, color me baffled and I will wait to see what is in them and how everyone else reacts to the next threat and whether there is a massive auto immune response. I have antibodies so I’m good according to nature and I trust in nature and God more than Fauci and “the science” which was created in a lab and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

I wonder what the CCP would want with prenatal DNA... bio weapons by chance so they can make room in the world for their population?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Because it is not a vaccine and people are dying now from the vaccine. Gene therapy and vaccines are not the same.

If the government approves these “vaccines” after all the testing and data being presented then we are truly in more trouble than just the vaccines.

ivermectin and HCQ are working as effective treatments without putting foreign life altering technology in your body.

This is why the gvt should not play politics with health and safety.

My best friend has not been back to work in the hospital for 3 months since his first shot. He’s messed up and for nothing. Frankly it pisses me off.

I come on here and share another point of view based on information I accumulate. Would you want to make a life decision out of only fear and 1 sided logic or see equally opposing view points to make the best decisions for yourself and your family?

My view is not political, Trump wants the vaccine as a political win and I cannot stand it. But why do they insist to the point of handing out lottery money if people take the jab? McDonalds meals? Public safety?

Nah, something else is going on and it’s hiding from us.

military personnel, doctors and nurses are willing to lose their jobs over not taking it. People in foreign countries without TVs and Internet are not dropping dead in the streets.

It is a problem, much like dealing with a new flu every year, but this one was engineered... why?

Why are people losing their grasp on selfishness and all the sudden willing to take the jab to protect the herd? Why continue to push when we’ve reached herd immunity or very close? Why are there now more vaccine deaths per day than Covid deaths?

People on here claim to have the best discernment skills anywhere yet no one can answer where the peer reviewed studies are located... where the clinical mRNA trials are? Where are all the experts on both sides hashing it out?

I have a problem when 1 side says 1 thing and because of fear lead the masses to give up their freedoms and potentially their lives should an emergency unproven “vaccine” prove to be deadly... this when a healthy body has a very good chance of zero complications due to the virus.

We are literally spurning nature and saying our gene therapy treatment is better than our natural defense which has worked for thousands of years. So yes, color me baffled and I will wait to see what is in them and how everyone else reacts to the next threat and whether there is a massive auto immune response. I have antibodies so I’m good according to nature and I trust in nature and God more than Fauci and “the science” which was created in a lab and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

This is so full of innaccurate information it's sad. Truly sad.

It’s not even worth it. He can not be reasoned with. He doesn’t even know what the VAERS data means. The fact that he believes that proves that people are dying from the vaccine means that he is off his meds.

I trust Rand Paul over Dr Fauci and he understands how to talk to people.

Compared to what this typical Democrat tyrant says

Last edited:
It’s not even worth it. He can not be reasoned with. He doesn’t even know what the VAERS data means. The fact that he believes that proves that people are dying from the vaccine means that he is off his meds.

Do you really believe that 600

I’m going out on a limb and guessing that you believe 600k+ in the US have died from Covid.

Isn’t that sweet you got 3 likes from your liberal friends🤣🤣🤣

The RINO ACWill07

Do you have a Clemson education? Or are you just a fanboy?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Now how the hell is this correct to any meaningful level when the survival rate unvaccinated for covid is 99+ percent? This is also not even including the death numbers falsely attributed to covid.

Yoo Hoo Leftwards.....there is a covid shot available. Anyone that wants it has already got it. Why do you leftwards want to shut society down again?

Now how the hell is this correct to any meaningful level when the survival rate unvaccinated for covid is 99+ percent? This is also not even including the death numbers falsely attributed to covid.

Yoo Hoo Leftwards.....there is a covid shot available. Anyone that wants it has already got it. Why do you leftwards want to shut society down again?
Damnit Gomer, we're never going to be able to have a discussion if we have to start with 2+2 before we ever get to multiplication tables. We are talking about the percentage of DEATHS, NOT the UNVACCINATED! Meaning that for every 100 people that die of COVID, 99 of them are UNVACCINATED. Do you know how to critically think about any subject at all or do you just regurgle every piece of misinformation designed to keep you dumb? No need to answer that btw.

ADVERTISEMENT